Infiniti of Akron

Service 888-753-0245

Inspried Performance

Best Experience Ever

by from North Ridgeville, Ohio |

Treated me better than I expected buying an older pre-owned car. I was treated as though I was buying a brand-new luxury car. Honestly, the nicest experience I've ever had purchasing a car. Easy to work with, honest, no pressure.

Great service

by from Akron, oh |

My salesman Bob Penrose was exceptional as well as all the other staff I met. Bob was very helpful and took a lot of time assisting me.

Awesome service department

by from Akron, Ohio |

Dan the service manager is always attentive to the needs of the customer. He always follows the visit with a call to be sure that all is well and you are happy with the service. I have an Audi S8 I purchased in Florida and the service manager was rated #1 in the US. Dan certainly preforms at that level.

Great service

by from Stow, Ohio |

The service dept. was very kind to me and listened to any concern. They make me feel welcome. I left feeling good about the total experience. Thanks Dan! Thanks Mike! Thanks Marcus

Excellent, Professional staff, highly reccommended

by from North Canton, Ohio |

Everyone did an excellent job of doing what they said they would do and following up on everything that needed to be handled. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff.

Best experience anyone could ask for!

by from Akron, OH |

Amazing customer service and the beyond friendly staff made my experience superb!!! They were quick, informative, extremely convenient, and a pleasure to do business with. Without a doubt, I will return to have all future service needs on my (and my family's) vehicles done here!

Great Experience!

by from Akron, OH |

Prior to my experience with Infiniti of Akron I always dreaded dealing with car dealerships when shopping for a new car. The haggling, sales person going back and forth to the manager, etc. Infiniti of Akron was different. Everyone made me feel welcome, respected, and comfortable right from the start. Michael was honest and straightforward and worked with me to get me into the new vehicle I wanted. I never felt pressured and the whole process was virtually painless. What is more the entire staff is top notch and very professional. They definitely care about their customers and really want you to be happy with their new vehicle purchase and it shows!

Great customer service

by from Akron, OH |

Zoran was very friendly and made us very comfortable in a situation known to cause much distress. Buying a car is usually not a fun experience but very stressful. This was not the case during this occurrence. I am very satisfied with my experience.

Great service!

by from Akron, OH |

I arrived without an appointment and hoped to get an oil change. The service manager was very accommodating, and immediately began my service while I waited. Almost immediately, his system showed a couple of items under recall, so asked if I would like a loaner car since the service would take a couple of hours. I agreed. The service took about 2 hours, and I was able to return at my leisure. This was a great service experience!

A great experience in buying a quality car.

by from Youngstown, Ohio |

I liked the professionalism of the employees and their knowledge of the product. Everyone was very friendly and helpful.. It was a wonderful experience dealing with Infiniti of Akron..

Great help (Bob Penrose) Great facilities.

by from Akron, Ohio |

Informative & excellent help from Bob Penrose. He really helped me make the right decision. The people involved were all pleasant & I know that I made the right decision.