Your Choice Auto Sales

Your Choice Auto Sales

1506 W Jefferson St, Joliet, IL 60435

Used 888-388-4456

Your Choice Autos - Where Customer Service Comes 1st!

Service is unbeatable !

by from Chicago, IL |

The level of service is unbeatable! Atif was extremely helpful. He did my entire transaction. It was such a pleasant experience. I was expecting my 2004 Audi A4 to be in good condition but it was in excellent condition! I was so pleased that for an almost 10 year old car it was "like new"! My paperwork was mailed to me in a timely manner. I would be 100% confident in recommending Your Choice Auto Sales of Joliet to anyone. Even if you can't go get your car or inspect it yourself before you buy, you can trust that the car will be everything they say it is and more. I am so excited about my new car and I would do business with Atif again. Thank you so much for all your help Your Choice!!! :)

james morrow

by from joliet, IL |

got good deal on price on car...had to use savings to fix a couple problems and change all the fluids. car overall has been good so far

Highly recommended!

by from Glenwood, IL |

I randomly stopped in to look around yesterday. I saw 2 cars that were interesting, but I wasn't in love. I gave Sam my reactions and he knew exactly which car I should look at. He handed me the keys to a 2007 Acura TL. After a quick drive and a few minutes playing with the tech package, navigation, backup camera and enjoying the pristine interior, I knew this was the car for me. I went home to consider some numbers and clean out my car. When I went back today, Sam had already had the Acura detailed for me (although I can't imagine how he made it cleaner and nicer than it was). We spoke about warranties, satellite radio and gap insurance. He persuaded me to get what I needed and skip what I didn't need. I really felt he wanted me to be set up for success and wasn't just trying to squeeze every penny from me. Along the way I met his brother and father. I wasn't even there for service, but Sam takes time to introduce you to everyone. They all make you feel welcome and well cared for. I got a great price on my trade and better price on the Acura. I upgraded my ride significantly and somehow I'm spending less money all around. After the deal was closed, we went to the car that was parked right out front on display and waiting for me. Sam quickly looked it over with me once more and gave me a quick run down of all the features inside and answered some questions I had. I've always been slightly concerned about independent dealers, but the entire experience at Your Choice Auto Sales has changed my outlook. As long as I buy used, it'll be from Your Choice and I'll do anything I can to make sure my local friends do the same.

I recently bought a vehicle !!

by from Hammond, IN |

I recently bought a new vehicle and I had the pleasure to deal with Your Choice. Buying a used car is always a painful task, usually requires a lot of running around from dealer to dealer. But not this time!!!... I was skeptical at first since I never bought a car from this place. Boy im glad I did!!! I got in touch with Naveed and right from the beginning he was very friendly and very knowledgeable. Naveed not only came through getting me the car I wanted on time but also gave me a great deal. The whole experience was truly painless. I will definitely do business here.

Better than ever expected!

by from Chicago, IL |

I decided to visit this dealership after reading online reviews and "attempt" to purchase a vehicle. I say attempt because I know I have less than stellar credit and what I wanted was....luxury. After telling Sam what I was interested and and finding out I was WAYYYYY upside down in my current vehicle loan, it seemed like all hope was lost. But to my amazement, the sales team remained courteous and spent a lot of time trying their best to get me into a vehicle that I would LOVE. Sam stated several times that he didn't want to get me into a car just because, he wanted me to be happy with my decision or else he wasn't doing his job. He worked with me on a down payment and I was able to drive off in an Infiniti M35 that I ADORE with a payment that I can AFFORD! I waited to post this review because I had to take the car back to be detailed and I wanted to make sure that the service was the same after the purchase. Well, I am beyond pleased to say that I have been treated AMAZING from start to finish. My car was detailed and they even turned the rotors for me. This by FAR has been my BEST car buying experience and I tell anyone who will listen how happy I am and I plan on referring many, many, many more people to Your Choice. They focus on your satisfaction and not just on a sale. They make you feel human even if you have credit or financial troubles and that is more than I could have ever asked for!

This dealer is a joke!

by from Plainfield, IL |

I was looking at their 2005 Chevy 3500 cargo van. I stopped in their Joliet location and found it to be a free for all with no organization, no one to greet you and no idea who was running the place. Once I did find someone he looked like he was in high school and when we inspected the van, a headlight was missing and would start as is had a completely undersized battery and flat tire. My sales-kid was clueless. I left telling him, I was interested in it if I could test drive. He said ok, I'll get it ready for you. I said call me and gave him my card. Two days later I received no calls so I called the dealership since I had no number for him. I spoke to someone totally different telling him that I wanted to drive the vehicle if they actually wanted to sell it as it was advertised. He said sure, come on in. I said I will be there the next day. I arrived at 9am to find the vehicle in the same condition as before. I walked away telling the kid he wasted my time again and I didn't have time to come back. I would never deal with this so-called dealership again. It's a total unorganized joke of a business.

Terrible customer service, don't waste your time.

by from Alton, il |

If possible, I would give zero stars. Terrible customer service, which made me decide against doing business with them. Don't tell me that you are going to return my calls if you are not going to. Called twice, no return contact. Zero stars. Period.

great service and reasonable.

by from Blue Island, IL |

They helped me with a lot of unanswered questions that I had. They were very true and dedicated to ensure that I left with what I wanted and for the best price possible. Their service is very great and they made sure that I left fully satisfied and I highly recommend to anyone that's trying buy a good car stop in and take a look.

Don't waste your time

by from Chicago |

I drove 2 hrs to buy a car; I was so disappointed the car was nothing like they showed in their website, I didn't get help from anyone and their was no one to help us with any questions, poor customer service!! if I could give this place zero stars I would.

We had great experience

by from Iowa City, IA |

My experience here at YOUR CHOICE JOLIET has been wonderful. Mr. Naveed gave me the most exceptional service I have by far received at any dealership that I have ever visited. He was generous enough and patient enough with me to work something out that would fit my budget and still get to drive off with that new car I wanted. He made my experience here very pleasant. I thought I'd be visiting the dealership atleast two more times before coming to a conclusion. However, I spent a few hours here, but I have to say I drove off happy. I would definetly recommend anybody to come visit Your Choice. He proved to me that you can still purchase a vehicle without being ripped off, and actually drive off feeling satisfied.

Excellent !!

by from Lansing, IL |

We've always had a positive experience at this dealership. Staff like Phil make this a welcoming, friendly place. We don't have any complaints and would recommend this dealership highly.