Classic Mazda

(5.0) 2 Reviews

6951 Center St, Mentor, OH 44060

Buying Experience

by from Beachwood, Ohio |

The dealership was great to work with. They responded by getting me what I needed, met my price point, and accommodated our schedule. My sales person Aubrey made buying a care a satisfying experience. She went out of her way to help.

Purchase of new 2015 Mazda CX 5

by from Mentor Ohio |

Nate Osicki was my salesman and I had a wonderful experience with him in purchasing my new Mazda CX5 2015 model. Nate was very knowledgeable explaining all the differences in the models at the CX5, I chose the grand touring model. It wasn't sure that I was going to be able to afford the grand touring model, but negotiating with Nate I was able to come to a wonderful and fair price. The only drawback was they did not have the one that I wanted in stock but worked very hard to find the style and color I wanted. That process took four days but I patiently waited. The financial gentleman was also very knowledgeable and pleasant. I would highly recommend Mazda to any and everyone. This is my second Mazda and I was very very pleased with my 2005 model that lasted very long. It actually was kind of hard to get rid of my Mazda but I was ready to move to the next size from the Mazda3 to the Mazda5. I will be happily going ZOOM ZOOM in my new Mazda grand touring AWD CX5.