Your Choice Auto Sales

Your Choice Auto Sales

1506 W Jefferson St, Joliet, IL 60435

Used 888-388-4456

Your Choice Autos - Where Customer Service Comes 1st!

'06 Dodge Stratus

by from Frankfort, IL |

Jesse was full of energy and determined to find us a car that worked for us. He honed in pretty well on the kind of cars I was interested in, with a few false starts before hand, and gave us tons of options to sort through to be sure our decision was well informed.

Great Service by Jesse Nunez

by from Joliet, Illinois |

My parents and I came in to purchase my first car and had outstanding service from Jesse Nunez. He was very patient as I wanted to view many different cars and went out of his way to make sure I was comfortable with my choice. I would recommend Jesse to all of my friends and family or anyone who is purchasing a car.

1997 Saturn SW2

by from Capron, IL |

Mr. Jesse Nunez is great sales person, friendly, and provided exceptional service to us. We got our car for the price we offered, with no hesitation. I would definitely be coming back!!!

Frank is THE MAN!!!!!!!!!

by from Bourbonnais, IL |

Frank Ruiz is the man here, we will be customers at your choice from here on out because of Frank. He was able to work everything out and got us into a really good vehicle in our hour of need. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts we appreciate it!!!

2002 Dodge Dakota Pick up

by from Aurora IL |

My son needed a vehicle. My credit was less than average. I called and talked with Frank in finance. He was able to get me done and keep my payments where they needed to be! The website was very user friendly, and I was able to get my selection down to 3 cars before even visiting the showroom. The cars were out and ready for me to look at and test drive when I got there. Jesse Nunez took over and helped with the process then. He was friendly and a big help! The test drive was a REAL test drive, which is important in a used vehicle. My decision was made and back to Frank I went. In the finance room there was NOT any surprises or add ons! (I can't stand those) I would actually recommend this dealer to people, and I don't usually ever recommend anything to anybody! And the selection that they have.... HUGE! Extensive! A good experience, and my son is now driving on the roads in a big pick up! (Be careful...)

F 250 SUPER DUTY

by from SALAMANCA MEXICO |

JESSE NUNEZ, WE REALLY THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME AND HELPING US WITH OUR PURCHASE. IT WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE AND REALLY EASY . I WILL ALWAYS HIGHLY RECOMEND TO COME AND VISIT YOU. YOUR CHOICE AUTO SALES. GRACIAS POR TODO!!

Plenty of optoins

by from Aurora |

Dealt with Jesse Nunez in buying a car from my son. While not interested in the first choice, Jesse was able to come up with other options, which were ideal for him to use for college. The overall experience was that of no pressure, and not that of your typical "used car sales" experience. Thanks for all of your help!

1996 Honda Accord EX Purchased 5/19/2015

by from Joliet, IL |

Thank you Jesse Nunez for a fantastic buying experience for my son's first car. Jesse took us all around looking for just the right car, he knew what we needed and could afford and he gave us several options. When we decide on the Honda he had my son test drive it and took us on the highway and around town to make sure he had a good feeling for the car. Jesse was a pleasure to work with, great customer service and a great attitude!! He made sure all details were taken care of before we left and we were very fortunate to have been able to work with him. Thank you Jesse!!

Very knowledgable salesperson

by from Joliet,illinois |

He was very helpful and kind. I would recommend Jesse Nunez to all customers.

Very friendly and knowledgeable

by from Kankakee, Il |

Our sales rep was Jesse Nunez. He was very friendly and helped with the buying process.

Best Salesman Ever!!

by from Morris, IL |

Our friends told us about a guy by the name of Jesse Nunez who is a salesman at Your Choice Auto, Joliet, IL We were told that he would bend over backwards accommodating us and do everything possible to find us the perfect vehicle and indeed he did. Jesse made sure that we looked at each and every vehicle that met our requirements, and even gave suggestions as to a few others. Jesse did not rush us in any way and was very patient. We ended getting a better vehicle and better deal than we had even dreamed of...Thank you Jesse Nunez!!