ALM - Mall of Georgia

ALM - Mall of Georgia

4228 Buford Drive, Buford, GA 30518

Used 888-800-1281

ALM 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL SALE EVENT!!!! HURRY!!! DEAL ENDS SOON!!!

MY AWSOME EXPERIENCE

by from Cobb County |

Mr. Harrison Tait was a very big help. We really appreciated his services. We would highly recommend him to friends and family.He made our experience very pleasant.

GREAT OVERALL EXPERIENCE!!

by from Tampa, FL |

We drove all the way up from Florida to buy a truck across the street from ALM-Mall of Georgia at the Mall of Georgia Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram (which is a dealership I HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMMEND PEOPLE GOING TO!!!!! EVER!!!), but instead we went with ALM!! Matthew Tellier was our salesman that we worked with and he was very nice, helpful, and he didn't play the typical game that dealers like to play! We told him...BOTTOM LINE of what we wanted...And that's exactly what him and the ALM General Manager delivered! VERY HAPPY with the vehicle we purchased and our overall experience with ALM! Next time I need a car...I might not even shop around...I might just drive right up from Florida and go to ALM- Mall of Georgia and BUY ONE FROM THEM! :)

Great Service

by from Nashville, TN |

It was a nice deal from ALM for me. Harrison Tait is good sales person to work with in closing the deal.

Pleasant experience!

by from Sugar Hill, GA |

I purchased a 2011 Infiniti G37 from ALM Mall of GA on June 6th. I want to praise Mark and Tom in finance for putting up with me as I myself am a finance manager in a completely different industry. Both Vivek and Tom were both exceptional and exceeded my expectations. I will definitely purchase another vehicle from these guys again in the near future

Matt Tellier (ALM)

by from Gainesville,Ga |

Great experience. Quick and no hassle. Matt was great.

My car buying experience

by from Covington, Ga |

At first I was kind of disappointed because the vehicle that i saw on the internet was not avaiable. But Harrison Tait assured me that I was not going to leave without a car. Well he was right and he also got me the loan that I was comfortable with,Thanks Harrison!

Harrison Tait - Positive

by from Atlanta, GA |

It was okay. He was very friendly and knew what I wanted. Actually refused to show me another car. I ended up buying the car that I first drove.

Volvo XC90

by from Lawrenceville, GA |

We bought a used Volvo XC90 with trade. We were treated well and would recommend Harrison Tait and the dealership.

My New Altima

by from Buford, Ga |

After searching all day, my last stop was at ALM and their motto is "the search ends here.." they weren't lying. Harrison Tait found the exact car i had been searching for, for weeks also got me to work on time. Made my entire day! Would recommend him to anyone searching for a car! Thank you so much for your hard work and time!

Excellant Value! Great Service!!!

by from Holt, FL |

We looked for a vehicle for over TWO years before finding our GMC Arcadia at ALM. The ALM team made it so easy. Our salesperson was Harrison (Super nice, not pushy at all). We found the SUV on Friday, drove 400 miles on Saturday, test drove, filled out the paperwork within an hour and were out the door. Definately would recommand!