Elite Auto

Used 888-832-6409

Changing The Car Business One Customer at a time

Highly recommend.

by from Bossier city |

I was looking for a Honda CRV for my 16 year old daughter and couldn't seem to find what I was looking for at a fair price ... but after talking to Craig about it he went out and found me one at a very fair price. My daughter loves her little CRV and I like the fact that I didn't have to go to Dallas to find the car we wanted. GREAT people to deal with. Thanks again Craig.

setting the bar for the other used car salesmen

by from Shreveport, La |

Normally I wouldn?t write a review about a business unless I felt they conducted their business so bad that I felt that the world needed to be warned about them or as in the case with Elite Auto, where I was so impressed with everything about them that I wanted to share my experience with everybody in the market for a good used vehicle .Possibly saving them time and headaches from dealing with unscrupulous used car salesmen. After having spent 8 stressful, demoralizing days of searching the internet and combing through most of the used car lots in the Shreveport area, looking for a used SUV that I could afford and would not be ashamed of or scared to drive across town. I drove over to Elite Autos, I had seen some of the vehicles Elite Auto had posted on the web and when I pulled into their lot I thought to myself,? Wow! There are a lot of nice SUVs here and I?m not going to be able to afford anything?. I got out anyway, and that?s when I met Clint, Elite Autos buyer/salesman. When I told him what I wanted and what I could afford, surprisingly he didn?t laugh at me or turn around and walk off like a salesman at another lot had done the day before. He grabbed the keys for a 2001 Suburban and off we went for a test drive. He told me this SUV was an excellent vehicle in good mechanical shape with a lot of life left in it. Wanting to know on what he based his opinion I questioned him about his automotive resume and mechanical abilities. I was impressed with what I heard and with the confidence that he presented himself. He also told me of his philosophy on buying vehicles for their lot. He checks each vehicle out thoroughly and by buying quality cars he saves on the prep cost for resale and the service cost for his customers. He has a no pressure sales routine. He says, ?His customers know what they want to buy and his job is not to convince them what to buy, but to help them though the process. He did not try to sell me a higher priced vehicle, but presented to me a quality SUV I could afford. I was extremely impressed with this young man and hold no reservations about recommending that anybody looking to purchase a used car, to go talk to Clint at Elite Auto. Elite Auto is a family owned business whose owner and employees made sure I was completely satisfied with my purchase. Yes, I bought the Suburban. I love my truck and would not think twice about loading 3 little girls in the back and driving it across the country. Thank you Clint, and all the employees at Elite Auto.

by from Ruston |

Purchasing my first car was easy. The customer service was great and the process was quick. I would recommend elite auto any day!

James Manning

by from Magnolia, Arkansas |

The services were GREAT. The salesman were very friendly. No pressure or hassles. I will recommend Elite Auto to any who is sincere about buying good quality cars.

Best Place to buy a car or truck! Best dealership!

by from Shreveport, LA |

Elite Auto is the best car dealership that I have ever been to. The staff was so very helpful and made you feel very welcome. The buying process was so easy and the staff made it very fun, professional, and exciting! The staff truly listened to what you had to say and did not try to shove a deal down on you like most every dealership I have been to in the past. I highly Recommend anyone buying a car from them!

Great car low price

by from Shreveport, LA |

We got a great car at a low price. No pressure salesman.

nice place

by from shreveport la |

Went there looking for a used car they had some really nice cars talked the guys and test drove the car we purchased for what i think was a very good deal great people hope they stay strong and sell bunches of cars thanks again for the friendly service

"what a ride"

by from Bossier city, La. |

Couldn't be happier! Thank you for all your help. Very professional.and response time to any questions was awesome.

Excellence personified......

by from Shreveport, LA |

I love the buying and follow-up experience with Elite. As long as you're open and honest with them, they will take care of you! I recommend anyone that has good or not so decent credit to go and find a great deal.

Great service!!

by from Shreveport La |

I love my new truck! Thanks for the great service!