Eddys Volvo of Wichita

3211 N Webb Rd, Wichita, KS 67226

New 888-221-5056
Used 888-221-2575
Service 888-221-6076

Great customer service and car buying experience

by from Winfield |

I recently totaled my '04 Nissan Pathfinder and was in the market for a pre-owned vehicle. I wanted something newer and with better gas mileage but that still had 4x4 capabilities. I visited 5 dealerships and test drove 6 vehicles. Ultimately Volvo of Wichita won my business with their awesome service. I did not feel pressured to purchase a vehicle and felt like they answered any question I had. They have a nice selection of pre-owned vehicles and a great lifetime warranty. Although I purchased a Toyota I plan on going to them to have it serviced. Their facilities are excellent and the unlimited free car washes are a plus too. Jimmy Bolden was the salesman that helped me. He is also the Internet Sales Manager. Lisa in the financing department was a great help as well. It was my first time to purchase a car from a dealership and they made the experience as painless as possible :)

Great experience

by from Wichita, KS |

Jimmy and Lisa were both wonderful to work with! It is a nice smaller facility with an intimate feel, you feel comfortable being there. I bought a used Ford truck but was treated with all of the respect and attention you might expect if you were purchasing a new Volvo. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.