David Taylor Cadillac

10422 Southwest Fwy Building B, Houston, TX 77074

New 866-480-3774
Used 866-270-1211
Service 888-718-5572

Expect and recieve the royal treatment.

by from Richmond,TX |

I have dealt with different dealerships over the years and always been treated very kindly. But I have been awed by the personal attention from sales to service afterwards shown by all at David Taylor. Everyone makes you feel as though you are the most important customer they have. As I am sure they also give to every customer that walks through their doors. A BIG THANK YOU FOR ALL THE WARMTH SHOWN.

December 31, 2013

Thank you for your kind words, Lawrence. I am pleased to hear that you have continued to receive great service. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Rick Frazier, General Manager

Easy Negotiation, Top-Notch Customer Service

by from Houston, TX |

I had an amazing used car buying experience from David Taylor. I worked with the online sales manager ? Juan Rodriguez ? and couldn't be happier. Bought a 2012 Toyota Highlander that they had received off a trade-in, and the vehicle was in immaculate condition. Juan wasn't hassling on price or pushy, in fact he allowed me and my wife to test drive it by ourselves. I wasn't completely sold, so he allowed me to take the car for the weekend to test it out more and get it checked out if needed. I took it over to a local mechanic who gave it a thorough look-over, I called the original owner and talked about his experience with the vehicle (original service receipts were still in the glovebox), and then made my decision. When I talked price with Juan he happily tried to get the price as low as he could, and I happily got the car about $3,500 UNDER the blue book value. Couldn't be happier! On top of that, he gave me a great price on my trade-in, and really went above-and-beyond through the whole process. Detailed the car, kept things speedy, allowed us plenty of time with the vehicle and again ? the biggest thing ? never once being pushy. Always a professional. I'd highly recommend David Taylor for any potential buyer. They give you luxury service whether you're buying a $100k dollar car or a $25k dollar car. A++ all the way around.

July 23, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience on Cars.com, we appreciate it Chris. We are glad to hear that we took good care of your needs and we hope you love your Highlander! Thank you again for your business.

Stellar Service!!

by from Dallas, TX |

I live in Euless, TX near Dallas and hit one of Houston's wonderful pot holes. David Taylor's wrecker service was sent out to assist me. Rob,the technician, made sure that I was informed and also checked with the dealership to make sure the tire I needed was in stock. The service was exceptional once I arrived!! I just wish that there was a David Taylor in the Dallas area.

May 2, 2015

Kristal, thank you for your kind review. We're glad you had a great service experience with us! If you are ever back in the area, drop by and visit!

Red Carpet Treatment

by from Cypress, TX |

After calling BJ Deleon in advance of my interest to test drive a 2015 Cadillac SRX, he had a brand new vehicle in the parking lot waiting for me when I pulled up. I expressed a possibility of trading in my car as well. As I was test driving my vehicle, the dealership was appraising my car. This saved me valuable time! BJ referred me to Robert Buscemi to go over the high tech features of the Cadillac like (Forward Collision Alert, Bluetooth Audio and Phone, OnStar, Driver Alert, NAV, and many other features. Once we knew we wanted this car, Robert drove us to their back lot to pick the color of the exterior and interior. We were surprised by how many cars they had on hand. After selecting the vehicle, then we waited a few minutes to be seen by the finance guy, Micky, it took a whopping 10 minutes to sign the papers and walk out with our brand new Cadillac SRX. Of the many cars the I have purchased in my lifetime, this purchase was the smoothest, time efficient, and without any broken promises. BJ Deleon's team worked together as a team to save us time and money -- that's something I will never forget.

April 8, 2015

George, thank you for sharing your experience. I'm thrilled BJ Deleon did everything he could to make sure you had a quick and smooth car purchase. We wish you the best with your new SRX and we look forward to assisting you again! -Wally Elostaz, General Manager

David Taylor Cadillac - Exceptional Service

by from Houston, TX |

The David Taylor Team who assisted with my vehicle lease is truly exceptional. My sales representative, Chidinma Umeania was incredibly helpful and walked me through the process. BJ DeLeon, Sales Manager, went above and beyond to make my experience as seamless as possible. And, Becky, in Finance, was a pleasure to work with. I have never had better service than what I experienced with David Taylor Cadillac.

February 20, 2015

We're glad you had a pleasant purchasing experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to seeing you again!

Great Experience, WOW Factor

by from Houston, TX |

Exceptional service from a great sales person, Michael Bowers and great staff. Attention to detail, no pressure, and attention to our needs will keep us coming back! The level of knowledge and mannerisms he displays is what you should expect from a Luxury salesman. By far the best experience!

May 28, 2014

David, thank you for sharing your experience. I am pleased to hear Michael provided you with a pressure-free experience. We all truly appreciate your business and hope to continue earning it. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please let me know. Randy Khalaf, General Manager

Great New Vehicle Purchasing Experience

by from Houston,tx. |

Upon ariving at the dealership we were greeted by Lisa Bridges, a very professional, personable, and knowledgeable consultant. Throughout our visit and purchase the entire staff treated us in a friendly professional manner. Our personal thanks to Lisa for a very enjoyable expexience and we will be recommending Dacid Taylor & specificly Lisa to our family and friends when they are in the market for a vehicle, Thank You.

January 5, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. I am pleased to hear that you had a great experience with Lisa. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Rick Frazier, General Manager

New luxury standard

by from Houston, Texas |

My first experience with the Service side was uneventful. Exactly what I was going for. The luxury standard has been raised in my eyes because of my experience with the David Taylor Cadillac service team. Thank you.

January 1, 2014

Thank you for your kind words, David. I am pleased to hear that you had a great service experience. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Rick Frazier, General Manager

A true Cadillac experience

by from Houston, Texas |

This was a smooth and seamless visit and the attention to detail is what you would expect of cadillac service. Our service advisor Larry Little was a big reason that things went so well.

December 31, 2013

Thank you for your kind words, Sonja. I am pleased to hear that you had a great service experience. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Rick Frazier, General Manager

beautiful show room, beautiful American made cars

by from Houston, Texas |

We appreciated the attention that we received, everyone was very courteous even Jesse Rodriguez from the vogue tire department and Juan Rodriguez our sales consultant, we have bought a lot of cars from David Taylor for over 35 years. The manager was also very polite.

December 31, 2013

Thank you for your kind words, Martha. I am pleased to hear that we continue to provide you with great customer service. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Rick Frazier, General Manager

One important factor neglected!

by from Houston, TX |

The only negative comment I have is, I had to ask for my vehicle to be washed. It would be nice to pick up my vehicle next time knowing customer service is at its up most importance.