David Taylor Cadillac

Used 866-270-1211
Service 888-718-5572

Service Experience...

by from Houston, TX |

I went in for just regular service but, it was too include this time the Maintenance 1 package. I received some news that caught me by surprise but, at the end I must say the Manager and also advisor Duron worked hard to change this too a Wow Experience. I left feeling like usual appreciated for my business. That's why I Love David Taylor Cadillac as much as I love my Cadillac...you receive superior service!

July 19, 2013

Fast service and very helpful.

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

I had water leaking into the cab of my truck and I brought my truck to David Taylor early one morning to have the problem looked at. I needed a rental for the day to get to work. The man who helped me knew I needed the truck back ASAP. He got my truck in the shop and fixed and it was ready by 1:00 the same afternoon. I was very pleased.

Great experience

by from Sugar Land, Texas |

I just leased my fourth vehicle through David Taylor and it was an easy transaction. The salesman and general manager worked hard to locate the vehicle I was looking for and I greatly appreciated it. The service at David Taylor has always been great as well. That is why I keep coming back, no hassles and great people that work there.

July 19, 2013

Same Savvy Salesman 12 Years Later!

by from Houston, TX |

It was just about exactly twelve years since I had bought my last Buick from David Taylor and, wonder of wonders, I found that my first salesman, Mr. Glen Scott, still worked there on a part-time basis. What a pleasure it was to have him help me select my new vehicle. I reminded him that in 2001 I was way too busy even to take a test drive and drove my new Park Avenue for the first time when I drove it home. We laughed and agreed that it was a good choice as it is still a great car and has only a little over 100,000 miles on it. We did a test drive on this new car and the day I picked it up, I appreciated the fact that he spent a considerable amount of time tutoring me on many of the features. The day I came in to talk about cars was very fortunate as the company was having a barbecue for customers, and I was invited to enjoy it. That was great as I had not yet had lunch and it was approaching dinner time!! I thank Glen and David Taylor for assisting me in finding the right car for me.

July 19, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonderful car-buying experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know. Enjoy your new Enclave!!

Great Service!

by from Richmond, TX. |

I had taken my SRX in for a routine oil change, and my car's parking assistance needed to be checked out. Phillip at David Taylor Cadillac was helping me with this problem. It seemed more complicated than I originally thought. He went out of his way to make sure my vehicle was fixed, without any more inconvenience on my part. I really appreciated everything he did.

Great buying experience!

by from Houston, TX |

I am extremely pleased that David Taylor GMC was able to find the particular color of Denali that I was looking for. My sales representative did a terrific job finding my vehicle and was attentive and courteous throughout the entire process. This has been a very pleasurable experience! I will definitely recommend David Taylor to my friends. Thanks

July 19, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonderful car-buying experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know. Enjoy your Denali!!

Great Service

by from Houston |

I took my Yukon to David Taylor for repair. My service manager, Phillip Martinez, went to great lengths to make sure I was satified with the repairs. Customer service and satisfaction should be the number one priority in business, and the service team made this happen.

July 19, 2013

We are more than happy that we could provide you with a wonderful service experience. If there is anything we can do to further your satisfaction, please let us know. Enjoy your Yukon!!

Excellent customer service, completely satisfied

by from Houston, TX |

Although I originally had an appointment with Mr. Fenske at no fault of his, he was not able to help me due to my lateness. Therefore Mr. Fenske had Mr. Graves help me. Mr. Graves was great. He showed me the vehicle that I was interested in and explain everything that I needed to know. He answered all my questions and his customer service was excellent. I was completely satisfied with Mr. Graves, Mr. Fenske and David Taylor Cadillac-Buick-GMC .

New Enclave

by from Houston, TX |

Was deciding between the Enclave and Chevy Traverse, but decided on Enclave after test driving the vehicle and saw all the features on the Enclave. The Enclave felt more high end and was the better SUV overall with all the features. Plus, personally my sister in law has an Enclave for the past 4 years and she has not had any problems with it and loves the Enclave. Very happy with the purchase. Felt that David Taylor gave me a very fair deal. Like that they went to the bottom price that they could give me right off the bat - do not like haggling back and forth.

Internet Purchase

by from Longview, TX |

I was searching for a late model used vehicle for my wife. Found what I was looking for on cars.com at David Taylor Buick. Talked with the internet sales person and worked up a deal over the telephone. When we got to the dealership, we found the vehicle to be exactly what she was wanting. Since the sales person was up-front with us on everything including our trade-in, there was no change in the numbers provided over the phone. We were in and out and back on our four hour drive home in less than an hour and completely satisfied with our purchase. As it has now been a little over 3 years since we made our purchase, we have not had a single problem with our purchase. I would recomend David Taylor Buick/Cadillac as a great place to purchase a used vehicle.