Western Star Auto Sales

(4.5) 4 Reviews

2730 N Western Ave, Chicago, IL 60647

Dont believe everything you see in the pictures

by from Bourbon IN |

Drove three hour to get my car and get the car looks good. Start looking at it and from what I saw pictures the engine cover was there and when looked it wad gone. So I asked where it wad they said im there shop. So Jose says when they find it they will mail it to me. Emailed him a few days later to see if they found it, they didnt. So I asked since I know it had one and you guys lost it are you going to buy me a new one? He said no "mr" I gave you a good deal on the car which the car was 500 above KBB so not really. So if you want a car with missing parts that you saw in the picture this is the place for you. On a positive note I love the car after I gave it some love and cleaning.

Quick and Reliable!

by from Chciago, IL |

Sold a car to Art and he was quick and reliable. He was a fair negotiator and I felt respected throughout the process. I would definitely call Art again in the future to sell my vehicle. After seeing his process for inspecting the car, I would definitely go to him to purchase in the future. It was a great experience and nice to know there is a trustworthy used car dealer in our area.

Second Vehicle Purchase HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

by from Orland Park |

I have recently purchased my second vehicle from Western Star Auto Sales. The staff is very helpful, and is willing to work with you on the price. The owner was always there to answer all of my questions before I made a decision. Most of their vehicles on the lot are one owner cars, and have been very well maintained. That's why I purchased a 2003 Toyota Corolla and a 2009 Hyundai Accent for a great price. I would highly recommend this dealer to my family and friends. Thank you for everything.!!

Unbelievable Service!

by from Chicago |

I purchased a 2003 Chevy Monte Carlo from Western Star and the sales process was great. However, I bought the car AS IS and 4 days after I purchased it wouldn't start. I emailed the owner ART and on the next business day he sent a tow truck to my home and picked up the car and repaired it all at NO CHARGE. I went to pick up the car after the repairs were made and the car wasn't ready. The owner bought me lunch and arranged a ride for me . Later that day my car was washed, the gas tank was FULL and dropped off at my home. One week later it had another issue and the owner personally came to my home and towed it to the mechanic..... again repaired at no charge. Art goes the extra mile for his customers. I WIIL DEFINITELY purchase another vehicle from Western Star Auto! They are AMAZING!!