Preowned Factory Auto Sales

Preowned Factory Auto Sales

854 Taunton Avenue, East Providence, RI 02914

Used 888-718-8358

WE BUILD HAPPY CUSTOMERS FOR LIFE!!!

Good Customer Service

by from Providence,RI. |

I purchased a vehicle from Pre-owned Factory Auto Sales almost a week ago. I walked into the dealership knowing exactly what I wanted no exceptions and already had been looking at many dealerships. The first person I spoke with was Alix he was pleasant and very helpful which made the process easier because when I walked in I was already tired ,hungry and miserable. I purchased the car through John who also made the process easy. I had to bring my car back today to have a molding pin replaced and they took care of it no questions asked. I would refer my friends to this dealership and I would purchase another vehicle from them

Preowned Factory Auto Sales responded to this review

February 25, 2014

Toni, Thank you for the feedback it was a pleasure working with you! We try to get right down to the point to save you time because we know the dealership is not where you want to spend most of your day. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you. Alix JeanCharles

so easy

by from cranston ri |

sean and willy made it easy to buy car.was happy with car.

Great people to deal with

by from E. Providence RI |

I bought a vehicle from the great people at The Pre-Owned Factory Auto Sales. This was my 2nd purchase from them and I was more than satisfied with everyone involved like Mike, Willie, John, Sean, Boris, and Miss Andrea. I'm a high maintenance guy but they took care of my every concern. I really was impressed that they let me test drive the vehicle as often as I wanted to before I bought it. I don't hesitate to refer them to my relatives and friends as they truly have built a happy customer for life.

The royal treatment

by from East Providence RI |

I bought a vehicle from the great people at the Pre-Owned Factory Auto Sales in East Providence RI. This was my 2nd purchase from them and I was more than satisfied with everyone involved like Mike, Willie, John, Sean, Boris, and Miss Andrea. I'm a high maintenance guy but they took care of my every concern. I really was impressed that they let me test drive the vehicle as often as I wanted to before I bought it. I don't hesitate to refer them to my relatives and friends as they truly have built a happy customer for life. By Mr. Holmes. E. Providence RI.

awsome experience @ pre owned factory

by from east providence ri |

bob was great sales person got me into car I wanted with everything that I wanted in it. also had the miles I was looking for an etc.. I would refer a friend or family memeber

Great deal - Great Service

by from Bristol, Ri & Amherst, MA |

Recently bought a truck from Eric (great salesperson). The process was a breeze, we did have a few issues with the truck, however the guys at preowned and Tasca took care of them all and then some. It was the best experience we have had with a dealership. They stand behind their vehicles and go above and beyond if there is a problem! Will definetly go there again next time we are in the market. Thank you Eric and Sean for all your help!

They like to clear codes...

by from Providence, RI |

Willie and the gang at Factory Preowned in East Providence, RI apparently like to just clear things like "Check Engine" codes so they go away until you have driven the car for about 50 miles and throw an inspection sticker on it. Less than 100 miles and two days after driving my vehicle off the lot the "Check Engine" light comes on. My car now needs o2 sensors and has a slight exhaust leak. Funny since it passed inspection in June 2014, an exhaust leak and o2 sensors must know to hold it together until after inspection. Be warned, and of course my air conditioning fails on the hottest day of the year thus far. Thanks guys!!!

My First Car

by from Rhode Island |

After searching for weeks for my first car I had given up. So many dealers just appeared to be out for my money and not really helping me find a quality car. While searching online I stumbled upon East Providence PreOwned Factory and found a few used vehicles in my price range. Upon arriving customer service was already great. I was helped by Willie, who was not only kind, but very helpful and honest. As a first time buyer he took th time to really explain what I should be looking for in size, quality, gas mileage, and even condition of a car. They were more than willing to show and tall about the carfax, which was awesome. I brought a cousin and my Grandmother with me who both felt out if every dealership we had been to, this one was giving me the best an most honest deal i could find. The buying process was awesome, Sean really worked hard to help me get the best offer to finance my car. Their always there to answer your call whenever you have questions, concerns, or even need something repaired. I can honestly say I have never walked into this dealership or have called an someone there was not polite, happy, or a pleasure to speak with. Everyone here is very accommodating and a pleasure to do business with. My Scion xA is amazing and everyone that rides in it can't believe it's used and only a 2004. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Great service and deal

by from rumford, ri |

I had a great experience buying my car. I not only got a good deal I got great customer service. I would recommend other people do business here.

Disappointed with services

by from Manville, RI |

Had the car for 2 weeks, then had to give it back. If PreOwned Factory didn't try to cut corners. I would still had my car or not had to be disappointed to give it back after having it for two weeks.

Used vehicle purchase

by from Pawtucket, RI |

I found the vehicle on cars.com listed at Preowned Factory. I know the area and have driven by the dealership numerous times. I went in looking for a 2004 Malibu. I met Jerry in the lot and showed him the printout of the Malibu. Without hesitation he showed me the vehicle and explained the repair process. He gave me the key and let me take the vehicle for a test drive, ALONE. I must admit I was surprised that I could test drive without the salesman. My wife and I immediately found the vehicle had a good "vibe" and after returning from the test, decided to purchase the vehicle. Finance manager Jonathon was extremely pleasant and helpful with the necessary details. The vehicle did need minor work and I was assured that everything would be done to my satisfaction. I would definitely recommend this dealership.