Advance Auto Sales & Leasing

8401 West Park Drive, McLean, VA 22182

Used 866-589-6550

Newer cars

by from Ashburn |

They seem to have newer cars. We looked at 4 cars, and they were all one or two years old. Maybe this is because of their affiliation with the car rental, but they were in really great condition. They all looked new! They also could print out complete histories of any work done on the vehicles, even oil changes, and simple things like tail light bulbs replacing. We wanted to test drive and the offered to "rent" us the car for a day so we got a really, really extended test drive. lol. it was wonderful.

Advance Auto

by from Leesburg, VA |

Our family has bought 2 cars in the last 2 years. First my husband a used Malibu and then when I was looking for a car for myself the help me find exactly what I was looking for a nice new Hundai Elantra at a great price. The staff is professional, knowledgeable and friendly. We know recommend all our family and friends to them.

Very Professional

by from Washington, DC |

The people were very professional and knowledgeable about the all of the cars any questions that I had they answered the questions that they did not know they find out for me

Excellent!

by from Tysons, VA |

They have a great selection of luxury and performance cars. They are located in Tysons so it's super convenient. The whole process moves so quickly and easily that it was a joy to work with this professional team.

It was a pleasure working with Advance Auto Sales

by from Wheaton MD |

I have bought two vehicle from Advance and both times it was an quick and easy process. I would recommend them to my family, friends and anyone else who is looking to buy a vehicle.

Good Price and car

by from Leesburg |

My husband got a used car from this dealership and was extremely happy. When it came time to buy a new car for myself and called them and they where extremely helpful in finding exactly what I wanted and at a great price. Now my everyone in our families always call them every time anyone needs a car.

Excellent Price

by from Fairfax VA |

We have bought 3 cars in the last 2 years from this place. The cars are in great condition, low miles and the staff is professional, knowledgeable and extremely friendly and helpful. In on 3 cars their prices were considerable lower than every else we shop and their cars where in much better condition.