The Car Lot Inc. RI

(3.7) 3 Reviews

441 Dyer Ave, Cranston, RI 02920

So helpful!

by from Cranston, RI |

I just wanted to thank the sales manager Rob and the owner Bob! Even though my credit was not great they spent as much time as I needed to help finance a deal that would work for me. They were more then willing to stay later then there advertised open hours to accommodate my busy and demanding work schedule. I would recommend this dealer if you are looking for a good deal, trust worthy men, and a more then flexible schedule.

GREAT DEALS GREAT TEAM

by from WESTERLY RI |

Wasn't sure what I want but they have over 60 to choose from and they where so helpful and toke the time to spend with me showing me all the chooses in my price range and after well over an hour I found a great deal that was already fully serviced and inspected so I was able to drive away with my new ride. I enjoyed their helpfulness and their honesty great guys ...

Did not get back to us!

by from Groton, CT |

Was not contacted by the dealer after the inquiry. Would have been nice to receive a reply one way or the other!

The Car Lot Inc. RI responded to this review

November 17, 2013

Steve, I looked at all my emails for the last 4 weeks and did not see an email from you. I check my emails all day long and always reply to ever email by email or calling.