Motor Mile Subaru Mitsubishi

200 Motor Ln, Christiansburg, VA 24073

Car Purchase

by from MAX MEADOWS |

Lase Friday, I took my 2014 Subaru in for service, drove a new 2015, with some of the updated features. By Monday, I was signing the papers of my new 2015. This is the second vehicle we have bought with this particular salesman, he knowledge of the product and is easy to work with.

2015 Subaru Impreza

by from Christinsburg, VA |

Chris Spencer was great when I purchase another car I will be back to see Chris

Awesome!!!

by from Roanoke, VA |

So easy! Everyone was so friendly! They really took time to listen to my questions and help me make the best decision for me and my family.

Car checked

by from Radford, VA |

I received good service and, upon leaving, good advice if I had the same issue with my car in the future.

Fast friendly service

by from Pilot, VA |

I took my Subaru in for service last week. I needed the oil changed and the tires rotated. I figured I would be sitting in the waiting area for a while so I picked up a paper to do the sudoku puzzle. I was pleasantly surprised when the young man came in and told me that my vehicle was all ready ( I had only half finished the puzzle). Everyone was pleasant and very helpful.

2015 Forester

by from 24120 |

Fair offer for my used car and good price on the new one. Plenty on lot to choose from.

customer experience

by from Pulaski,VA |

Overall, I felt the staff were interested in making certain they helped us find the vehicle that fit our needs .

Oil Change

by from Pearisburg, VA |

Although it was just an oil change, Stacy Arnold always takes good care of my wife and I when we come in. She is the reason we continue to come all the way down there for something as simple as an oil change.

Above and Beyond the Expectations - Total Package!

by from Pearisburg, VA |

First and foremost, I absolutely must sing the praises of salesperson Chris Grubb. His youthful, energetic attitude and genuine desire to make sure each customer leaves the Shelor Motormile feeling statisfied and well taken care of is above and beyone the call of duty for any car salesperson. He spent time with me talking to me and learning about my needs and wants in a vehicle. He was kind and courteous and shared in my excitement when I found the right vehicle. He gets and A+ in my book. Overall, the process was seamless and convenient. From being shuttled from Shelor Subaru down to the Finance Department and back, to the wonderful hot chocolate in the lobby, to the kindness and patience of everyone whom we encountered, Shelor truly offers the total package when it comes to the car buying experience.

jonatha riffle

by from coalton, wv |

The salesman was the best! Tyler Clontz answered all our questions, help us pick the best car for our needs and gave us a tour of the facility where we purchased our car. because of Tyler we will be buying all our future vehicles at this location and I have told many family and friends about our experience.