Subaru of South Orlando

Service 866-808-4250

The Price is Allways Right

Used car purchase

by from Orlando, FL |

Excellent customer service. Bought a car and drove for a day and had a change in mind. Came next day to the dealership and without any question they let me exchange the car for a different one. If you are looking for your next car... See Frances.

Poor service experience.

by from Orlano FL. |

I'm posting this review to let consumers know that this store is very dishonest and tries to take unknowing customers hard earned money when it comes to repairing your car. I took my daughters car in to have it checked over for a long trip to make sure it was safe to drive. After an hour and ten minutes of watching my car just sit there in the shop with the hood up I asked the manager Mr. Ocosio if they were going to do the inspection. He made some excuse that didn't make any since and was a complete lie, little did he know I was watching my car through the customer lounge windows the whole time. He had someone lift up the car and five minutes later he gave me an estimate for axle boots and a air filter. I was very skeptical since it had sat there for so long with no one inspecting it. I took it to the Subaru dealer on Colonial Dr. and they did a free inspection for me. Just as I suspected the air filter looked almost new! I know this because they showed it to me. They also lifted the car up and showed me my axle boots, there wasn't anything wrong with them. I would've spent $450.00 for nothing. My daughter has had the car serviced there twice before with a different staff. Mr. Benjamin is the only employee I recognize there and took care of my daughter before. The prior manager took care of us last time and was very professional and trustworthy. After this visit with the new staff and shady sales routine I will never do business with this dealer again.

Worse then a non-response.

by from Orlando |

I found a car on Cars.com that I was very excited about. I emailed the dealership to check availability. About 20 minutes later their add was removed. Timing coincidence? You decide. No one ever called me to say "I'm sorry Mr. X, that car was just sold. Is there anything else you might be interested in?" They just removed the add, and never responded to me. Now that's poor customer service. They actually had another car on their main website I was interested in, but I ruled it out because I won't do business with them. I bought a different car (from a private seller, I'm tired of dealerships).

Great Service

by from Orlando, FL |

I contacted them via email for further info on a vehicle. Although it turned out that particular vehicle wouldn't meet my needs, the saleswoman gather further info on what I was seeking, and did some further research for me. She called me back later with additional possibilities, and was just very helpful through the process. Although I eventually bought from a different dealership, I was very impressed with AutoNation, and would seek them out for future needs.

Great Attention to Detail.

by from Lake Mary, FL |

Not only was my Sales Associate Francis attentive to all of my requests, he went above and beyond to make my girlfriend and I feel comfortable during our entire buying process. I can't say enough about the staff at Mastro Subaru, they have earned my continued business and trust. If you are looking to purchase a new/used Subaru, make sure you check with the Mastro Subaru Sanford staff. They'll take care of you, thanks again guys!

Used car quality is the worst.

by from Florida |

Used car quality is terrible. One car had the plastic seat controls just hanging down with the wires exposed. An other one had warning lights on, tires in poor condition. Not a good place to buy a used car. I can't believe they expect people to pay good money for these kind of cars. You could find better cars at a buy here pay here. I wouldn't recommend this car lot.

Professional, Knowledgeable, Accessible.

by from Titusville, FL |

One of the best dealerships/service centers I've stepped foot in! The sales staff worked with me to come to a VERY reasonable price point on the sale of new Subaru Forester 2014 back in January of this year. They immediately showed me the invoice price of the car, how much each of the additional options cost within the invoice, and then showed me the REAL numbers for what the options and vehicle cost the dealership. I have checked the prices with the paid Consumer Reports service and TrueCar and it beats their estimates. For my first oil change I was allowed to directly view the action up close and chatted with the technician directly while the car was serviced on the floor. The technician was very knowledgeable and was in a teaching mentality while on the floor. He even showed me how to do some more complex home repairs that I will still go to this dealer for, but I'm glad to know how it's done. Best dealership by far!

Mazda RX8 a 2004 model not "road worthy" per Mazda

by from Palm Bay, Florida |

Teenaged son fell in love with sports car, however car did not make it past first toll booth out of Orlando when car died. Being young my son did not listen to his parents advice to forego this RX8, luckily dealer refunded our money and wrote "the deal will not be processed" after I told him my auto insurance company Allstate wanted something in writing. I sure hope this cancelled deal will not reflect poorly on my son's nor my credit as deal was in both our names. Judith Price, Palm Bay, FL.

Oil Change

by from Windermere, FL |

went in for my 1st oil change and they suggested a minor repair (under $100). They made the repair for free along with my oil change. Great service department. I will be going back for all my car needs/servicing.

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Orlando, Fl |

Staff was extremely helpful and all pleasant. WESLEY MUNOZ was my sales rep and he was AMAZING!! I went in to look at the car on a Sunday and he had me driving out of there on Wednesday! I was doubtful of getting approval I wanted, but he worked his magic and got me my Dream Car! I Love that guy. I would recommend anyone to him, and to that dealership! He went Above and Beyond for me and I am soo Grateful that I met that man Wesley Munoz. He is fantastic and the service at Subaru of Orlando is great. Warm atmosphere and friendly genuine interest in their Customers!!!! :D

Bad Used Car

by from Tallahassee, FL |

We drove 5 hours to buy a used car one month ago for our daughter. The customer service, buying process was excellent, facility immaculate. We recently had to put the car in the shop. Compressor bad, brakes and rotars all around the car bad, front bumper liner damaged and loose. No telling what else is wrong with it. I thought the days when salesmen would knowingly sale people raggedy cars were gone. We spent too much money to turn around one month later and have to do all these repairs. We have to chop this one up as a lost, but never again will I do business here.