ALM - Mall of Georgia

ALM - Mall of Georgia

4228 Buford Drive, Buford, GA 30518

Used 888-800-1281

ALM 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL SALE EVENT!!!! HURRY!!! DEAL ENDS SOON!!!

Do NOT ask for Ronald

by from Atlanta, GA |

I am not one to complain, but I had the worst car salesman experience I have ever had today at ALM Mall of Georgia. I called in earlier this week interested in a car and Ronald was the one who contacted me back. He told me he would check on a few things and get back to me. Never heard back from him. I asked about the tires on the car and he told me they were brand new put on by ALM when they got the car in. Since the car was from the North, I asked about the rust and he said that the car was undercoated. When I get to ALM today, he had no clue who I was, and on top of that, everything he told me over the phone(tires, undercoating, etc.) was a lie. And when I asked about it, he simply said "oh, I guess I lied." I understand mistakes and getting cars mixed up, but telling me you lied is not really something I want to hear when I am trying to purchase a car. He did tell me that he just recently had knee surgery and he was on pain meds, so that is why he didn't remember a lot. My dad knows A LOT about cars, and every time I would ask a question, his answer was usually "I don't know," and I think he would get upset when my dad would answer the question. The car was really not in as good of shape that it looked in the pictures and Ronald's answer to that was "that's why the car is so cheap." Again, not really something I want to hear. Next, he appraised my car. He came back with a number that I was not willing to accept, and I was not upset about it because I know that that is how the industry works, but he seemed to get mad at me and told me that I was wasting his time. He told me he makes $200,000.00 a year and to leave. Honestly, I am not an unreasonable person and I know that everyone has a bad day every now and then, however, for him to get his panties in a wad over me not accepting his low ball appraisal price, telling me how much he makes a year, and telling me to leave, that is just unacceptable behavior for any professional salesman. Now, do I think that all of the salesmen at ALM are like this, absolutely not. Actually some of the other salesmen seemed very nice and professional and when I called told my story to the manager, he was very polite and concerned about how I was treated, BUT due to my experience here, I will NEVER go back.

My experience with Harrison at ALM was great

by from Marietta, GA |

I would definitely refer my friends and family to come see Harrison at Alm Mall of GA.

Great 2010 Cadillac Escalade ESV AWD Premiar

by from Atlanta, GA |

Their customer service and Buying process is very very good. Just 1, 2, 3. I like Mr. Harrison who deals with me.

2011 Volkswagen Touareg

by from Auburn, GA |

I bought a used 2011 Volkswagen Touareg. Harrison was the salesman who helped me and he was very helpful and was able to show me my different options. If I ever need to come back to ALD, I will definitely ask for Harrison again.

Excellent & Smooth Transaction

by from Cumming, GA |

Smooth & easy, ho pressure transaction. Great customer service.

Great Place to Buy a Car

by from Matthews, NC |

Bought an Infiniti from Harrison at ALM. I couldn't be more pleased with the car or the process. I was in and out the door in about an hour. Great value and service. Ask for Harrison when you call.

A Good Experience

by from Atlanta |

I was pleasantly surprised with my latest car buying experience at ALM. There wasn't any of the usual haggling, and hours long process usually associated with buying a car. I have bought many vehicles in my life and this was easily one of the best deals AND experiences that I've had. I bought a G37 for a family member for at least 3k under book value. The prices are very competitive and Matthew was very easygoing and helpful.

my car salesman harrison worked miracles for me!!!

by from Duluth, GA |

my salesman was awesome at getting me in the car i wanted. his team was efficient and showed great salesmanship. thanks again harrison and atlanta luxury motors!!

Great customer service. Pleasant buying experience

by from Chatsworth, GA |

Facility clean, nice staff especially the salesman I dealt with, Harrison Tait, really made this experience a pleasure. Would love to deal with this person again.

Awesome!!

by from Savannah, GA |

My overall experience was excellent,I drove down from Savannah,Ga,Harrison was my salesman, he got me the vehicle i wanted,at the price,i needed....!! if youre in the market for buying a car,go to ALM