Arroway Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Used 888-322-8193
Service 855-734-5219

Great service

by from Somers ny |

I hfound arroway to be excellent in the lease of my grand cherokee. After 4 months of leasing the car it had an issue and of course on a Sunday when no one is open. The car was towed to their service department and I was shocked that I receive a call from the service department Monday at 7:45 am. As far as I am concerned that is great service. Looks like it is a minor problem and I am so happy that it is being taken care of so quickly. I love this suv so far and the convenience of a dealership close to home that understands the importance of customer service makes it even better.

Horrible experience

by from katonah |

Just plain horrible from the start. I thought I would just work with them since they are local but NEVER again. From them saying they had the car with what I wanted, then then getting in the car with the options, then dealing with the problems after with Scott and his people. Trust me, go some where else.

Not worth the drive to Arroway

by from Port Chester |

So if you are thinking about using Arroway for your next car purchase DON'T!!! Unless you feel like being left holding the bag. I purchased a vehicle from Scott and the delays he took to process the deal were extraordinary and in the process I had to pay an additional payment on my trade in which would have been covered in the deal except for the horrible delays. He failed to reimburse me which he owes me and refuses to answer my calls and emails. They are not registered with the Better Business Bureau. The deal was no where near a steal and the vehicle spent 6 weeks in service (at another dealership) because of the total lack of a regular inspection prior to the sale as this was a used vehicle. Absolutely stay away from this dealership!!!!!!