Preowned Factory Auto Sales

Preowned Factory Auto Sales

854 Taunton Avenue, East Providence, RI 02914

Used 888-718-8358

WE BUILD HAPPY CUSTOMERS FOR LIFE!!!

Good Customer Service

by from Providence,RI. |

I purchased a vehicle from Pre-owned Factory Auto Sales almost a week ago. I walked into the dealership knowing exactly what I wanted no exceptions and already had been looking at many dealerships. The first person I spoke with was Alix he was pleasant and very helpful which made the process easier because when I walked in I was already tired ,hungry and miserable. I purchased the car through John who also made the process easy. I had to bring my car back today to have a molding pin replaced and they took care of it no questions asked. I would refer my friends to this dealership and I would purchase another vehicle from them

Preowned Factory Auto Sales responded to this review

February 25, 2014

Toni, Thank you for the feedback it was a pleasure working with you! We try to get right down to the point to save you time because we know the dealership is not where you want to spend most of your day. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you. Alix JeanCharles

nicole 9-11

by from riverside ri |

very pleased with the service. Everyone was super nice, and very helpful to me and my cousin Mario who came with me. will definitely recommend to anyone I know looking for a car. thanks so much

Eric worked hard to get us the car we wanted.

by from East Providence, RI |

Eric went out of his way to get the car we wanted. We currently own a 2002 Honda Accord and have been happy with the Honda brand. Eric went to a sister dealership 15 minutes away to bring the car we liked to us. We are happy with our 2008 Honda Accord.

Best car Buying Experience Ever

by from Providence, RI |

From the outset this was the best experience I have ever had buying a car. The Salesman Bob Truesdale was not only knowledgably about the produce and my needs - he was not overly aggressive and helped me make the best decision. Sean Drury, Finance Manager, was the most professional, courteous, and diligent finance person I have ever dealt. I have been in the corporate strategic planning industry for over 20 years and have seen my shares of good an bad corporations. PreOwned Factory is definitely one of the best I have ever seen. I would recommend anyone to check them out and work with the team that I was fortunate enough to deal.

Best Experience Ever

by from Laurel, MD |

I was in Rhode Island for a wedding and decided to check out PreOwned Factory because I was in need of a new car. I am so glad that I did. I had the pleasure of working with Sean Drury, Finance Manager, we helped me find the car I wanted and the financing best suited for my situation. Additionally, he took care of registering my car in Maryland and transferring my current plates to the new car. I would call this above and beyond service. Thank you again for the great service -- I have friends that are planning weekend trips to RI just to buy cars.

Review of service Rt 44

by from East Providence |

Salesman Bob was very pleasant, easy going. Bob created a very relaxed and unimposing atmosphere. Finance Sean was opposite I felt imposed upon and did not feel as though I may have been making the right decision. In fact, if I did not want the exact STX Acura I was looking to purchase and knew I could have gone somewhere else, I would have, even if it meant spent another couple dollars. (2 stars Customer service, 3 stars overall would have been 4 -5 stars) Ultimately, I got what I was looking for and hope to be satisfied throughout.

heidi from fallriver

by from fall river mass 02720 |

great dealing with randy at pre owned factory 2007 Nissan rouge

love new altima

by from Bristol ri |

eric was an awesome guideline helped out majorly with purchase time was well spent

2002 Hyundia Elantra

by from Providence, RI 02904 |

Our salesman, Randy was professional and helpful. Received a complete car fax right away. Test drove the vehicle and asked for brakes and a light to be double checked; and it was serviced right away. I purchased my first car from Tasca and I trust their excellent reputation. Pleasant buying experience. Hasslefree. I would come back again.

Great experience

by from Woonsocket, RI |

I have had a great experience so far with PreOwned. Everyone was very nice. I am not that great with cars, so I had to ask a lot of questions and they were very patient with me. I went two days, one for the initial application for financing and the second to pick up the car. I did not have a ride for the second day and they were able to send someone to pick me up! I am getting a 2006 Scion tC and although I have not done much driving, if I have no problems with the car, with the experience I have had so far I would purchase from them again.

vincent sheehan from narragansett

by from NARRAGENSETT RI 02882 |

my purchase of a 2011 ford crown vic police interceptor was a great experience would highly recommend randy was very hepful in my purchace thanks for all