ALM - Mall of Georgia

ALM - Mall of Georgia

4228 Buford Drive, Buford, GA 30518

Used 888-800-1281

ALM 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL SALE EVENT!!!! HURRY!!! DEAL ENDS SOON!!!

Simply a great buying experience

by from Loganville, GA |

I would say the service was good from Ron/Harrison ...

Finance manager Tom Fanning Ruined my experiance!!

by from Buford, GA |

I am not one to complain and my salesman, I forgot his name, did an excellent job and listened to my needs. Once a price was agreed on, I was directed to Tom fanning, who would be doing my paperwork. From the start, Tom had an arrogant and stuck up attitude. When I would as a question to get a full understanding of the paperwork I was signing, he would get aggravated. At one point he even rolled his eyes, like a female, and stated I've already explained that; you don't understand what that means?" He single handedly ruined my entire buying experience. I would buy from ALM Buford again but DEFINITELY would NOT recommend seeing Tom fanning! ask for another finance manager so you can feel good about buying!

Good job listening to our requirements.

by from Cumming, GA |

Harrison was very attentive to our requirements and walked us through our various options. Equally important I don't like hard sells and Harrison was perfect in this sense.

Definitly ask for MIKE OWENS

by from Duluth, Ga |

I recently Bought a Vehicle from mike and his over all demeanor and professionalism was a very nice and unexpected delight!!!! we bought a infiniti and we were actually sitting in another dealership when my husband found the add from cars.com and saw that it was actually 3700 dollars cheaper than the car we were about to buy.long story short mike saved us thousands of dollars and 3 full points in interest rate WE will never buy another car any where else except from mike owens and i highly recommend everyone i meet to do the same

Pilot Buying Experience

by from Atlanta, GA |

I worked with Matthew and Harrison and it was the easiest car buying experience of my life. I can't recommend ALM and both of these guys enough.

Mis Representation

by from Atlanta |

I went to see the 2012 Nissan Murano LE. Price was great but when I got there I found out that truck is simple base S model and they are advertising it as LE package. There is huge difference in both Models. After that salesman was trying to sell me some other cars. I came home and did some research most of their Ads are listed online are not correct. They are listing those as SL LE SEL and Loaded packages and cars are not what they are listing. Its like on all their Locations. I am not sure how autotrader and cars.com is not doing something on them. Its just not fair with customers. So, before you plan your visit there make sure do your own home work. thanks

Do NOT ask for Ronald

by from Atlanta, GA |

I am not one to complain, but I had the worst car salesman experience I have ever had today at ALM Mall of Georgia. I called in earlier this week interested in a car and Ronald was the one who contacted me back. He told me he would check on a few things and get back to me. Never heard back from him. I asked about the tires on the car and he told me they were brand new put on by ALM when they got the car in. Since the car was from the North, I asked about the rust and he said that the car was undercoated. When I get to ALM today, he had no clue who I was, and on top of that, everything he told me over the phone(tires, undercoating, etc.) was a lie. And when I asked about it, he simply said "oh, I guess I lied." I understand mistakes and getting cars mixed up, but telling me you lied is not really something I want to hear when I am trying to purchase a car. He did tell me that he just recently had knee surgery and he was on pain meds, so that is why he didn't remember a lot. My dad knows A LOT about cars, and every time I would ask a question, his answer was usually "I don't know," and I think he would get upset when my dad would answer the question. The car was really not in as good of shape that it looked in the pictures and Ronald's answer to that was "that's why the car is so cheap." Again, not really something I want to hear. Next, he appraised my car. He came back with a number that I was not willing to accept, and I was not upset about it because I know that that is how the industry works, but he seemed to get mad at me and told me that I was wasting his time. He told me he makes $200,000.00 a year and to leave. Honestly, I am not an unreasonable person and I know that everyone has a bad day every now and then, however, for him to get his panties in a wad over me not accepting his low ball appraisal price, telling me how much he makes a year, and telling me to leave, that is just unacceptable behavior for any professional salesman. Now, do I think that all of the salesmen at ALM are like this, absolutely not. Actually some of the other salesmen seemed very nice and professional and when I called told my story to the manager, he was very polite and concerned about how I was treated, BUT due to my experience here, I will NEVER go back.

My experience with Harrison at ALM was great

by from Marietta, GA |

I would definitely refer my friends and family to come see Harrison at Alm Mall of GA.

Great 2010 Cadillac Escalade ESV AWD Premiar

by from Atlanta, GA |

Their customer service and Buying process is very very good. Just 1, 2, 3. I like Mr. Harrison who deals with me.

2011 Volkswagen Touareg

by from Auburn, GA |

I bought a used 2011 Volkswagen Touareg. Harrison was the salesman who helped me and he was very helpful and was able to show me my different options. If I ever need to come back to ALD, I will definitely ask for Harrison again.