ALM - Mall of Georgia

ALM - Mall of Georgia

4228 Buford Drive, Buford, GA 30518

Used 888-800-1281

ALM 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL SALE EVENT!!!! HURRY!!! DEAL ENDS SOON!!!

Great Business Model, Great Salesperson!!!!

by from Atlanta, GA |

I was not looking forward to having to buy a new vehicle for me and my family. But I needed to, so I stopped here first after looking around on the internet for a while. Matthew was my salesperson, I am very satisfied with him, the car, and the entire process. If you want to skip all the games and charades of buying a car, I would suggest going there and asking for Matthew. We pulled up and left with our vehicle in about an hour. The last time I bought a car, I spent half the day there! This was soooo much better. Matt also told us what to look out for if we were to buy a vehicle from other dealers if we found something that we wanted; signs of a real and genuine person. I would def buy again!!!

Walk Away and Drive Fast

by from Atlanta, GA |

Have you ever been yelled at by a sales person because you just want your car back from a simple repair? Why should it take over a week when you told them when you needed it back, but they ignored you. From the beginning this dealership was a disaster. The car was not as advertised. The promised repairs were mediocre and even had to be redone, twice! Customer service was only good before the sign on the dotted line. The car was not available when we went to pick it up. It wasn't detailed as promised. The car mats went missing. The paperwork and documentation caused us extended delays with getting the tag and title. Overall, the worst experience I have ever had buying car.

Not for people looking for something cheap

by from Hiram, GA |

I was looking to buy a cheap vehicle from here. I called asking about a particular vehicle. The sales person I talked to told me he would call me back to let me know if they even had the car. He never called. I called them back wanting a little bit of back info about a reported accident the car was in. I was told by a different sales person that: -None of them knew any of the information about it, -That if what I wanted was back info that car wasn't the right car, -And that none of the people there could help me. -I did not buy

THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!

by from Atlanta, Ga |

I purchased a 09 BMW 535I from this location on May 22nd. Over the memorial weekend the engine lite came on and all lost power. I returned the vehicle back to the dealership for servicing on May 27th. The dealership promised to do a full diagnostic and repair the issue. I received the car back June 3rd. The car drove even worse then before. Dissatisfied with the service job done at the dealership, I took the vehicle to my neighborhood BMW dealer to do an official diagnostic. BMW ended up quoting over $12,000 of work needed to be done and wondered how I even got the vehicle to them "safely". The car was out of factory warranty, but BMW fully backed me in stating that the car was not even in a "selling" condition. The car is still in at their service station today and the staff has been dodging calls all day. Please if you read this, save your money and time!!

MY AWSOME EXPERIENCE

by from Cobb County |

Mr. Harrison Tait was a very big help. We really appreciated his services. We would highly recommend him to friends and family.He made our experience very pleasant.

GREAT OVERALL EXPERIENCE!!

by from Tampa, FL |

We drove all the way up from Florida to buy a truck across the street from ALM-Mall of Georgia at the Mall of Georgia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram (which is a dealership I HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMMEND PEOPLE GOING TO!!!!! EVER!!!), but instead we went with ALM!! Matthew Tellier was our salesman that we worked with and he was very nice, helpful, and he didn't play the typical game that dealers like to play! We told him...BOTTOM LINE of what we wanted...And that's exactly what him and the ALM General Manager delivered! VERY HAPPY with the vehicle we purchased and our overall experience with ALM! Next time I need a car...I might not even shop around...I might just drive right up from Florida and go to ALM- Mall of Georgia and BUY ONE FROM THEM! :)

Great Service

by from Nashville, TN |

It was a nice deal from ALM for me. Harrison Tait is good sales person to work with in closing the deal.

Pleasant experience!

by from Sugar Hill, GA |

I purchased a 2011 Infiniti G37 from ALM Mall of GA on June 6th. I want to praise Mark and Tom in finance for putting up with me as I myself am a finance manager in a completely different industry. Both Vivek and Tom were both exceptional and exceeded my expectations. I will definitely purchase another vehicle from these guys again in the near future

Matt Tellier (ALM)

by from Gainesville,Ga |

Great experience. Quick and no hassle. Matt was great.

My car buying experience

by from Covington, Ga |

At first I was kind of disappointed because the vehicle that i saw on the internet was not avaiable. But Harrison Tait assured me that I was not going to leave without a car. Well he was right and he also got me the loan that I was comfortable with,Thanks Harrison!