ALM - Mall of Georgia

4228 Buford Drive, Buford, GA 30518

Used 888-800-1281

great customer service

by from Fairburn, GA |

From the time i pull up to the car lot, Harrison Tait was looking at me through the window. He walked away from his desk to come outside to greet me. Most car dealers usually look at you like you're not going to buy anything or waste their time, but Harrison did non of the above. He was well spoken and made me feel like my time was his time. He was also very patient with me and listened to everything I had to say. He mad my car buying experience very easy and pleasant. For that I thank him, and he deserves five stars in every category.

Simply the Best

by from Conyers, GA |

Harrison was wonderful! Harrison along with ALM made a way out of no way. Harrison worked with me and my financial issues to get me a GREAT car! I am very pleased with how quick and easy the entire process was. Thanks ALM FAMILY! #teamHarrison

Great Service from Harrison

by from Lithonia, GA |

The process was good and thorough. Harrison provided me all the information needed to purchase the vehicle that I wanted.

Great First Car Buying Experience!

by from Cumming, GA |

Harrison did a great job. He was pleasure to work with and I would recommend him to all my friends. He made my first car buying experience an enjoyable one.

Great Service - Easy to work with

by from Duluth, GA |

Harrison Tait was great to work with. Very helpful and attentive before and after the sale. We had a couple of repair items to get get fixed and Harrison arranged the service quickly (even working to resolve the issue on his day off).

Great overall experience!

by from Atlanta, GA |

Had been looking for a car for several weeks and most of my dealer experiences were not good ones! I went online and located a car fit exactly what I had been seeking and it was at ALM. From the first contact with "Max" to the financing experience with them - everything was smooth and I could not be happier with my purchase! THANKS ALM!

2nd Car I bought from Harrison

by from atlanta, GA |

Once again Harrison showed great effort in getting me in the vehicle that i wanted ...services was fast and he went over every aspect in great detail. thanks again Harrison

Great experience

by from Pendergrass, GA |

Made the buying process quick and easy. Very helpful. Will look here again for another car in the future.

Patience is a Virtue!

by from Gainesville, GA |

Harrison Tait's unwillingness and persistent to make us happy was impeccable. ALM has exceeded our expectations overall. A car buying process is always stressful but dealing with Harrison was a breath of fresh air.

there are better dealerships

by from clarkesville, ga |

They wrote a loan pending approval at 23 percent interest. Swearing it was approved, they sent the car home with me. The car salesman insisted I wrote a positive review before the process was done. I kept the car two weeks and then they called and said they couldn't get approval and would need more money. I went to get my other car back and they told me it would be no problem getting the title when I got there...I got there and then they couldn't give me the title cause it was Sunday. There was a lot of time and aggravation for nothing. I wouldn't waste my time going here again.