Subaru South Orlando

9951 S Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32837

New 877-205-2918
Used 855-655-1456
Service 866-808-4250

Expect a Better, Faster, More Convenient, and More Personalized Experience at Subaru South Orlando.

Body Shop

by from Kissimmee,FL |

I was quoted $1400 for a repair at my car's dealership. Subaru did an amazing job for less than 3 times that price tag. Thank you guys.

What a pleasure!

by from Maitland, FL |

I called before going to the dealership and spoke with salesman, Gabriel. When I arrived, he had the car I was interested in pulled up under cover in the shade. Within 5 minutes, we were going for a test drive! I appreciated the professionalism and courtesy shown during the negotiation process...all the way thru the finalizing and paperwork signing. (Where did you find this Finance Mgr?) --Fred Wuestoff is a real pro! Answering all my questions, making certain I was clear and comfortable before signing... and all the while maintaining a calm reassuring attitude, he sealed the deal. My experience here was most pleasant and I would highly recommend Subaru South Orlando!

Great deal and good sales staff

by from orlando, fl |

I shopped for weeks for a BMW convertible (335i). I knew the prices, mileage, and equipment backwards and forwards. I saw an ad for Subaru, South Orlando in the paper and they had car I was looking for. The dealership had just changed ownership. Bottom line: The car was considerably cheaper than any other dealership, still had a factory warranty, AND they gave me a better price on my Porsche trade than any other dealer I had visited. The staff was extremely helpful--above and beyond what I have experienced elsewhere, and the car has turned out to be perfect. One of the the best buying experiences in my career (and I have owned 40+ cars). They will absolutely be my next dealer to visit first when I am looking for another car.

What a dealership to do business with

by from Orlando |

This place is a dealership that made me feel like a true customer for life. If it was not for the comfort Eli the salesperson did for me. And the trust Larry the sales manager I would not have bought my New 2015 Forester love the place