Billion Auto - Buick GMC of Des Moines

9060 Hickman Rd, Clive, IA 50325

New 888-580-5834
Used 888-553-8827
Service 888-695-5795

If it doesn't say Billion, you might have paid too much!

Billion Chevy of Iowa City

by from Coralville, IA |

I've owned my Chevy Spark for 1 year now. I love love love it! I shopped around quite a bit prior to walking through the doors and Billion Chevy in Iowa City. I took a ride in one of the models they had on the lot. Prior to going in I had done a lot of research, watched videos and checked for safety information. After I got in the car I was very pleased. I rode in front and in back and my decision was made, I wasn't going to test drive anymore cars and I stuck a deal with Denny that fit my financial parameters and I couldn't say no. The dealership found the exact car that I wanted, Color and Model. It came from out of state so the purchasing/signing of the vehicle and getting financing was a little strange. Certain laws pertaining to different states. It was kind of upsetting all the hoops I had to jump through. Neither here nor there now. I always take my Spark to service at Billion and I won't take it anywhere else unless they cannot perform the maintenance I need. Simply put, Billion is reliable and trustworthy. I have no fear of buying my next vehicle there and no significant complaints about anything from sales, purchase or service.

took my business elsewhere with nice people

by from Clive, Iowa |

Went in just to check out a car I saw online. Liked the car, sales man was nice but car had some minor damage. Salesman had to speak with manager and we were told they were not going to fix it which is why the internet had it priced so low (price was comparable with market value) when I refused they came back and said they would fix it. What dealership doesn't fix their product before putting them on the lot?? They did not want to budge on trade in and offered a very low ball price. But the breaking point was all the wait time and the "manager" having to come out to talk with us. I don't play games and I don't appreciate being talked down to or treated in this old fashion way by a pushy manager that was a bully. The people next to us were just as frustrated and we all left at the same time not making any deals and happy to be leaving to take our business elsewhere.

Great customer service, very easy to work with.

by from Trenton, MO |

This dealership was GREAT. Everyone was very friendly with great customer service. They did everything to make us feel comfortable. The guys here did everything possible to help us out with the car buying process.

November 15, 2014

Courtney, this is the kind of review we love to see! Thank you so much for being a valued Billion Auto customer!

President, Creative Travel Consultants, Inc

by from Des Moines, IA |

In all business area's excellent service was given.

November 14, 2014

Guy, we appreciate you taking the time to let us know you had a great experience! Thank you so much and please know that we appreciate your business!

Service Inconstancy

by from West Des Moines, Iowa |

VERY disappointed with the inconstancy of repair price quotes to final repair charges and questionable repair service received. Have had more problems arise with car since first repair was done by service department. Questionable on service performed. Would NOT recommend any repair or service be done.

November 15, 2014

It doesn't sound like your experience with Billion Auto was a good one. We are very sorry to see this and would like the opportunity to change your mind. Would you please contact our manager, Kevin Herrity, at 515-334-3428. We would like to hear the details of your visit. Thank you!

Worst after purchase service EVER!

by from CR, IA |

If I could do this all over again, I wouldn't... I purchased a used vehicle in July from the Clive Billion Auto store. I found the vehicle via their website and called to discuss it with a salesperson. They had the vehicle and listed it but could not provide any photos or details about it specifically because it had not even been detailed yet. They offered to have it detailed for me if I was interested in it. I was hesitant to drive 100+ miles but the salesperson assured me the vehicle was worth my time and the trip. Once there, I was told that it had been taken in on trade with a check engine light on, and the O2 sensor and oil pressure switch had been replaced. It seemed like a sound vehicle and a good deal at the time, so I agreed to purchase the vehicle if they would rotate the tires and if it came with a second key. Their mechanic rotated the tires, but failed to reprogram the TPMS to the tires new locations. It wasn't until returning home with the vehicle that I learned they had given me another vehicles key as my second key... I had to pay to ship it back to them. the next day the check engine light came on... O2 sensor! I called and left messages multiple times over the next few weeks, inquiring about my additional key and fob, and if they were willing to help with the sensor... I NEVER received a return call!! Frustrated, I drove 100+ miles to the dealership and asked to speak to the manager. He assured me that I would be taken care of, but they did not have the second key... I would need to contact the Iowa City Billion Auto service department and there would be no charge. A month after purchasing my vehicle, I finally had a second key. I received calls from OnStar and Sirrus notifying me that I had a free three month preview of their services, and asked how I liked using them. They said the dealership should of activated the services upon my receipt of the vehicle. Once I activated them, I've been able to enjoy the remaining 41 days of my 3 month preview. Kinda bummed I was never informed, and the dealership never activated them for me. NOW, two months after my purchase date I have yet to receive my registration and tags for my vehicle. After waiting patiently assuming the mail carrier would bring them any day, I called the State Department of Transportation and asked where they were or what the hold up was. They told me the vehicle's registration had yet to be submitted to them by the dealership and the vehicle was not in my name. My bank called and wanted to know why my payment was late... the dealership had not submitted anything to them yet either regarding my payment, and they had yet to receive the title. So.... I again have called the dealership and gotten the run around. My temporary dealer tag has now been expired for TWO weeks, and there is no end to this in sight unless I drive 100+ miles and deal with them face to face... I AM ONLY RELAYING THE TRUTH OF MY EXPERIENCES WITH THIS DEALERSHIP, NOT BASHING. BUYER'S BEWARE!! THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU END UP IGNORED AFTER YOUR PURCHASE IS FINALIZED LIKE ME.....

November 15, 2014

Josh, thank you for taking the time to give us a very detailed review. This is the information we need to know so we can improve our customer service. Nobody would be pleased after all that you went through for sure! I will make sure this is relayed to the management. Please, on behalf of Billion Auto, accept our apology. Thanks again, Josh!

What do you mean

by from and address will not be shared. |

They helped me with my problem in a timely manner.

September 18, 2014

Thanks for your review! We appreciate your business!

mr

by from Urbandale, Iowa |

Great friendly staff. Staff make you feel appreciated.

September 10, 2014

Terry, we're glad the staff made you feel appreciated!

robert smyth

by from west des moines iowa |

they did a good joj will be back

Recall Service

by from Norwalk, IA |

A very accomodating and friendly staff, great neat and clean facility, fast service. One of my best experiences at an auto dealerships. Even though I did not purchase my 2013 Buick Enclave at the dealership, their treatment couldn't have been better.

August 23, 2014

Thanks for the kind words, Rick! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again!

Oil change and tire rotation @ Billion Auto

by from Windsor Heights, IA |

Very good and quick service. Professional, courteous and friendly staff. Efficient and friendly shuttle service.

August 23, 2014

Clark, we appreciate that you took the time to review us. Thanks for the 5 stars!