Subaru of South Orlando

Service 866-808-4250

The Price is Allways Right

Treated me with respect & Gave me the monthly pymt

by from Orlando, Florida |

I purchased my Legacy in July 2014. They drove the car to the front and showed me everything in & out of the car with doors, trunk and hood opened. They went over what the car can do, then took me out for a test drive. I returned the following day to make the purchase and the monthly payment they quoted, which was on the lower end of the range I gave them, was the exact payment amount as they gave me the day before. I have used their service dept several times and they have treated me and my car like a high end dealership. I love my Legacy for many features, but the customer service each time I return is excellent. I will continue using their service and when I'm ready to get a vehicle for my kids, I will return here for their cars.

Horrible Service Center

by from Orlando, Florida |

Keep your fingers crossed your new Subaru doesn't have any issues. The service department has horrible customer service and doesn't take the time to fix the car the first time it's taken in. You will experience taking your car in over and over and possibly never being fixed. I've had my new car in the shop 5 times in the last month and it's still isn't fixed. They refuse to open a service ticket and spend the time on finding the issue. I've never seen anything like it.

No Pressure....Sales Rep, Angel, was awesome!!!

by from Chuluota, FL |

This is the go-to Dealership. On my first visit it was very busy. Exciting to see so many eager buyers for a Subaru!! This is my first one...2015 Outback and I love it! When they did not have the car I wanted, I put one on order and it came in just as promised. Angel Concepcion is a very professional, no pressure sales rep. He was a pleasure to work with and a real asset to the dealership. Michael made the financing painless and really quick. They make a GREAT team. Thanks to both!!

Awful Experience

by from Orlando, FL |

Sales reps criticized my wife's driving during the test drive, ridiculed our financial constraints, and refused to negotiate after repeatedly assuring us they "could work with us." Oh, and after calling back with a counter offer later in the day they failed to even reply with a yes or no. Incredibly rude staff, would not return to or recommend this dealer.

Great service, and phenomenal staff!

by from Longwood, Florida |

Okay so where do I begin.... This past Friday I decided I was going to purchase a 2012 or newer Honda Civic Si. I used Cars.com to find the car I wanted. I first went to Holler Honda for a 2013 Civic Si with 17k miles on it... The dealership tried to give me a story about how they are haggle free and the price is the price... So I walked out. They proceeded to call me and get me back in but I had saw that Mastro Subaru had a 2014 Honda civic Si with only 1230 miles on it, and yes those are the accurate miles. I contacted Mastro on Sunday when they were closed... Their internet manager Nate put his personal phone number out to assist customers on his day off and when the dealership was closed. He was an absolute pleasure to deal with, and frankly I consider him my friend now. The dealership had trouble getting me approved for a loan that large so they coached me to go in to the bank on my own, and I ended up getting the loan approved. I made it to the dealership that night and walked out with the car. The sales rep I worked with Travis was phenomenal as well, he is new to the sales portion of the car business but he did a great job. And I also now consider him my friend. The manager Joe was great as well, when we had trouble getting my payment to be where I needed it, he simply said "my friend you can only do what you can do and feel comfortable with" he was not pushy what so ever. I am in sales working for the Hilton and my dad was in the car business for 28 years and I've never met a greater group of guys to work with. I would send my grandma to these guys alone and have full trust they would take care of her. I give Mastro Subaru Sandford an A+++, and I highly recommend to anyone looking for a new subaru or a used car.

a review for purchase they are not negotiable

by from boca raton |

well if they post a car for sale. When answer were not going to do anything better than an "internet price." Okay but I raise my offer based on NADA and they get back to me with well the price is wrong, "we would be selling it for less than we purchased it for". Basic accounting issues or what might be called bait and switch? Well I would stay at my offer maybe a bit more but the sales would be me buying not them selling a car.

Poor service experience.

by from Orlano FL. |

I'm posting this review to let consumers know that this store is very dishonest and tries to take unknowing customers hard earned money when it comes to repairing your car. I took my daughters car in to have it checked over for a long trip to make sure it was safe to drive. After an hour and ten minutes of watching my car just sit there in the shop with the hood up I asked the manager Mr. Ocosio if they were going to do the inspection. He made some excuse that didn't make any since and was a complete lie, little did he know I was watching my car through the customer lounge windows the whole time. He had someone lift up the car and five minutes later he gave me an estimate for axle boots and a air filter. I was very skeptical since it had sat there for so long with no one inspecting it. I took it to the Subaru dealer on Colonial Dr. and they did a free inspection for me. Just as I suspected the air filter looked almost new! I know this because they showed it to me. They also lifted the car up and showed me my axle boots, there wasn't anything wrong with them. I would've spent $450.00 for nothing. My daughter has had the car serviced there twice before with a different staff. Mr. Benjamin is the only employee I recognize there and took care of my daughter before. The prior manager took care of us last time and was very professional and trustworthy. After this visit with the new staff and shady sales routine I will never do business with this dealer again.

Great Service

by from Orlando, FL |

I contacted them via email for further info on a vehicle. Although it turned out that particular vehicle wouldn't meet my needs, the saleswoman gather further info on what I was seeking, and did some further research for me. She called me back later with additional possibilities, and was just very helpful through the process. Although I eventually bought from a different dealership, I was very impressed with AutoNation, and would seek them out for future needs.

Worse then a non-response.

by from Orlando |

I found a car on Cars.com that I was very excited about. I emailed the dealership to check availability. About 20 minutes later their add was removed. Timing coincidence? You decide. No one ever called me to say "I'm sorry Mr. X, that car was just sold. Is there anything else you might be interested in?" They just removed the add, and never responded to me. Now that's poor customer service. They actually had another car on their main website I was interested in, but I ruled it out because I won't do business with them. I bought a different car (from a private seller, I'm tired of dealerships).

Great Attention to Detail.

by from Lake Mary, FL |

Not only was my Sales Associate Francis attentive to all of my requests, he went above and beyond to make my girlfriend and I feel comfortable during our entire buying process. I can't say enough about the staff at Mastro Subaru, they have earned my continued business and trust. If you are looking to purchase a new/used Subaru, make sure you check with the Mastro Subaru Sanford staff. They'll take care of you, thanks again guys!

Used car quality is the worst.

by from Florida |

Used car quality is terrible. One car had the plastic seat controls just hanging down with the wires exposed. An other one had warning lights on, tires in poor condition. Not a good place to buy a used car. I can't believe they expect people to pay good money for these kind of cars. You could find better cars at a buy here pay here. I wouldn't recommend this car lot.