ALM - Mall of Georgia

ALM - Mall of Georgia

4228 Buford Drive, Buford, GA 30518

Used 888-800-1281

ALM 4TH OF JULY SPECIAL SALE EVENT!!!! HURRY!!! DEAL ENDS SOON!!!

Would NOT purchase here again, LIED to us

by from Marietta GA |

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!! They LIED about financing up front - sales people made financing promises they could NOT keep. The "finance guy" even admitted that. We would not even look at cars here again. (not to mention they were the dirtiest cars we saw)...if they didn't have the EXACT car we were looking for, we would have walked out quickly. NOT family friendly. You could tell the sales person was annoyed that I was looking carefully over the car. After reflecting on the whole experience, I would have waited until I found another car exactly like the one I wanted and gone with a much less "shady" dealership. You will get the "typical used car dealership" experience here - don't expect any more from these people. Go somewhere that will treat you better!

best deals ever for g37

by from Kennesaw |

matt is the man you guys need to come see he is the man. very polite and works well with all the people he works with. never tried to force me to anything. one of the best buying experiences of my life hands down.

Awesome experience!

by from Lawrenceville, Ga |

I've always dreaded buying a car but Matt made the whole experience smooth and easy! No pressure which I loved!!

Great customer service from HARRSON TAIT.

by from Jefferson, GA |

.Was really satisfied with my sales rep Harrson Tait, Didnt expect to come in and get approved so easy. This is my first finanaced car, He really worked with me and made it possible to drive home in a new ride in a few hours.Great selection of cars, look forward to future ownership threw this dealership.

Great service

by from Lithonia, GA. |

The quickest and best experience I've ever had in purchasing a vehicle. No run around looking at different vehicles. I asked Kevin Mulligan to show me the vehicles I was interested in and he directed and showed me what I needed to see in the vehicles I was interested in. Once again, great service.

Simply a great buying experience

by from Loganville, GA |

I would say the service was good from Ron/Harrison ...

Finance manager Tom Fanning Ruined my experiance!!

by from Buford, GA |

I am not one to complain and my salesman, I forgot his name, did an excellent job and listened to my needs. Once a price was agreed on, I was directed to Tom fanning, who would be doing my paperwork. From the start, Tom had an arrogant and stuck up attitude. When I would as a question to get a full understanding of the paperwork I was signing, he would get aggravated. At one point he even rolled his eyes, like a female, and stated I've already explained that; you don't understand what that means?" He single handedly ruined my entire buying experience. I would buy from ALM Buford again but DEFINITELY would NOT recommend seeing Tom fanning! ask for another finance manager so you can feel good about buying!

Good job listening to our requirements.

by from Cumming, GA |

Harrison was very attentive to our requirements and walked us through our various options. Equally important I don't like hard sells and Harrison was perfect in this sense.

Definitly ask for MIKE OWENS

by from Duluth, Ga |

I recently Bought a Vehicle from mike and his over all demeanor and professionalism was a very nice and unexpected delight!!!! we bought a infiniti and we were actually sitting in another dealership when my husband found the add from cars.com and saw that it was actually 3700 dollars cheaper than the car we were about to buy.long story short mike saved us thousands of dollars and 3 full points in interest rate WE will never buy another car any where else except from mike owens and i highly recommend everyone i meet to do the same

Pilot Buying Experience

by from Atlanta, GA |

I worked with Matthew and Harrison and it was the easiest car buying experience of my life. I can't recommend ALM and both of these guys enough.