ALM - Mall of Georgia

ALM - Mall of Georgia

4228 Buford Drive, Buford, GA 30518

Used 888-800-1281

ALM 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL SALE EVENT!!!! HURRY!!! DEAL ENDS SOON!!!

happy happy happy

by from Atlanta, GA |

happy happy happy

by from Atlanta, GA |

harrison gave great service, resoved all my issues ,worked hard to make me happy.I will reccomend him in the future.

Great prices and a huge inventory!

by from Lexington Kentucky |

I was on the market for a BMW 535 X-drive and was looking for one with a beige or grey interior. Most BMW's on the market today have a black interior and I was finding it difficult to locate one. ALM's 4 locations provided me with 10 diffrent 5 series with the lighter interior and a price that couldn't be beat. I bought the car and had it shipped to me(first time ever buying a car sight unseen/undriven). I have been SO happy with my purchase and the BMW looks and drives great. Thank you ALM!!!

Got our car

by from Knoxville, TN |

After searching for weeks we found the vehicle we wanted at ALM. Our salesman was Harrison he worked with us and gave us the deal we wanted.

buying my touareg

by from Lawrenceville, GA |

Overall all Harrison Tait made this a quick,easy and painless process. From quickly meeting us at our car. To assiting me with all my questions concerning the vehicle purchase to offering to help with financing. He made us laugh and was verify friendly. This is the second vehicle we have purchase with ALM and I will definetly make them my 1st choice in the future. Thanks for an enjoyable experience.

Great experience from Harrison. Thank You

by from Acworth, Ga |

I came in only to see the car that I viewed online, not to necessarily purchase a car today but just to look. I was disapppointed in the vehicle I came in on. But Harrison immediately asked if there was something else I would be interested in. I was not sure at the moment what I wanted. He did a good job in finding out what I needed and using it to my benefit. His keen perception took him to the cars that were in tune to my taste. The first car on the list was very satisfactory so much so that I purchased it today.

great service and great sales person

by from Duluth Georgia |

My sales person Ronnie Oliver was excellent and the Tom he finance guy made things very simple. I had an excellent experience Phil Boyd

Great Experience

by from Greenville, South Carolina |

We bought a car yesterday from the Buford location. Simple process, great salesman(Ron Oaks) and fast service. We left feeling very happy about the entire experience which is a first time for us in the car buying process. Thank you all for your help and service!

Ask for Kirven

by from Cumming,Ga |

I came in to purchase a vehicle after the test drive was able to view a clean carfax report. Decided to wait a few days to shop around and there was not a better deal within the Atlanta Metro area. My salesman Kirven was upfront, no pressure,awesome customer service!!!!!!!!

Harrison is a great salesman!

by from Athens, GA |

We asked a lot of questons about a broad variety of makes and models of cars and he was able to answer with specific information. His customer service while we were shopping was above and beyond comparison to any other sales person we worked with at any other dealership. I highly recommmed Harrison and ALM to any one shopping for a car. They have a huge selection and the customer service is unequalled. You're making a mistake if you buy a car before you've looked here.