Suburban Alfa Romeo Fiat of Ann Arbor

New 877-864-9240
Used 877-854-9969
Service 866-671-2123

Make the Choice

Best experience ever buying a car

by from Brighton, MI |

I recently was in the market for a new car. I have always wanted a FIAT and thought they were so cute. I have never purchased a new car before; always used cars and just paid cash. Jason, John and Paul made my experience with financing my first new car extremely easy. They even dropped the car off at my house! I would recommed them to anyone!

Horrible treatment

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

So I HATE shopping for cars. I wish I could take public transportation everywhere, and car shopping is intimidating. I always feel like I'm getting taken. Never so much as I did at Suburban Fiat. I test drove a 500L in November, telling the sales associate John that I was really looking to lease a new vehicle in January when my current lease was up. He was laid back and cool with it, he'd send me updates with new incentives now and again. When January came, he sent me a very intriguing offer. I came in and drove the car again, he made me an offer slightly higher that the one he emailed me earlier in the week, but no biggie, I figured that would happen and it was still in my price range. So I said yes and took my new lease home, happy as a clam. Then two days later, I get a call that there was a paperwork error, could I come in and sign a new agreement. Guess what? My car payment is now $40 more per month. My sweet little deal that I was comfortable with NAY PROUD OF is now a nightmare. Now I get to drive this car for 3 years and hate myself and everything about it day after mind numbing day. Congrats John and Fiat Ann Arbor - you soaked me for an extra $1500.

Suburban Alfa Romeo Fiat of Ann Arbor responded to this review

April 10, 2014

We deeply apologize for the confusion that has occurred in regards to your purchase, and we've tried to contact you several times to address this matter. We strive for complete customer satisfaction, and to provide all of our guests with a simple and easy purchase process, but unfortunately we were unable to achieve this in your case. Should you decide that you would in fact like to discuss this with us further, please contact our Retail Operations Manager, Eric Brower at (734) 794-5875. Thank you.