Russell Barnett Ford of Tullahoma

(4.8) 6 Reviews

1106 E Carroll St, Tullahoma, TN 37388

Excellent

by from Tullahoma, TN |

The people I worked with exceeded my expectations AGAIN! I am very appreciative of their hard work in making this deal happen. I will definitely be back to buy another car from them.

Great service and very clean facility

by from Tullahoma, TN |

Very good.they always take good care of my car and let me know if I have a problem and always check any concerns I have.

Great Service

by from Tullahoma, TN |

Roger was helpful, as always, to ensure my vehicle was serviced correctly and also that it was timely. This enabled me to meet my business requirements as well as keeping my Ford in excellent condition. That will keep me coming back again and again. Also, when it is time to retire this Ford. It will make Russell Barnett the place I purchase the replacement!

great customer service at very reasonable price

by from jasper,TN |

Great customer service at very reasonable price. Recommend this dealer for buying your next car

customer

by from Tullahoma, TN |

Bought a bumper-to-bumper, 6 yr, 100,000 mile extended warranty for my 2012 Ford Focus. Bought (4) four new tires for my 2012 Ford Focus. Love my Ford Focus. Love my Russell Barnett Ford dealership team, especially Keith Barnett who, in addition to being a great rep for Ford, is just a great guy period. And he surrounds himself with people who feel the same way he does about his customers and his business. I have been buying and driving cars for 53 years now and there has been absolutely nobody in my experience who could hold a candle to Keith when it comes to taking great care of his customers, before, during and long after the new auto has been purchased. MERRY CHRISTMAS RUSSELL BARNETT COMPANY !! from Rand Stafford, Winchester, Tn

dwayne harvey

by from columbia tn |

Service was done on time and at a good price, no surprises. Would reccomend