Your Choice Auto Sales

Your Choice Auto Sales

1506 W Jefferson St, Joliet, IL 60435

Used 888-388-4456

Your Choice Autos - Where Customer Service Comes 1st!

Service is unbeatable !

by from Chicago, IL |

The level of service is unbeatable! Atif was extremely helpful. He did my entire transaction. It was such a pleasant experience. I was expecting my 2004 Audi A4 to be in good condition but it was in excellent condition! I was so pleased that for an almost 10 year old car it was "like new"! My paperwork was mailed to me in a timely manner. I would be 100% confident in recommending Your Choice Auto Sales of Joliet to anyone. Even if you can't go get your car or inspect it yourself before you buy, you can trust that the car will be everything they say it is and more. I am so excited about my new car and I would do business with Atif again. Thank you so much for all your help Your Choice!!! :)

Excellent Service from Jesse Nunez

by from Braidwood |

I recived fair good prices. they were honest about the vehicles

Great Customer Service!

by from Chicago IL |

Jesse Nunez provided great customer service skills. Showing several cars until the right one was found without being frustrated. Greatly Appreciated. Jesse Nunez at Your Choice Auto is the person to see. That would make Jesse Nunez Your Choice Autos right hand man.

oldsmobile

by from chicago il |

Great Service all around the board the salesman was very knowledgeable about all the cars on the lot. PRICING WAS FAIR

Great Service, best in the area.

by from Berwyn IL |

Professional service, bilingual personal, they guided us all the way trough the process and they gave us the best deal we could find for our Chevy Uplander 2007; I recommend First choice if you want to get a good car at a great price.

HORRIBLE!!!

by from chicago, il |

First impression was great customer service rep was kind n patient, when it came time to purchasing my vehicle it had some minor things that needed to be worked on...ex: rear view mirror need replacement driver side view mirror n wiper motor. So I purchased the vehicle at a out the door price. Saved me 400.00 (which I could use to make repairs). I was told that the vehicle was as is with a GUARANTEE OF ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION. And that the vehicle did not come with a warranty. Well here I am a few weeks later with a bad transmission. Mechanic tells me trans been slowly going out over the past few months. Your choice says oh well it worked when u purchased the car. So they sold me a car with a failing trans n acted like they knew nothing about it. N then has the nerve to tell me well u test drove it. Save your money and Hassel and DO NOT BUY A VEHICLE FROM YOUR CHOICE AUTO JOLIET!!!!

1996 Chevrolet Cavalier

by from Romeoville il |

Salesman was attentive, paid attention and helped me find a car I was really looking for.

2005 chevy g2500

by from country club hills il |

sales rep was funny .. customer service was very polite.. and facility is neat. and im satisfied with this vehicle.

james morrow

by from joliet, IL |

got good deal on price on car...had to use savings to fix a couple problems and change all the fluids. car overall has been good so far

Highly recommended!

by from Glenwood, IL |

I randomly stopped in to look around yesterday. I saw 2 cars that were interesting, but I wasn't in love. I gave Sam my reactions and he knew exactly which car I should look at. He handed me the keys to a 2007 Acura TL. After a quick drive and a few minutes playing with the tech package, navigation, backup camera and enjoying the pristine interior, I knew this was the car for me. I went home to consider some numbers and clean out my car. When I went back today, Sam had already had the Acura detailed for me (although I can't imagine how he made it cleaner and nicer than it was). We spoke about warranties, satellite radio and gap insurance. He persuaded me to get what I needed and skip what I didn't need. I really felt he wanted me to be set up for success and wasn't just trying to squeeze every penny from me. Along the way I met his brother and father. I wasn't even there for service, but Sam takes time to introduce you to everyone. They all make you feel welcome and well cared for. I got a great price on my trade and better price on the Acura. I upgraded my ride significantly and somehow I'm spending less money all around. After the deal was closed, we went to the car that was parked right out front on display and waiting for me. Sam quickly looked it over with me once more and gave me a quick run down of all the features inside and answered some questions I had. I've always been slightly concerned about independent dealers, but the entire experience at Your Choice Auto Sales has changed my outlook. As long as I buy used, it'll be from Your Choice and I'll do anything I can to make sure my local friends do the same.

I recently bought a vehicle !!

by from Hammond, IN |

I recently bought a new vehicle and I had the pleasure to deal with Your Choice. Buying a used car is always a painful task, usually requires a lot of running around from dealer to dealer. But not this time!!!... I was skeptical at first since I never bought a car from this place. Boy im glad I did!!! I got in touch with Naveed and right from the beginning he was very friendly and very knowledgeable. Naveed not only came through getting me the car I wanted on time but also gave me a great deal. The whole experience was truly painless. I will definitely do business here.