ALM - Mall of Georgia

4228 Buford Drive, Buford, GA 30518

Used 888-800-1281

Customer review on Harrson Tait

by from Dacula, GA |

great customer service. Harrson took great care is helping my wife and I select a car for me. I appreciate his honesty and care in my quality decision.

My salesman was Harrison

by from Lawrenceville, GA |

Good experience. Very calm and explained all features. I will do business with Harrison Again!

Unhappy customer

by from Buford GA |

I bought a GL 450 and on the paperwork it was written that the dealership owe me the nav dvd, but it has been more than 2 months I still have not receive it yet. Everytime I call or went to the dealership they always ask me to wait a week and another and always blame other people for it. Very unprofesional.

Terrible Experience

by from Atlanta, GA |

Had a terrible experience at this location. Bought a 2011 cadillac escalade on June 7th. On the 20th heard some rattling sound from the engine. Had only put 400 miles on this vehicle. Took it back to them. They took me through hopes to get this vehicle repaired. They pushed the repairs to the third party extended warranty that i paid for. This vehicles's engine lifters, cams had to be replaced. They promised paying for some of the repairs including my deductible but as of date they are still giving me the run around. They put me through a lot of trauma. I was out of work for a while because of this incident My sales man was Thomas Beveridge. I recommended a friend to them after i bought mine. My friend bought his vehicle on the 14th of june. I was promised a referral fee for recommending a client. As i speak, they have been giving all kinds of reasons while i have not received my check. I will not recommend anybody to them.

Slow too respond if theres an issue

by from covington,ga |

even if you buy a warrenty ALM, is slow too respond, nice frendly people clean enviroment,. They could follow up after you purchased car or truck but there on too tha next sale.............

happy happy happy

by from Atlanta, GA |

harrison gave great service, resoved all my issues ,worked hard to make me happy.I will reccomend him in the future.

happy happy happy

by from Atlanta, GA |

Great prices and a huge inventory!

by from Lexington Kentucky |

I was on the market for a BMW 535 X-drive and was looking for one with a beige or grey interior. Most BMW's on the market today have a black interior and I was finding it difficult to locate one. ALM's 4 locations provided me with 10 diffrent 5 series with the lighter interior and a price that couldn't be beat. I bought the car and had it shipped to me(first time ever buying a car sight unseen/undriven). I have been SO happy with my purchase and the BMW looks and drives great. Thank you ALM!!!

Got our car

by from Knoxville, TN |

After searching for weeks we found the vehicle we wanted at ALM. Our salesman was Harrison he worked with us and gave us the deal we wanted.

buying my touareg

by from Lawrenceville, GA |

Overall all Harrison Tait made this a quick,easy and painless process. From quickly meeting us at our car. To assiting me with all my questions concerning the vehicle purchase to offering to help with financing. He made us laugh and was verify friendly. This is the second vehicle we have purchase with ALM and I will definetly make them my 1st choice in the future. Thanks for an enjoyable experience.