Russell Barnett Ford of Tullahoma

1106 E Carroll St, Tullahoma, TN 37388

service dept and sales dept

by from Tullahoma, TN |

Fast service and excellent staff. Good work performed by service staff. Sales team from earlier purchase has customers needs and wants in buying a vehicle as their first priority. Excellent customer service.

Great Service

by from Manchester, TN |

Showed up without an appointment just to make one but Maintenance supervisor took me right in and had me on my way in no time. Top notch customer service!

great services

by from Tullahoma, TN |

Walked in and asked if I could have my car serviced. They were right on it even though it was kind of late in the day. Very nice courteous and fast.

Barbara Sells.

by from Belvidere, Tn, |

I have to say it was a wonderful experience, I walked into the dealership & a couple guessed as to who I was,,haha, but they already knew that Gary Frame was expecting me. I was offered something to drink & a place to rest while I waited, whish was only a short time. Everyone there was simply amazing, I felt right at home. Gary Frame was a Blessing, he knew what I was looking for in transportation, and helped me get it. I have told so many about Russell Barnett. Thank You for being just who all of you are. God Bless

2011 F150 Maintenance

by from Shelbyville, TN |

Service was simply outstanding. The maintenance on my F150 was completed well ahead of the promised time. Will definitely continue to recommend the Russell Barnett Ford of Tullahoma service department to others.

Emergency water pump replacement.

by from Tullahoma, TN |

The repair was necessitated after an on-the-road failure of the water pump that required the car to be towed into the dealership after hours. The repair was accomplished the next day. Excellent service.

Excellent purchase experience and service privided

by from Tullahoma, TN |

Excellent service and professionalism provided to me and my family. Very impressed with Mr. Keith Barnett and his staff.

Great service

by from Shelbyville,Tn |

Since we bought our Ford F150 the Barnett's have been excellent, they make you feel like you matter Tried to give 5stars !!!

Great Trade & Service

by from Tullahoma, Tennessee |

Traded for used 2013 Ford Focus. Great vehicle and everyone worked with me even though I was upside down on my vehicle. Great service afterwards! Had noise from rear! Maintenance found issue with two tires. Replaced both tires with new ones to match other two at no cost to me!!!

HIGHTLY SATISFIED CUSTOMERS!

by from Nashville, TN |

I have nothing but great things to say about this Dealership and its Sales team! From the minute of walking in the door, we were greeted and offered refreshments. Our sales rep Anthony was awesome and gave us his complete honesty about the vehicle history and was a pleasure to work with. Craig helped us in the Finance dept. He took time in making sure we got the best rate and was very detailed. I highly recommend this Dealership!