Bay Ridge Chrysler Jeep Dodge

(1.0) 1 Reviews

8825 5th Ave, New York, NY 11209

Car shopping experience

by from Brooklyn New York |

Shopping for a car at Bay Ridge Chrysler was the BIGGEST mistake I have ever made! I went there with ALL intentions of purchasing a Jeep Grand Cherokee my test drive went well and the sales person was awesome! The problems ALL began when I had to deal with the floor manager and the finance person both whom were very aggressive and NASTY! After waiting to see the finance person for about 1 1/2 I made my financial situation very clear but he kept INSISTING that I add on more things to my purchase which I knew I didn't need nor could I afford! I kept stressing that I could NOT afford the purchase but signed papers anyway.... After sleeping on it I decided to cancel my purchase because I knew that I could not hadle the finically commitment.... That's when Iggy decided to step in and give me ALL the offers that I had been asking for the weekend of the purchase by this time I already went with another dealership who worked with me and my budget.... I have yet to receive the downpayment back! Everyday my husband and I call it's another story NONE of which is true! They also enrolled me into programs that I did not authorize! Be careful with these people they are not honest NOR do they care about their customers!

Car shopping experience