Tim Martin Bremen Ford

1203 W Plymouth St, Bremen, IN 46506

New 888-231-4089
Used 888-233-9321
Service 866-273-8022

To provide quality service to our customers and make their car buying experience fun and memorable

Love my 14 Escape

by from Bremen,IN |

Was a easy buying process our sales guy wasnt pushy at any part of our buying process. He truly listened to what we were looking for in a vehicle and gave us a great deal on it when we found it. My wife and I truly love our escape!!! We would highly recommend bremen ford and the friendly staff.

i HAVE A 2014 FOCUS NAMED "SPARKLES"

by from BREMEN, IN |

I LOVE MY NEW FOCUS EXCELLANT GAS MILEAGE AND EVERYONE AT THE DEALERSHIP WAS AWESOME TO DEAL WITH.

February 16, 2015

Thank You, for your kind words. We strive for complete satisfaction so we look forward to a great relationship. Let us know if we can do anything else to make your experience an enjoyable one.

Never responded to me

by from Indiana |

I never received a response. This was a waste of time to try and respond to an ad from this dealership.

February 10, 2015

I apologize for you not getting a response from us. My name is Mark Jensen and I am the sales manager. You may contact me directly at 574-546-2727. Your business is very important to us. I will be looking into this matter to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Great dealership to work with

by from Goshen, Indiana |

After searching tens of dealerships, we chose to work with this one. The staff was terrific and listened to what I wanted. No pressure, unlike other dealerships. One big name dealer in South Bend wanted us to schedule an appointment just to come out and look. Another wanted a deposit to hold a vehicle until the weekend when we could come out to look at it and test drive. But we worked with Chris at Tim Martin's Ford in Bremen, and couldn't be more pleased. He found just the vehicle to fit our family with the features I wanted. He was curtious, down to earth and understood this was an investment for us, so he wanted us to be happy. Thanks Chris for such a stress free experience. I will be recommending to everyone I know to purchase here.

February 10, 2015

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad to make your car buying experience a positive one. We are sincerely grateful for such a positive review. ~Your friends at Bremen Ford.