Infiniti of Chattanooga

Used 877-468-0492 Used 877-468-0492
Service 866-516-2217 Service 866-516-2217

Great Experience!!

by from Higdon, AL |

My experience with Infiniti Of Chattanooga was absolutely outstanding!! Very professional yet they make you feel "at home". Sarah Perkins is who I dealt with and she never one time made me feel like she was just trying to make a sale. She listened to me and understood my needs for what kind of vehicle I needed. As a Realtor and a mom of 3 children, I chose the QX60 and I am thankful that I did. Sarah took her time in making the whole process as smooth as possible. I HIGHLY recommend her if you are looking to purchase a vehicle. You will not be disappointed!! Be sure to make a request for SARAH PERKINS :)

April 15, 2015

Congratulations on your new QX60! We hope you and your children love it! We are so fortunate to have Sarah on our team. She is definitely a top notch salesperson and we are glad you had such a great experience working with her. We hope to see you and your family again soon.

EXCELLENT!!!!!!

by from dayton tn |

The whole process was great! The entire staff was so nice and helpful. The building was nice and clean and felt so comfortable. The entire atmosphere did not feel like we were in a car dealership. Everyone made us feel at home the whole time we were there. Daniel Hill (our salesman) was there to answer any questions that we had throughout the whole buying process. We definitely recommend infiniti of Chattanooga and we will definitely use infiniti of Chattanooga when we are ready to purchase again!

October 26, 2015

Tonya, Thank you for choosing Infiniti of Chattanooga. We are so thankful for your positive feedback and so pleased you enjoyed your experience at our dealership. We hope to see you again soon! Infiniti of Chattanooga

Friendly and professional

by from Charlotte, NC |

Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Nick Stembridge assisted me with the purchase of my Infinity. I drove from out of town and Nick went above and beyond to meet me late in the day and was very attentive to my requests and extremely knowledgeable about the product. I would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a new vehicle. I only wish they were closer to my home in NC so I could have my car serviced here as well!

October 26, 2015

Melinda, We appreciate your business! Thank you for making the drive to come see us. We are so glad it was worth it. Infiniti of Chattanooga

Great Service

by from Ringgold, GA |

Andrea Mashburn was my service advisor and she was very helpful in explaining the 15,000 mile check-up and what was involved. She was prompt in getting me in and out for my Infiniti service call. Thank you Andrea.

June 30, 2015

Thank you for choosing Infiniti of Chattanooga to service your Infiniti! We look forward to seeing you for your next service.

A truly great experience.

by from Chattanooga, TN |

A truly great experience. Payton Lowe was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend this dealer!

January 30, 2015

Nolan- Thank you for purchasing your vehicle from Infiniti of Chattanooga! We appreciate your business and hope to see you in the future.

INFINITI OF CHATTANOOGA, NO NEED TO LOOK FURTHER!!

by from DALTON, GA |

Infiniti of Chattanooga is without a doubt the BEST, MOST KNOWLEDGEABLE, and PROFESSIONAL dealership and service department there is anywhere! I was treated like I was not only important, but a pleasure to serve! It took only a few minutes for them to gain my respect! This dealership REALLY cares about customers no matter where the car was originally purchased! I WILL definitely come back as well as highly recommend this place to as many people as possible! Thanks so much for making me feel valued and appreciated!

January 6, 2015

Steve- Thank you for the kind review! We value our customers both in sales and service and we are glad it shows. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us for all of your vehicle needs. We look forward to seeing you again!

scheduling service appointment

by from Dayton, TN |

I was able to schedule service appointment online (describing the issue on my SUV). I loved the convenience of this feature. They were expecting me when I arrived.

December 16, 2014

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us! We are happy that scheduling your appointment was seamless and we hope you will return for service in the future. Thank you for your business.

by from Chattanooga, Tennessee |

We love our new QX60! Thank you Sarah and all the staff who made our purchase such a stress free experience. Thank you for making us feel so welcome and for your professionalism in working out the purchase details. Also, we appreciate the time you spent making sure we were understood all the options available on our QX60 and for making us aware of the Maintenance and Elite Protections Plans. This will simply the routine maintenance of the vehicle. Best car buying experience ever!

December 12, 2014

We are so pleased that you love your QX60! Happy customers make our jobs worthwhile. We think very highly of Sarah and we are happy that you do, too. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Great car buying experience!

by from Rossville, GA |

From the time we drove on to the lot, everyone was super nice and very helpful. Daniel Hill, our Sales Consultant, was very pleasant and fun to work with - nothing like a "typical" car salesman. He was very patient and seemed to really care that he got us exactly what we wanted. Others we came in contact with were great as well and the Finance Manager, Shain, was wonderful. We could not have asked for a better experience!!!

December 12, 2014

We thank you for choosing to purchase your vehicle from Daniel Hill and Infiniti of Chattanooga! We have a wonderful team of people here and we are pleased that you got to experience that. We hope to see you in the future--Happy Driving!

Impressed

by from Chattanooga, TN |

I recently spoke with Nick Stembridge about purchasing a used car from him. I am still in the process of buying but I just wanted to say how impressed I am with his customer service. I spoke with him when he was out of the office on vacation yet he was still working with me to get this deal closed. He makes sure he puts his customers first even if he is not on the clock.

July 4, 2014

At Infiniti of Chattanooga, we aim to deliver truly exceptional car buying and service experiences. We are very pleased to hear that Nick is creating a truly exceptional car buying experience for you!