Nexcar, Inc

1515 E New York St, Aurora, IL 60505

Used 888-403-1822 Used 888-403-1822

Family owned for 25 years!

The best car buying experience

by from Aurora, IL |

I was looking for a car with my husband. David McLaughlin was very helpful and professional. He knows his inventory. He helped us find a car within our budget. We couldn't be happier. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car.

In praise of Nexcar,Inc.

by from Fort Lauderdale,Fl. |

Like most customers of the auto buying process, I approached Nexcar with a sense of jaded caution. What I found was a responsive, responsible person on the other end willing to work with me to purchase a car for my daughter. Chuck T. is an asset to the business and should be applauded for his sense of customer service. Even though the transaction was made to an out-of-state buyer, I couldn't be happier with the result if I were standing on the car lot. I'm glad that I followed the recommendations provided by other customers. They were right on target. A refreshing relief to do business with these folks.

Excellent buying experience

by from Montgomery, IL |

Great dealer very helpful and not pushy! Bought and love my truck. Looking for a used car or truck? Give Nexcar a try.