Your Choice Auto Sales

1506 W Jefferson St, Joliet, IL 60435

Used 888-388-4456 Used888-388-4456

Your Choice Autos - Where Customer Service Comes 1st!

Dodge Charger

by from Sioux Falls, SD |

Awesome Experience with Jesse Nunez. He held the car I've been dreaming of for a few days and patiently awaited for us to arrive. Drove from SD. He was friendly. honest and seemed very genuine. love the charger already!! Will definitely recommend.

Fantastic experience

by from chicago,IL |

My experience with Your Choice Autos was Fantastic!!! I explored my options. They took the time to walk with me at my pace...I find that to be rare in today's business world! I would recommend Your Choice Autos to anyone!

Great!

by from Chicago |

Service was spot on. Was taken care of fast. Service department was excellent at taking care of my used Jeep needs.Will recommend to other people about great service and fair prices.

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!

by from Joliet, IL |

I walked into Your Choice Auto Sales in Joliet, IL and was blown away by the customer service and options to pay. Naveed and Dale were extremely friendly and patient. They answered all my questions about my purchase and made sure I was happy before my left. I will always make them my first choice when purchasing a vehicle.

BUDGET CARS!

by from Chicago, IL |

Jessie and his associates helped my wife and me out greatly finding the perfect car at the best price possible. Jessie was very personable and a pleasure to work with.

professional sales team

by from Joliet, IL |

No games - honest - best pricing around - professional sales team! very good communication, personable, accommodating. The only good experience we had with over 6 dealerships.

Great experience

by from Chicago, IL |

Very friendly, yet professional service. Great experience. Traveled from 50 miles away and I am glad we did! Got the vehicle we were looking for. If I am in need of another car, I won't hesitate to call them first! I will recommend them to my friends.

Horrible service

by from Schaumburg Illinois |

They say #1 for customer service but I purchased a vehicle from them. The A/C is broke and they told me "wells that's too bad we're not fixing it" Great customer service huh? DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS DEALERSHIP

GREAT DEALERSHIP

by from chicago,IL |

This is the most fun vehicle I've ever driven. It has plenty of power to get around and enough to be fun off-road, Ford Expedition I'm kind of very happy with this pretty good deal with your choice autos. Thanks Naveed for being so nice while making this deal final. :)

GREAT SERIVICE!

by from Manteno,IL |

EXCELLENT SERVICE! I was looking for my first vehicle and I read the reviews an kept seeing Jesse Munez name mentioned everywhere! So I said why not go there an ask for him. He found me exactly what I wanted, 100¿ keeps it real with his customers Most honest guy who actually cares for his customers an what you want to make you happy! Any vehicle I wanted he would go run to get the keys to bring it out front. I did not even have to ask! While driving the truck we felt a shake. Jesse notices it an brung it to our attention an that he would get it checked an fixed for us. I ended up buying this dodge ram and got the price I wanted. I thought this place would be not of expectations but it really is. And if you want that car They go out FAST. No exaggeration. Go head over there an get ur car now before its gone! Jesse Munez is the man¿¿ Ask for him you will not regret it!