Dyer Kia in Evans

4580 Washington Rd, Evans, GA 30809

New 888-473-7916
Used 888-470-7398
Service 888-594-7149

Come visit us at 4580 Washington Road Evans, Georgia for all your automotive needs.

Looking for a Non pressured Car buying experience?

by from Augusta, GA |

Looking for a beautiful automobile with all the " Bells and Whistles" that you thought only the "other" Guy can get? Then stop your wishing and go on over to Dyer Kia of Evans, GA and make certain that you talk with Bert. Probably one of the most enjoyable car buying expediences that I've ever had. Bert is knowledgeable; professional; kind; patient; and committed to make certain that you achieve your goal of purchasing or leasing the " Car of your Dreams" . The Kia Optima's are the hot cars for the new year, they look fantastic and are loaded with amenities that are very affordable not only for the "Well-heeled" but for the "Average Joe". They worked hard to earn my business and they did a fantastic job! The entire staff were fun to work with in their beautiful new dealership, you love the Car and appreciate the Dealership service as well.

December 16, 2014

Thank you for such a wonderful review Mr. Nichols! We look forward to continuing to serve your needs in the future.

Thanks, great place to buy a car. Lifelong cusomer

by from Evans, Georgia |

Sales people were friendly, not pushy. Friendly to family. Stayed late, past normal working hours to complete the deal. Car was was closed at the dealer, but the sales person drove to the gas station to fill the car up and to wash the car. They went the extra mile.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Evans Ga |

Everyone was so nice and Jahmar Bingham was awesome. When I couldn't make up my mind on which car to choose he did not mind that I test drove both cars for a 2nd time.

March 26, 2015

Thank you, Andrea, for taking the time to give us a positive feedback regarding your experience at our dealership. We make every effort to provide the very best customer service possible. I am so glad that Jahmar and our team were able to show you what we strive to deliver. We hope that you will share your experience with your family and friends. Should you have further concerns, please do not hesitate to inform us. Also, be sure to check out our Facebook page and Twitter feed for exclusive deals and updates from the dealership. Sincerely, Jessica Porterfield - Internet Sales Manager - 706-305-4000

Great Service!

by from Evans, GA |

I had my car serviced during my lunch hour and I was able to get back to work on time and that included the car being washed!

March 25, 2015

Thank you for this excellent review, Rolanda. We are pleased to have helped you service your car. It is so great to hear that you were satisfied with your visit. We look forward to giving you the same great service next time we see you. Be sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter for access to our unbeatable coupons and specials offered to our likers and followers. Sincerely, Jessica Porterfield - Internet Sales Manager - 706-305-4000

Great quality and customer care

by from Evans, GA |

Dyer Kia always takes excellent care of me. It is reassuring to know that I didn't just purchase a vehicle, but excellent quality service as well. The care we receive at Dyer Kia makes purchasing our Kia Optima as our first family car, one of the best decisions we've ever made.

March 26, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, April. It helps us to know when we are doing well because it is what we strive to do on a daily basis. I am very happy to hear about your positive experience at Dyer Kia. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Also, we have a lot of great content and special deals online, so be sure to check our Facebook and Twitter pages. Sincerely, Jessica Porterfield - Internet Sales Manager - 706-305-4000

Great service, knowledgeable and very clean facili

by from Augusta, Ga. |

Everyone is friendly, polite and professional at the same time makes you feel very comfortable. I was never rushed from one area to the other.

March 25, 2015

Frances, we sincerely appreciate your feedback. Each employee is a valued member of the Dyer Kia team, and we all strive to provide excellent service. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter for access to our exclusive specials. Take care and happy driving. Sincerely, Jessica Porterfield - Internet Sales Manager - 706-305-4000

Awesome Service

by from Sardis, GA |

Amanda Rue was my salesperson and she was up-front and didn't play around with any gimmicks. She told me what the best deal was and provided me with that. She made the entire paperwork process as painless as possible and didn't give me the run-around. I really appreciate that in a dealer. I would definitely recommend Dyer Kia to anyone!

March 25, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a positive feedback regarding your experience at our dealership. We make every effort to provide the very best customer service possible. I am so glad that Amanda was able to show you what we strive to deliver. We appreciate the recommendation and should you have further concerns, please do not hesitate to inform us. Also, like us on Facebook and Twitter for offers and updates from our dealership. Sincerely, Jessica Porterfield - Internet Sales Manager - 706-305-4000

Everyone was very friendly.

by from Evans, GA |

Everyone in all areas was very friendly. They delivered the auto we wanted and under the conditions we could handle and asked for.

March 24, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us, James. At Dyer Kia, we work very hard to provide each of our guests with a personalized and hassle-free experience. I am happy that we were able to meet your expectations. Do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter for access to our exclusive specials. Sincerely, Jessica Porterfield - Internet Sales Manager - 706-305-4000

Great service

by from Dyer Kia Evans Georgia |

Whenever I come to Kia dealership in Evans, I'm always very pleased with the excellent service I receive as a customer.... Thank you for such great service, and for such excellent service workers in customer service...God bless you all.

March 24, 2015

Leona, thank you for your kind words. We feel our service department is what makes Dyer Kia special. Reviews like yours help us to make sure that we are meeting the needs of our customers, and we are glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment. Also, we have a lot of great content and special deals online, so be sure to check our Facebook and Twitter pages. Sincerely, Jessica Porterfield - Internet Sales Manager - 706-305-4000

Smart,Caring, Helpful Staff, Very Clean Facilities

by from Beech Island,South Carolina |

Service Manager Mike Licklider and staff are very courteous and helpful. Have always had great experiences with them. Service is done on time and your vehicle is washed.

March 23, 2015

Thank you, Chuck, for sharing your experience with this humbling review. Our service team works incredibly hard to exemplify the commitment to customer care and we are glad that we were able to provide you such excellent service. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help. Also, make sure to like/follow our Facebook and Twitter pages to stay in the loop with exclusive content and specials. Jessica Porterfield - Internet Sales Manager - 706-305-4000

Great experience

by from Evans, GA |

Our salesman, Roman was absolutely wonderful! He wasn't pushy and made us feel comfortable every step of the way. The show room is amazing, too!

March 24, 2015

Jennifer, I sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write this review about our dealership. We understand that one thing people desire most about their car-buying experience is that it is comfortable and not pushy. We try to create that environment for each and every customer. If you have any further needs, please come back to see us. Also like/follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay connected with special events and deals. Sincerely, Jessica Porterfield - Internet Sales Manager - 706-305-4000