Billion Auto - Buick GMC of Des Moines

9060 Hickman Rd, Clive, IA 50325

New 888-580-5834
Used 888-553-8827
Service 888-695-5795

Billion Auto has one of the nation's largest automotive websites!

Very pleased with my experience

by from Des Moines, Iowa |

My salesman was Damario Ambrose and he was very professional and went out of his way to make sure I was happy and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to buy a vehicle. Thank you Damario for everything.

August 13, 2015

Thank you, Trevor, for your kind review. We are thrilled that Damario took good care of you and we appreciate your business!

Canyon

by from Pella, IA |

Excellent. The dealer made sure that I could the exact vehicle that I wanted.y

September 1, 2015

Thank you for your kind review, Marvin! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Billion Dollar Auto Des Moines, Iowa

by from Des Moines, Iowa |

Facility was very nice. Every time I walked through the door I was greeted with a smile and a friendly "hello". Everyone I spoke with throughout the entire car buying process was very nice.

September 1, 2015

Thank you, Ann! This is the kind of review we at billion Auto strive for and love to see! Thanks for taking the time to post and we hope to see you again soon!

GMC Tuscany

by from Dickens, Iowa |

I would have to say that even though I dreaded shopping for a vehicle, the staff at Billion made it a very good experience. They had what I wanted, and worked with me so that I could purchase the vehicle that I drove three hours to buy. Good work team!

August 29, 2015

Thanks Matt! If you drove three hours to see us, we feel really lucky to have you as our customer! Thank you for your business!

review

by from des Moines iowa |

I had a very good experience with buying my new car at billion auto my salesman josh s was very helpful and I would recommend my friends and family to purchase a vehicle from billion auto of des Moines

August 29, 2015

Thank you, Detrise! We love seeing reviews like this. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

Great Service

by from Urbandale, Iowa |

Great service, on time and as promised. They got we in with no appointment when my air conditioning went down in a stretch of 90 degree plus temperatures. Got me to work on time while the repair was being done and picked me up after the repair was completed. Shuttle driver was very courteous and on time. I would recommend this dealership to anyone for sales and service.

August 13, 2015

Thanks for your review, Terris! Customer satisfaction is what we strive for at Billion Auto so we loved reading your review! Hope to see you again soon!

Tim Beatty @ Billion Auto

by from West Des Moines, Iowa |

Tim was very friendly and knowledgeable about the car that I was interested in. He explained the differences between buying vs leasing. Tim had a great sense of humor!

July 18, 2015

Thanks Kate! We think Tim is pretty great and glad you think so too!

Recall

by from Des Moines |

Took car in for a recall to be replaced. Very friendly staff & nice waiting area.

July 18, 2015

Thank you Karen, for taking the time to give us a rating. We appreciate your business!

GMC Sierra SLT

by from Decorah, Iowa |

Had a great experience with Colin Malanaphy with finding the truck we wanted.

July 18, 2015

Thanks Clair! Glad to hear Colin treated you well! We appreciate your review!

Worst buying experience ever!!

by from des moines |

Never have I waited 3 days to get a price, then to be told that they don't have any idea what my trade in is worth. Which is shocking since, diesel trucks are rather common vehicles now days. Don't know what or how this place gets anything done. Save your time and brain damage, go somewhere else!!

February 16, 2015

Please accept our apology for your experience. It sounds like you weren't taken care of as you should have been at our dealership. We will make sure that management is aware of the problems you had and can take steps to assure it doesn't happen again!

Not a good experience

by from Des Moines, Iowa |

The most dreadful experience we have ever had----from the salesperson to dealing with management in the South Dakota store there was nothing positive. Communication was terrible, they tried to get us to buy out of our clearly stated price range, we were denied our first vehicle for no apparent reason, they tried to get us to pay for their part of the contract, and repairing agreed upon items to the car was worse than pulling teeth without deadening the area first!! Will NEVER go back and will, already have, tell people NOT to buy from this dealership. I can see why they recently lost a law suit pertaining to in-accurate and false statements.

February 16, 2015

We are very sorry to see that your experience with Billion Auto was not a good one. We are constantly working on increasing our customer satisfaction and we hope that you will consider giving us another chance to show you that. Please accept our apology and rest assured, we will try to figure out what went wrong with our communication.