Auto Station

Used 888-517-5278

Dependable Cars for Less

Auto Station Review

by from Albuquerque, New Mexico |

The customer service and care was outstanding, extremely friendly and helpful in every aspect. The salesmen whom are employed at the Auto Station are very generous and honest; willing to help me in every way that they were able to help and get me into the car that i ended up purchasing. I would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for an automobile to purchase; financing or cash buy. Overall a great group of men and extremely kind and definitely worth the time to check the cars they have in their inventory as well as looking for a specific car you'd may be interested in.

Amazed and surprised!

by from Albuquerque NM |

Mark and staff helped me get approved. I appreciate their service. Thank you!!

Service?

by from Elephant Butte, New Mexico |

There was an issue, as withy many cases, it all depends on how it was handled. Being in Sales and Service over 11 years, I have to say that the issue was handled quickly and professionally! Sales is a small part of the picture - SERVICE is most of the picture and I have to say that it is a good picture!

They are AMAZING

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Marcos was a great salesperson he was very professional and he made the purchase an experience I have never had and I have purchased many cars. H went above and beyond for me I would recommend him to everyone that wants a great buying experience. This dealership was truly amazing. The finance department Victor your the best. I even had the owner make sure that I was satisfied he came and spoke to me several times. this is really a first.

Victor Sanchez-Long

by from Albuquerque NM |

Victor Sanchez-Long, the finance manager, assisted me from beginning to end to buy a car and it is a car that I am very pleased with! The Auto Station dealership allowed me to finance my vehicle in spite of my terrible credit rating. The requirements to do so were very reasonable and I was able to get a car that will probably give me good service for a long time. Victor was honest and forthright, telling me what to expect every step of the way. He was very knowledgeable and he did not pressure me in any way. He made what could have been a confusing and financially negative experience into a understandable one that I feel I emerged from with a good deal! The other staff members were friendly and helpful as well. The selection of vehicles and prices were excellent. I recommend this dealership without reservation!

very friendly, great service!

by from Albuquerque new Mexico |

The team they have here is Wonderful! The time of buy a vehicle was a great fast process. The team does what it takes to get you approved. Mark Davis was are sales person, He always made us feel comfortable. I will buy another vehicle from here. THANK YOU all for the comfort of buying our Truck.. The West Family.