LB Auto Trading

3570 S Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32806

Used 888-329-4819

good people

by from Orlando fl |

its a great p[lace to buy a car they even have this cool little retro civic in the building. I just about a Acura gsr these people have all kinds of cool cars and alot priced under 10k awesome

Excellent Vehicles

by from Winter Park, FL |

I bought a Nissan Murano. Overall the transaction went really easy, in less that 1 hour I test drove and finance my new baby!

Excellent Experience

by from Davenport, FL |

I bought a 2006 Acura TL, no problems at all !! they explained to me all the features of the vehicle, it was easy to get approved, I got a better deal than I thought.

unprofessional

by from Orlando FL |

contacted by dealer, I set up a test drive. The car was not even ready when I arrived at the dealership. I was LIED about the mileage on the car.

Great place to buy a car.

by from Orlando Fl |

LB Auto Trading, made buying my car easy. The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. They answered ALL my questions and let me pick out the car I wanted (even though I have very Bad Credit). They explained EVERYTHING to me, and the numbers were easy to understand. My Audi came with a Warranty and was Clean inside and out. They gave me the payments I could Afford and had me on my way back to work within an hour, In my shiny new car. Thanks LB.. Luis @AudiTurbo. Approved Approved Approved, Is all they kept saying, Thanks Again LB Auto Trading.

Great place to buy a car.

by from Orlando Fl |