Allstate Auto Murray

Used 855-720-6146

ALWAYS WORKING HARDER...ALLSTATE AUTO

THIS PLACE IS INCREDIBLE

by from WVC, UT |

I will never go to another dealer again. I work for a bigger dealer and the service that they gave me here at allstate was the best that I have ever had. I am a fan for life

Great customer service.

by from Orem, UT |

I am enjoying the Escalade i bought from Sam at Allstate Auto. Great customer service.

allstate auto sales got me my new acura

by from Broomfield, CO |

Allstate auto did a great job working with me with my trade in and setting me up with m new car. I came from out of state and they had everything ready to go when I got here, staff are very friendly and helpful. I strongly recommend them as a dealer in Utah.

A bunch of good guys

by from Murray, UT |

This place was awesome they have changed my perception of car dealerships, they are willing to work with you and have a no pressure approach. I had hit some rough times and they still helped me out. They worked with me on a down-payment and made everything affordable. Ken and Cameron were awesome. Im sure the rest of the staff is just as good but these two were awesome. Thanks so much Allstate Auto.

Buying experance at Allstate Auto

by from Spanish Fork Utah |

I purchased a 2004 Silverado Duramax from Allstate. I have been to alot of dealerships over the years and for good reason, I was leary about going to a dealer,. I just had a bad experence of High pressure at Larry H. Millers. I was being steered toward somthing I didn't want and could't afford. Ken at Allstate helped me find the truck I was dreaming of and made it affordable. No pressure to buy. Friendly and affordable service. They to the time to listen to me than push me into a direction that I didn't want to go. I highly recommend Ken and Allstate Auto for those who care about good service and fairness in the deal.

Allstate Review

by from West Jordan, UT |

working with Kamran and Ken Jones has been a most wonderful experience in buying in a car. There was absolutely no pressure. Ken answered all of my girlie questions and had a lot of patience with me. Would definitely buy again from these guys.

First Time Buyers, great experience!

by from SLC, Ut |

We are very satisfied with our experience at Allstate Auto LLC Murray! The staff was very friendly and were willing to take their time to answer all of our questions. Kamran was great with the financial process and was very friendly. We appreciated that we never felt pressured into anything.

Nice Crew

by from Alpine Utah |

I was very impressed with this place, they carry very nice high end cars and keep them clean,they offered me a car fax before I even asked for one, fast process,and no pressure sales staff. They don't negotiate but the price was fare,

Great to work with.

by from Sterling, UT |

I was in a tight spot financially with my car. I came to them for help and was very pleased with the effort made and the positive result: a different car and a better financial position.

DODGE TRUCK

by from Salt lake city |

Nice location, downtown, no haggle pricing, they have very fair prices compared to other dealerships and the sales process went fast, It was a convenient car buying experience. sales man was very helpful and went the extra mile.