ALM - Mall of Georgia

ALM - Mall of Georgia

4228 Buford Drive, Buford, GA 30518

Used 888-800-1281

ALM 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL SALE EVENT!!!! HURRY!!! DEAL ENDS SOON!!!

Harrison is a great salesman!

by from Athens, GA |

We asked a lot of questons about a broad variety of makes and models of cars and he was able to answer with specific information. His customer service while we were shopping was above and beyond comparison to any other sales person we worked with at any other dealership. I highly recommmed Harrison and ALM to any one shopping for a car. They have a huge selection and the customer service is unequalled. You're making a mistake if you buy a car before you've looked here.

That car sold, but I have a.........

by from Columbus, GA |

Has cars listed for sell that had apparently sold over a month. Example the 2010 Lexus IS 350c ! Take the listing down and stop trying to sell people something else!!!!

Harrison did a great job

by from Dallas, GA |

I had a great experience working with Harrison. He was patient and found the car that fit our needs!!!!

Harrison did a great job

by from Dallas, GA |

Quick Service

by from Snellville, GA |

The process was pretty quick and they accomadated my needs.

Long Process.......

by from Bethlehem, GA |

My experience here started out rocky.....But whats important is at the end i got the deal that i came for and the salesman, Mr Tait, made the deal.

Great Business Model, Great Salesperson!!!!

by from Atlanta, GA |

I was not looking forward to having to buy a new vehicle for me and my family. But I needed to, so I stopped here first after looking around on the internet for a while. Matthew was my salesperson, I am very satisfied with him, the car, and the entire process. If you want to skip all the games and charades of buying a car, I would suggest going there and asking for Matthew. We pulled up and left with our vehicle in about an hour. The last time I bought a car, I spent half the day there! This was soooo much better. Matt also told us what to look out for if we were to buy a vehicle from other dealers if we found something that we wanted; signs of a real and genuine person. I would def buy again!!!

Walk Away and Drive Fast

by from Atlanta, GA |

Have you ever been yelled at by a sales person because you just want your car back from a simple repair? Why should it take over a week when you told them when you needed it back, but they ignored you. From the beginning this dealership was a disaster. The car was not as advertised. The promised repairs were mediocre and even had to be redone, twice! Customer service was only good before the sign on the dotted line. The car was not available when we went to pick it up. It wasn't detailed as promised. The car mats went missing. The paperwork and documentation caused us extended delays with getting the tag and title. Overall, the worst experience I have ever had buying car.

Not for people looking for something cheap

by from Hiram, GA |

I was looking to buy a cheap vehicle from here. I called asking about a particular vehicle. The sales person I talked to told me he would call me back to let me know if they even had the car. He never called. I called them back wanting a little bit of back info about a reported accident the car was in. I was told by a different sales person that: -None of them knew any of the information about it, -That if what I wanted was back info that car wasn't the right car, -And that none of the people there could help me. -I did not buy

THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!

by from Atlanta, Ga |

I purchased a 09 BMW 535I from this location on May 22nd. Over the memorial weekend the engine lite came on and all lost power. I returned the vehicle back to the dealership for servicing on May 27th. The dealership promised to do a full diagnostic and repair the issue. I received the car back June 3rd. The car drove even worse then before. Dissatisfied with the service job done at the dealership, I took the vehicle to my neighborhood BMW dealer to do an official diagnostic. BMW ended up quoting over $12,000 of work needed to be done and wondered how I even got the vehicle to them "safely". The car was out of factory warranty, but BMW fully backed me in stating that the car was not even in a "selling" condition. The car is still in at their service station today and the staff has been dodging calls all day. Please if you read this, save your money and time!!