Flow Volkswagen

660 Huffman Mill Rd, Burlington, NC 27215

New 888-461-6510
Used 855-748-6869
Service 888-534-1034

Over 300 New and 500 used vehicles available online! Shop Flow VW Burlington!

Excellent Experience!

by from Elon, North Carolina |

My husband and I purchased a Certified Used Car from Flow this past weekend. It was my first car purchase, so a very big step for me and I couldn't have imagined the process being any smoother or easier than it was at Flow Burlington. The staff were friendly, personable and very helpful. They answered all of my questions, gave us time to think over the purchase and quickly completed the process once we were ready to go! I'd recommend Flow Burlington to anyone looking for a used vehicle or a brand new VW as the prices and service/experience are top notch!

January 28, 2014

We think you are top notch too!! Thanks again for your business and we look forward to assisting you throughout your ownership experience.

Good people to work with

by from Raleigh, NC |

I went to look at a touareg tdi and potentially trade a passat tdi. After a test drive I decided to negotiate. While haggling is never really fun, I felt we came to a workable deal. By the end of the process, the new car was prepped and I was headed home. While an idiot light did come on while I was driving home, it was promptly fixed the next day. While this is a new dealership for Flow (they bought out an existing dealership), I was pleased by the quality of the sales and service staff.

Best Dealership Experience I've ever had.

by from Greensboro, NC |

Flow Volkswagen of Burlington went above and beyond to make our purchase quick, painless, and even fun. They provided our three year old with a coloring book and crayons and bless Jason (Stu) he kept her entertained and answered every question she asked while taking care of us and answering our transaction related questions. Andy, the general manager, and Jason Ramsey, the financial manager, worked diligently to make this happen for us in a 24 hour period. The facilities were beautiful, the staff is friendly and professional, and my 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe is everything I hoped it would be. I'm happy with the car and happy with my buying experience. If any of our friends, colleagues, or clients are in search of a new car we'll be directing them to Flow Volkswagen of Burlington.

Love My Bug from Graham

by from Graham NC |

These guys ROCK, from test drive, to Wayne in finance to jason (both) to Joe in service ABSOLUTELY hands down the easiest car buying experience of my life SERIOUSLY! This is my 5th beetle and I love it, you people are FANtastic, looking forward to a long relationship! Thank you so much, you're the BEST!

From good, to bad, to good...

by from Raleigh, NC |

I traveled from Raleigh a couple of months ago to look at a 2005 Audi TT convertible which I fell in love with and wanted to buy. Everyone in sales/finance made the process an easy one for me, and I got the car. Unfortunately, a day after I bought it the car wasn't shifting properly and I had noticed a considerable chip out of the front fascia. The dealership told me both would get taken care of. While I did have to make a 2nd and 3rd trip an hour away to get these fixed, they stuck to their word and did the work no questions asked. And we actually had to put in another transmission twice because the first didn't keep the car in park. John in service had someone from the dealership pick me up and drop me off multiple times, which was a huge help. I'm hoping that all the major issues are now done, and I can enjoy the car. For anyone considering buying from here, I wouldn't hesitate!

Great Buying Experience and Exceptional Vehicle!

by from Burlington, North Carolina |

My wife and I purchased a diesel Jetta from Flow Burlington recently and we are thrilled with the car and our experience working with the Flow Burlington staff. We're now VW people and will certainly be returning to Flow Burlington for our next vehicle purchase.

January 28, 2014

Thanks for the kind words! We are here to help you with all of your vehicle needs.

Worked very hard to please

by from Raleigh nc |

Worked to make sure I was satisfied The sales person was low key and the manager was there to support his efforts. The service department was also very courteous.

January 28, 2014

Thanks Jay! We appreciate the great review. Let us know whenever you need assistance! We are here to help.

A Great Find

by from Chapel Hill, NC |

Best car buying experience I/husband ever had. Everyone was so accommodating, professional, and non-pushy. We ended up buying a 2014 Acura RDX (very low mileage trade-in; you couldn't even tell it was a 'used' car) in excellent condition well below what all the other dealerships would offer. Being a new dealership on the block, Flow is off to a great start.

January 28, 2014

Wow...we were thrilled to hear this was your best experience ever buying a vehicle. Thanks again and remember, even though we are a VW Dealer we can service all makes and models. Enjoy the Acura and come see us again soon.

Wow! Super nice people throughout.

by from Kernersville |

This is a new store with great people. Everybody there seemed happy and ready to offer me assistance. I bought a new Jetta and they made the whole process fast and easy. Store is very clean and comfortable. Thanks--can't wait to return for my next car!

January 28, 2014

Thanks Sheila! We will be here to assist you with your current and future VWs!!