10422 Southwest Fwy Building B, Houston, TX 77074

Used 866-270-1211
Service 888-718-5572

david taylor

by from Houston,Tx |

I was helped in an efficient manner & was treated very courteously! I will visit this Cadillac dealership in the future.

November 25, 2013

Thank you for doing business with David Taylor and we look forward to continuing to service your needs.

sent by Truman Washington of houston texas Oct 15

by from houston texas |

I was very pleased with the service I received at david taylor Cadillac I have been with them since 1999 and have always been pleased with the service

October 16, 2013

Thank you for your kind words and your customer loyalty! We are glad to have such a great customer as part of the Sterling McCall Buick GMC family. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, let me know. Rick Frazier, General Manager

by from Houston, Tx |

It was a very pleasurable experience to work with George Mason and Blake Brewer. They made the entire process easy.

October 21, 2013

We really appreciate your business and look foward to continuing to service your needs in the future. Enjoy your new Cadillac!

Best car buying experience I've ever had!!!

by from Houston, TX |

Buying my Cadillac SRX was an amazingly easy and pleasant experience! From the moment we stepped into the dealership we were greeted by friendly staff and made sure we were comfortable throughout the entire experience. I never once felt like I was being harassed or misled which I have experienced almost every time I've walked into other dealerships. I was impressed with the knowledge Robert (our salesman) had about Cadillacs and I never felt like I was being pressured into making a purchase. I felt like he genuinely cared about making sure I got exactly what I wanted and respected my opinions and concerns and addressed them all. Mickey in finance was incredibly friendly and patient and made sure I understood every step of the financing process! We were also greeted by the GM George who was very nice and informative as well! I can actually say that buying my Cadillac was a fun experience and that is a first for me in regards to buying a vehicle - it has always been a headache in the past. Thank you David Taylor!!!

September 5, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonderful car-buying experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know. Enjoy your SRX!

Fabulous !!

by from Richmond, Texas |

What a marvelous place David Taylor Cadillac ... Just come and see for yourself. You will be friendly greeted upon entering and shown the best Southern Hospitality around! My salesman, Barry, brought the car I requested. This was the easiest, without pressure, car I ever purchased!!! I love my Buick Encore... Thank you Barry and David Taylor Cadillac!!

I love my ATS!

by from League City, TX |

This was my first experience buying a vehicle, and Barry made the entire process quick and enjoyable. After a few emails and phone conversations, Barry had the car I wanted out front for a test drive, and I was in and out in less than two hours. I cannot begin to explain how at ease the entire David Taylor crew made me feel. No high pressure sales tactics, just great people and great service. I recommend David Taylor to anyone looking for a car or truck.

Wonderful experience at David Taylor Cadillac

by from Houston, Texas |

From the beginning, my experience was incredible. This is mostly thanks to Michael Bowers. He was the first person to greet me when I arrived and always treated me with respect and did not force me into making a decision. Mr. Bowers' level of knowledge was astonishing. He was able to provide the specs of the CTS coupe without flinching and even knew answers to questions that I didn't even know to ask! I have to say that when I purchase another Cadillac, it will be from him for sure. My financing experience was equally pleasant. The sales manager Eric Johnson was a joy to work with. Not only did he keep it light, but he was willing to answer my numerous questions. I also cannot say enough about George Mason who was a delight to work with. He made me feel like my business was important to him personally, and he took the time to make a deal worth signing up for. Mickey in Finance was also incredible. He made the not-so-fun part of buying a car manageable. I appreciate how personable he was and the great care he took to answer all of my questions. Overall, this was the best experience I have had purchasing a vehicle. I will definitely be back.

Great Atmosphere, Nice Knowledgeable Salesman

by from Houston,Texas |

My salesman Marcus Spivey was very patient with me. Mr. Spivey was very knowledgeable about the vehicle I purchased. I originally wanted a cadillac and nothing else. When we realized I did not qualify for a cadillac I was ready to not purchase a car. Then Mr. Marcus Spivey told me all about Buicks and what they had to offered in comparison to the cadillac. Im glad he did; I now have the luxury of my dream car with a price I can afford currently. When I am able to purchase my cadillac, Im coming back to Mr Spivey and David Taylor Cadillac till then I brag about my Buick. I had awesome car buying experience and was treated with so much respect , care and understanding. Every question I could think of was answered and even those I had forgot to ask. I wasnt the best or the easiest customer to deal with. In fact I was having a grumpy mad at the world week, but David Taylor Cadillac ,Buick,GMC Marcus Spivey was proffessional and courteous. He remembered I am the customer who could not get the car she want. I left with a car that best fit my budget and my style, taste and some luxury. Mr Spivey listen to what I wanted the first time and I did not have to repeat myself nor did he try and sell me something he knew I would not want. Why? because he was listening to me. I give a special thanks to Mr. M Spivey the best salesperson anyone could have. I personally don't compliment anyone for just doing their job. Mr. Spivey went above and beyond. I could say many more good things about my experience but I am simply tired of typing now.

Service Experience...

by from Houston, TX |

I went in for just regular service but, it was too include this time the Maintenance 1 package. I received some news that caught me by surprise but, at the end I must say the Manager and also advisor Duron worked hard to change this too a Wow Experience. I left feeling like usual appreciated for my business. That's why I Love David Taylor Cadillac as much as I love my Cadillac...you receive superior service!

July 19, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonderful service experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know.

Fast service and very helpful.

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

I had water leaking into the cab of my truck and I brought my truck to David Taylor early one morning to have the problem looked at. I needed a rental for the day to get to work. The man who helped me knew I needed the truck back ASAP. He got my truck in the shop and fixed and it was ready by 1:00 the same afternoon. I was very pleased.