Dyer Kia in Evans

4580 Washington Rd, Evans, GA 30809

New 888-473-7916
Used 888-470-7398
Service 888-594-7149

Come visit us at 4580 Washington Road Evans, Georgia for all your automotive needs.

Looking for a Non pressured Car buying experience?

by from Augusta, GA |

Looking for a beautiful automobile with all the " Bells and Whistles" that you thought only the "other" Guy can get? Then stop your wishing and go on over to Dyer Kia of Evans, GA and make certain that you talk with Bert. Probably one of the most enjoyable car buying expediences that I've ever had. Bert is knowledgeable; professional; kind; patient; and committed to make certain that you achieve your goal of purchasing or leasing the " Car of your Dreams" . The Kia Optima's are the hot cars for the new year, they look fantastic and are loaded with amenities that are very affordable not only for the "Well-heeled" but for the "Average Joe". They worked hard to earn my business and they did a fantastic job! The entire staff were fun to work with in their beautiful new dealership, you love the Car and appreciate the Dealership service as well.

December 16, 2014

Thank you for such a wonderful review Mr. Nichols! We look forward to continuing to serve your needs in the future.

Overall great experience!

by from Evans, Georgia |

Great customer service from the time I checked in until the day I drove away in my new car! Over-all great experience!!

Our "Buyer's Advocate"

by from Aiken, SC |

The "no-pressure", informative and supportive approach by the salesperson (Trey). He wanted to help us get into the car that "we" wanted, with the amenities that we were wanting; and did everything he could to keep us from having to downgrade from our original "wish-list". He made it happen!

May 21, 2015

Jodi, I am happy to hear that your time spent with our sales associate was a pleasing experience. Our top priority is delivering informative service at an efficient pace, without making our guests feel rushed or pressured in any way. Congratulations on your new purchase! If you have any questions or concerns, please come back to visit us. We look very forward to seeing you again in the future! Best, Jessica Porterfield - Internet Sales Manager - 706-305-4000

Oil change

by from Evans, GA |

I was offered to sit in the waiting room with free wifi. My car was taken care of in a timely manner.

May 20, 2015

Thank you for using our service department, Tomas. It is our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable facilities as well as time-efficient and professional service to our guests. Don't hesitate to ask if there is anything else we can do to help you. Best, Jessica Porterfield - Internet Sales Manager - 706-305-4000

Great Dealership

by from Evans, Georgia |

I bought my KIA Optima in August 2014; within 2 hours was driving off lot. The sales folks were not pushing and just great, I have bought from other dealers in the Augusta/Evans area and we were there for hours on end to purchase a car. My wife and I love our KIA and recommend folks to buy there and get service there they have friendly staff and great service!

May 19, 2015

Carol - We are truly dedicated to providing quality customer service in all areas of our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such awesome review! We are always pleased to hear back from happy customers. Until we have the pleasure of working with you again please be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Best, Jessica Porterfield - Internet Sales Manager - 706-305-4000

great service

by from Evans Georgia |

The staff was fast curtious and very helpful on anything I needed.they answered evey question fast and with integrity. Thanks

May 14, 2015

Gerald, thank you for stopping by to leave this incredible review. Our staff prides itself on providing fast, efficient and friendly service to every customer that comes to our dealership. Give us a call if you have any further questions and be sure to follow and like us on Facebook and Twitter to find superb specials! Best, Jessica Porterfield - Internet Sales Manager - 706-305-4000

Very pleasant

by from Evans GA |

Very pleasant and a nice clean facility. I enjoy walking around looking at all the vehicles. I did not feel like I was being pressured.

May 12, 2015

We appreciate your marvelous feedback, James. It is our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing nice and clean facilities as well as professional and pressure-free experience to our guests. Please come see us for any future needs! Thanks again. Best, Jessica Porterfield - Internet Sales Manager - 706-305-4000

Great experience at Dyer Kia

by from GA |

Low pressure friendly knowledgable sales staff. It was the least painful car buying experience I have ever had. I highly recommend this dealership. Kevin was my salesman, he was friendly, professional and knowledgable. He showed us the cars and helped us when we needed it. But did not over sell or pressure us. There was not the old let me ask my manager ploy. He knew what he was doing and did it well.

May 12, 2015

Congrats on your purchase, Donald! Kevin is a great addition to our sales team and we are glad you had the opportunity to work with him. His ability to connect with customers, product knowledge, low-pressure sales techniques and friendly personality make him an irreplaceable member of our staff. We will be sure to pass along this great feedback. Until we have the opportunity to work with you again, be sure to check out our Facebook and Twitter pages! Best, Jessica Porterfield - Internet Sales Manager - 706-305-4000

awesome experience.

by from Evans, ga |

The people. From Craig, Kevin ,Burt and Jessica. That's what stands out the most. And overall wonderful experience. Would recommend to any friends or neighbors. And will be doing so.

May 5, 2015

Larry, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at our dealership. Craig, Kevin , Burt and Jessica are valued members of the Dyer Kia team and we all strive to provide a wonderful experience to all of our customers! Thanks again for your business and recommendations. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Best, Jessica Porterfield - Internet Sales Manager - 706-305-4000

Awesome and impeccable service!!!

by from Jacksonville, Florida |

The ease of the sale from one KIA to KIA. Burt started the process for me over the phone but when I got to Dyer KIA Burt was not available so Roman stepped in and made my experience effortless. Without the help of Roman my trip and search for a new vehicle from Florida to Georgia would have been the waste of my time. As Roman as my salesman I would do it all over again. Where's my mug and key chain? ...lol...J/K.....Thanks Dyer KIA and hats off to Roman!!!!:

May 4, 2015

Hey Robyn! Thank you for this great review! Roman is truly an exceptional employee and we appreciate him for giving you an easy and hassle-free car buying experience! Thank you again and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to get all the good deals! Best, Jessica Porterfield - Internet Sales Manager - 706-305-4000

gReay service, helpful staff, clean facilities. A

by from Augusta, GA |

Friendly and helpful staff. Explained everything so I could understand easily. Made appt for next week for 3 new tires and alignment

May 4, 2015

Pat - Thanks so much for this great review. We try to create a friendly and professional service experience for all of our customers. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us. Also, check out Facebook and Twitter for exclusive content and deals. Best, Jessica Porterfield - Internet Sales Manager - 706-305-4000