Subaru of South Orlando

Service 866-808-4250

The Price is Allways Right

Used car purchase

by from Orlando, FL |

Excellent customer service. Bought a car and drove for a day and had a change in mind. Came next day to the dealership and without any question they let me exchange the car for a different one. If you are looking for your next car... See Frances.

Wonderful Service, very accomdating, Clean

by from Orlando, Florida |

The sales lady Frances was absolutely wonderful in helping me purchase my vehicle, she made sure I got what I wanted and at the price I wanted she went above and beyond. it was a wonderful experience dealing with her. Thank you again Frances I am so very happy with my Ford Fusion.

love the service

by from orlando |

great experience knowledgeable courteous Frances Vargas was awesome!! it was the best time i had spent buying a car

Amazing experience

by from Altamonte Springs, FL |

They tried so hard for me to make sure I would pay the lowest payments possible on my car and the customer service was unbelievably great. I would recommend anybody to buy a car their, they have starting from cheap reliable cars to luxurious expensive cars, I would definitely recommend this dealership to a friend no doubt.

Review of Suburu of South Orlando

by from Melbourne |

After several contacts with the Internet sales appointment rep Steve, I finally arrived to the dealership to learn that the key belonging to this vehicle was misplaced. Geo, the sales manager disappointed me by his lack of interest in finding the key. After I told him that I drove 75 minutes to get there he recommended I come back tomorrow when the service guys get back to continue the search for the car key. Sales person Wesley came over to assist, he took me to the car and we looked at the Lexus RX300, by that time the key was miraculously found on someone's desk. I gave my terms to Wesley, we negotiated and I bought the car on the spot....cash. I asked for a Carfax, service inspection and title search report to be printed. I drove off and found out the right brake light is out, their is a short in the radio and it shuts off in mid song. Going back first of the week to have them fix these items. "This purchase was a grind but I was patient and persevered." I got some discounts for my trouble.

Shopping for a used car

by from Orlando, FL |

I was shopping for a used car, so I came into South Orlando Subaru. The staff was friendly and I did not feel like I was being head locked into buying a vehicle. I did not end up purchasing a car there, but I still had a good overall experience

New tires

by from Orlando, FL |

I went into Meineke to get new tires on my car. The staff was friendly and they fit me in immediately, and it was reasonably priced. I will definitely go back next time I need anything done to my car.

Servicing Quote

by from Sanford, FL |

I came in to the Bumper Doc there to get a quote on fixing the back gate on my Saturn SUV. The receptionist greeted us as soon as we came in, and all though the manager, Omar seemed to be very busy, he directed us to his assistant, Jose to help us. He was very informational, and took his time explaining things to me. I did not end up getting the repair done that day because I still had to shop around and I do not live on that side of town. However, I would recommend them to anyone I knew who needed their car repaired.

wonderful customer service

by from Orlando |

I am very thanful to CARLOS MALDONADO for his help. Thanks to his knowledge and courtesy my experience was wonderful.

Review

by from Orlando, Fl |

My experience was Excellent. A man by the name of Wesly Munoz was very helpful and it was a wonderful experience. I will be going back to purchase another car just because of him.

Best Treatment and Care I've received at a Dealer

by from Orlando, FL |

Wesley was my Sales Advisor, how they call it, and he went above and beyond to help me, based on my credit, had many closed doors at other dealerships, but this one treated me as family, took care of me in every way and in no doubt I'm getting family and friends to buy there. So excited with my new car, all thanks to you! The process to buy a car is long but worth it. Go there!!! A+++++