Your Choice Auto Sales

Your Choice Auto Sales

1506 W Jefferson St, Joliet, IL 60435

Used 888-388-4456

Your Choice Autos - Where Customer Service Comes 1st!

Service is unbeatable !

by from Chicago, IL |

The level of service is unbeatable! Atif was extremely helpful. He did my entire transaction. It was such a pleasant experience. I was expecting my 2004 Audi A4 to be in good condition but it was in excellent condition! I was so pleased that for an almost 10 year old car it was "like new"! My paperwork was mailed to me in a timely manner. I would be 100% confident in recommending Your Choice Auto Sales of Joliet to anyone. Even if you can't go get your car or inspect it yourself before you buy, you can trust that the car will be everything they say it is and more. I am so excited about my new car and I would do business with Atif again. Thank you so much for all your help Your Choice!!! :)

2011 Ford E-150 Cargo van

by from Broadview, Il |

Jesse Nunez was great to work with. He was very professional and pleasant

Jesse Nunez was a great help.

by from Joliet,Il |

Jesse Nunez was a great help, he was upfront and honest about the information of the vehicle purchased. As well as very kind and made us feel welcomed without the pressure of worrying if we would purchase the vehicle or not. Outstanding person to have dealt with in our search for another car.

2005 HYUNDAI ELANTRA

by from ROMEOVILLE, IL |

I WAS SHOPPING FOR A CAR FOR MY DAUGHTER'S FIRST CAR AND LOOKING FOR A SAFE AND RELIABLE CAR. MY SALESMAN, JESSE NUNEZ WAS AWESOME!!!!! HE WAS VERY THOROUGH IN SHOWING ME CARS IN MY PRICE RANGE. I EXPECTED A TEST DRIVE AROUND THE BLOCK AREA, BUT HE LET ME DRIVE ABOUT 3 MILES INCLUDING ON THE EXPRESSWAY SO THAT I COULD GET A PROPER FEEL OF THE CAR. I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND JESSE NUNEZ AND YOUR CHOICE AUTO SALES.

Quick response from receptionist !!!

by from chicago |

I am extremely pleased with my experience with your company. After submitting my information online, I received an immediate email response and several follow up phone calls.

Jesse Nunez

by from Lockport,Il |

Jesse Nunez was very helpful in finding us the perfect car to fill our needs. Thank you for your fantastic service! David and Peggy Zupancic

Great service at CHOICE AUTO

by from Joliet IL |

I came in with my father who is not very mobile and Jesse Nunez was very helpful. he immediately saw to us and was able to find me a car under the specific parameters. Jesse's attentiveness was very obvious and he made sure my father and I were comfortable during the waiting process. Overall i recommend Jesse Nunez to anyone looking fora car at CHOICE AUTO. Hes the man!

great service

by from Downers Grove, Illinois |

I dealt with sales associate Jesse Nunez and found him to be tireless in his service and labor to show me every car i was interested in, and and very competent in his information and expertise. The experience was entirely satisfactory and I would recommend both Jesse and the Staff of Your Choice Auto Sales in Joliet, Illinois. I was happy with the car I bought and invite you to visit these folks! Dave B

Great service by Jessie Nunez

by from Joliet, IL |

I arrived at Your Choice Autos five minutes after they opened today and was greated by Jesse Nunez. I explained to him that I was a little discouraged because the car that I had my eye one was out out of my price range in reference to the down payment. He assured me that together we would find something that I would like as well as afford. The first car he showed me was a 2000 Chevy Blazer and we took it for a spin and just as Jessie had predicted...I loved the car and could afford it. I want to thank Jesse Nunez for his prompt and precise assistance. I would ready recommend Jessie Nunez and Your Choice Autos to all my friends and family. Excellent Job Jesse Nunez!!!! One Happy Customer! Geraldine Johnson

Great sales individuals!!

by from Joliet, IL |

It was a great experience and value for money dealing with Mr. Babar

GREAT STAFF

by from WINFIELD |

My experience was good. I did not feel pushed into anything. He seemed to respect my choices.