St. Marys Chevrolet

864 S Saint Marys St, Saint Marys, PA 15857

New 855-826-9968
Used 855-843-1564
Service 888-713-9861

Where Buying A Car Is Fun And Easy!!

excellent sales staff fully prepared to help you

by from Ridgway |

the facility at St. Marys Chevrolet is spectacular. And, it appears that the sales staff fully understands the process. Abe was excellent to work with and I most likely will buy from him again. Great job by all involved. They are my local Chevrolet dealer...but I found the vehicle I bought from them on Cars.com. It was a great site to use as well.

April 22, 2014

Steve, Thank you for all your kind words!! We always try to exceed all your exprectations while you are visiting us, from both the sales and service departments!! We look forward to assisting you again in the future!

Good experience overall

by from DuBois, PA |

The vehicle we wanted was available and exactly as described. The only issue we had really, was how long it took to process the sale, and we weren't offered a seat.... stood around for quite a while. They finally did bring us into an office to sit, but it seemed like we waited forever. Other than that a pleasant experience. If our experience was typical, then I would give them a recommendation - and would certainly consider them for our next purchase.

Excellent service

by from St. Marys, PA |

Excellent service, extremely accommodating, polite and friendly people

April 22, 2014

Neil, We are pleased that your last servic evisit with us was great! We pride ourselves on having the friendlist staff that really treats you like family!

Great People!

by from Kersey, PA |

st. marys Chevrolet is great everybody treats me wonderful a special thanks to Curtis smith who goes out of his way to take care of me I thank all of u for being so kind its a joy just to see u all

April 22, 2014

Mark, Thank you for the positive feedback about your recent sales experience with us!! We will let Curtis know about all the great things that you had to say! We look forward to assisting you again in the future!

Great Sales Experience

by from Emporium |

everything went great.I was always at easy and never under any type of pressure.

Ecellent Service!

by from St. Marys |

St. Marys Chevrolet provided excellent service for the convenience of their customers. Their service center did a through job on the repairs needed to my car.