Autocom Nissan of Oakland

Used 866-473-7952
Service 888-960-7543

Finding our Used Car

by from Berkeley, Ca |

We are so pleased to have been served by Stephen Bonny and company at Autocom Nissan of Oakland. We've been looking for the right Ford Transit Connect, low mileage, good condition at a low price and Steve kept in touch with us as one became available. We were notified of the specifics, made a date to see and test drive and were kept in the loop during detailing, quality upgrades and taking ownership. Now we are very pleased to have purchased this small and appropriate to our needs van, as artist-conveyers. We can easily recommend staff and service at Autocom Nissan of Oakland. They not only have well designed new cars but care and stand behind pre-owned trade ins which has been good service to us.

New Truck Purchase

by from Santa Cruz, CA |

Esther and Adrees could not have been more accommodating. This was my first new truck purchase and first experience with a dealer. They were honest and humble and we came to my target price without any uncomfortable moments. I would highly recommend the Nissan of Oakland internet sales team. Esther and Adrees are genuinely good people and I'd love to buy from them again. I wish them nothing but success..... And seriously take advantage of Esther's lunch recommendations.