David Taylor Cadillac

10422 Southwest Fwy Building B, Houston, TX 77074

New 866-480-3774 New866-480-3774
Used 877-439-8137 Used877-439-8137
Service 888-718-5572 Service 888-718-5572

It was fun buying a new car

by from Houston, Texas |

We had an enjoyable time at David Taylor it was by far the best experience you could have buying a car. No hassle and it was a lot of fun. We met the General Manager, the Sales Manager and the Service Manager all in one day. We purchased the SRX it is our 3rd one since the new body style came out and we are excited about the car and the price we paid as well. Jessie really sealed the deal for us and Shaw made sure Jessie was notified when we came

September 4, 2015

Tamara, thank you for your loyalty and review. We hope you are enjoying your SRX and we look forward to assisting you again in the future!

Great dealership

by from Houston, texas |

Overall great experience with trading in my old car and purchasing a new one, worked with the the GM and salesman Tim Wilson whom both did a fantastic job. I moved to Texas from Michigan where I was serviced by the number one dealer in the country, well David Taylor matches and surpasses them. The only one point I would say is they need to refresh the inside of the building to be more on brand with Cadillac vision for the future.

February 3, 2016

Thank you, Nicholas for the kind words about Tim! We are thrilled that you had such a great experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Service experience

by from Houston, TX |

From the moment I pulled into the service department I was greeted with a smile and very good customer service. Jeff Dial took care of getting the information of the needs and got me a ride home in the shuttle. I only had to wait for about 10 minutes for the shuttle because it was returning from a run. Charles, the driver greeted me and we had very good drive to my home. He is a very good driver and extremely customer oriented. The ride back was just as enjoyable. Charles is an excellent representative of what you want in your employees.

February 1, 2016

Thank you Thomas for the kind words about our service department and our staff! We look forward to your next visit!

Excellent service

by from Houston. Texas |

Best experience ever!! The entire process went smooth and easy.

December 6, 2015

Thank you for the kind words! We look forward to your next visit here with us!

Best car buying & service experience

by from Houston, Texas |

I always have a very positive and pleasant experience when I visit the dealership. Very polite, professional and customer service oriented. No hassle anything!!!

December 2, 2015

Thank you Mar for the kind words! We are thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience here with us! We look forward to your next visit!

Easy Negotiation, Top-Notch Customer Service

by from Houston, TX |

I had an amazing used car buying experience from David Taylor. I worked with the online sales manager ? Juan Rodriguez ? and couldn't be happier. Bought a 2012 Toyota Highlander that they had received off a trade-in, and the vehicle was in immaculate condition. Juan wasn't hassling on price or pushy, in fact he allowed me and my wife to test drive it by ourselves. I wasn't completely sold, so he allowed me to take the car for the weekend to test it out more and get it checked out if needed. I took it over to a local mechanic who gave it a thorough look-over, I called the original owner and talked about his experience with the vehicle (original service receipts were still in the glovebox), and then made my decision. When I talked price with Juan he happily tried to get the price as low as he could, and I happily got the car about $3,500 UNDER the blue book value. Couldn't be happier! On top of that, he gave me a great price on my trade-in, and really went above-and-beyond through the whole process. Detailed the car, kept things speedy, allowed us plenty of time with the vehicle and again ? the biggest thing ? never once being pushy. Always a professional. I'd highly recommend David Taylor for any potential buyer. They give you luxury service whether you're buying a $100k dollar car or a $25k dollar car. A++ all the way around.

July 23, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience on Cars.com, we appreciate it Chris. We are glad to hear that we took good care of your needs and we hope you love your Highlander! Thank you again for your business.

Stellar Service!!

by from Dallas, TX |

I live in Euless, TX near Dallas and hit one of Houston's wonderful pot holes. David Taylor's wrecker service was sent out to assist me. Rob,the technician, made sure that I was informed and also checked with the dealership to make sure the tire I needed was in stock. The service was exceptional once I arrived!! I just wish that there was a David Taylor in the Dallas area.

May 2, 2015

Kristal, thank you for your kind review. We're glad you had a great service experience with us! If you are ever back in the area, drop by and visit!

Red Carpet Treatment

by from Cypress, TX |

After calling BJ Deleon in advance of my interest to test drive a 2015 Cadillac SRX, he had a brand new vehicle in the parking lot waiting for me when I pulled up. I expressed a possibility of trading in my car as well. As I was test driving my vehicle, the dealership was appraising my car. This saved me valuable time! BJ referred me to Robert Buscemi to go over the high tech features of the Cadillac like (Forward Collision Alert, Bluetooth Audio and Phone, OnStar, Driver Alert, NAV, and many other features. Once we knew we wanted this car, Robert drove us to their back lot to pick the color of the exterior and interior. We were surprised by how many cars they had on hand. After selecting the vehicle, then we waited a few minutes to be seen by the finance guy, Micky, it took a whopping 10 minutes to sign the papers and walk out with our brand new Cadillac SRX. Of the many cars the I have purchased in my lifetime, this purchase was the smoothest, time efficient, and without any broken promises. BJ Deleon's team worked together as a team to save us time and money -- that's something I will never forget.

April 8, 2015

George, thank you for sharing your experience. I'm thrilled BJ Deleon did everything he could to make sure you had a quick and smooth car purchase. We wish you the best with your new SRX and we look forward to assisting you again! -Wally Elostaz, General Manager

David Taylor Cadillac - Exceptional Service

by from Houston, TX |

The David Taylor Team who assisted with my vehicle lease is truly exceptional. My sales representative, Chidinma Umeania was incredibly helpful and walked me through the process. BJ DeLeon, Sales Manager, went above and beyond to make my experience as seamless as possible. And, Becky, in Finance, was a pleasure to work with. I have never had better service than what I experienced with David Taylor Cadillac.

February 20, 2015

We're glad you had a pleasant purchasing experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to seeing you again!

Great Experience, WOW Factor

by from Houston, TX |

Exceptional service from a great sales person, Michael Bowers and great staff. Attention to detail, no pressure, and attention to our needs will keep us coming back! The level of knowledge and mannerisms he displays is what you should expect from a Luxury salesman. By far the best experience!

May 28, 2014

David, thank you for sharing your experience. I am pleased to hear Michael provided you with a pressure-free experience. We all truly appreciate your business and hope to continue earning it. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please let me know. Randy Khalaf, General Manager