ALM - Mall of Georgia

ALM - Mall of Georgia

4228 Buford Drive, Buford, GA 30518

Used 888-800-1281

Tim Wright and Charles Hannah were great!!!

by from Lawrenceville GA |

From the time I arrived at the dealership Tim Wright and Charles Hannah greeted me with superior customer service! They both went out of their way to make sure me and my wife had a great experience! I would definitely recommend either of these two for all of my family and friends automobile needs!!

Had a great experience!!!!

by from Enterprise, AL |

Working with Tim Wright was a simple process. He is pleasant and knowledgeable, and made this an easy day at the dealership. He immediately took us to look at the brand of vehicle we were interested in and we went on a test drive. We then requested some time to look at the different ones they had available, he left us to look until we decided which ones we we wanted to also drive. He was responsive and on top of things while being totally low pressure on the sales side. Excellent sales experience with a very professional sales consultant. Highly recommend working with Tim!

Thomas Belverige and Sean fiance man.

by from Cleveland Ohio |

I bought a Infiniti qx 56 from this dealership and it was such a great experience. I live in Ohio and I never bought a car online. But the experience was excellent. Thomas belveridge and the fiance man Sean was 100% excellent. They where very helpful and worked hard the get me financed. I highly recommend this dealership and and ask for Thomas he was awesome. Very nice and patient!! Very very friendly staff. I will refer friends and family anyday. Thank u so much!!!

Great service!

by from Athens, GA |

Fred was really helpful and friendly! He made my car buying process quick and easy very happy!

I love my Salesperson!!! Tim Wright was great!!!!

by from Lawrenceville, GA |

Tim was a very helpful and friendly salesmen! He was extremely patient with me and willing to do whatever it took to get a deal done! I highly recommend him!!!

Tim Wright/ Best car buying experience ever!!!!!

by from Warner Robbins, GA |

I had an incredible time shopping for a vehicle with Tim Wright!!! From the time I called in and he answered the phone he was extremely helpful and knowledgable about the vehicle!!! I'll be sending everybody I know to him!!! I usually hate buying cars but this was truly a great experience!!!!

Beware

by from Hayesville NC |

My daughter just bought a car from ALM Mall of Georgia. It was advertised as having a dvd player. She asked the saleslady if it worked and was told yes. I asked if it worked and was told yes. After 3 hours of waiting to buy the car that we was not financing through them, we finally was on our way. We live over 2 hours away. We were not half way home and the engine light came on. After getting home she put in a dvd and it did not work. There was also a popping every once in a while under front end. After many tears and spending most of the next day talking to several different people, she was told to bring it back and it would be fixed. They did fix the EGR valve that caused engine light to come on. They would not do anything about the dvd that they advertised it having as well as told her it worked. They never checked the front end. We waiting 3 hours that day also and they did not do much too it. They apparently test drove it because she had a lot less gas in it and the average miles per gallon had went down. They would not let her take the car overnight to really check it out and now I see why. She really wanted a vehicle with the entertainment package to occupy children. I would think if a place advertises it as a selling feature they should guarantee it!

1999 buick

by from Lithonia, GA |

I experienced a great sales atmosphere at ALM motors from my first glance of the vehicle on the commuter and getting information on it. Mr. Carter was most cordial and receptive to all my questions.

Tim Wright is an incredible salesman!!!

by from Greenville SC |

Tim was great! He had the best customer service skills and made car buying experience EXCELLENT! I would definitely recommend him to anyone who walks through the doors of ALM Luxury Motors!! Oh, and by the way he is very knowledgeable all cars!!

Tim Wright is the best salesperson!!

by from Lawrenceville |

Tim Wright is an awesome car sales man! He was willing to take his time with me and test drive multiple cars. I was very indecisive but he remained very patient with me and answered all of my questions. I must say I hate buying cars and Tim made it the best experience I have ever had!!! If you're in the market for a car I suggest you get in contact with him! I will be sending all of my friends and family members to him!