Russell Barnett Ford of Tullahoma

1106 E Carroll St, Tullahoma, TN 37388

Emergency water pump replacement.

by from Tullahoma, TN |

The repair was necessitated after an on-the-road failure of the water pump that required the car to be towed into the dealership after hours. The repair was accomplished the next day. Excellent service.

Excellent purchase experience and service privided

by from Tullahoma, TN |

Excellent service and professionalism provided to me and my family. Very impressed with Mr. Keith Barnett and his staff.

Great service

by from Shelbyville,Tn |

Since we bought our Ford F150 the Barnett's have been excellent, they make you feel like you matter Tried to give 5stars !!!

Great Trade & Service

by from Tullahoma, Tennessee |

Traded for used 2013 Ford Focus. Great vehicle and everyone worked with me even though I was upside down on my vehicle. Great service afterwards! Had noise from rear! Maintenance found issue with two tires. Replaced both tires with new ones to match other two at no cost to me!!!

HIGHTLY SATISFIED CUSTOMERS!

by from Nashville, TN |

I have nothing but great things to say about this Dealership and its Sales team! From the minute of walking in the door, we were greeted and offered refreshments. Our sales rep Anthony was awesome and gave us his complete honesty about the vehicle history and was a pleasure to work with. Craig helped us in the Finance dept. He took time in making sure we got the best rate and was very detailed. I highly recommend this Dealership!

Great people to work with

by from Estill Springs, Tennessee |

I was looking for a newer vechile and have had trouble with other dealerships giving me the run around. When I came in to Russell Barnett everyone helped and it meant a lot to me will for sure do more business with them. I really enjoyed working with Gary Frame he is the reason we came back to purchase from there

Friendly, knoeledgeable, and professional

by from Tullahoma, TN |

I purchased a 2014 Ford Titanium Escape and have been very pleased with the vehicle averaging 31.9 mpg for the first 25,000 miles. I have my car serviced at Russell Barnett's every 5,000 miles. The staff is friendly, very knowledgeable, and professional. No one is ever to busy to answer a question. I will definitely recommend Russell Barnett's and the Ford Escape to my friends and coworkers.

Great Service

by from Tullahoma, TN |

I had a tire blow out over the weekend. After calling around Monday morning Russell Barnett gave me the best deal and had my tire on by lunch the next day. Everywhere else it was going to take a week! Thanks guys!!!!

Great Buying Experience

by from Manchester, TN |

I bought a new Ford Focus. My sales person was very helpful and patiently answered all my questions. It was a pressure free, friendly experience. The owner made a point to meet me and offer his assistance if needed, and the finance manager was very helpful and thorough. Overall, it was a good experience. I would recommend their dealership to any one I know looking to purchase a vehicle.

excellent service

by from tullahoma, tn |

I purchased a 2014 Ford Focus. The service I received was excellent. From the time I walked in the showroom until I drove off the lot with my new car everything was handled professionally and to my satisfaction. The staff was helpful and knowledgeable about the vehicle and even walked me through all the features of my car. I left satisfied with my purchase and would recommend Russell Barnett Ford to family and friends.