South Bay Autos #3

11545 Carson St., Lakewood, CA 90715

Used 888-307-0799

My First Car

by from Long Beach, CA |

South Bay Autos helped make buying my first car easy and pleasant. I did not have to wait for service and they were more than happy to repair the minor problems on the car. I got a good price on my car and if there's a problem they cant fix, they refer you to the best and give you a special on it.

Very Happy with my New Car

by from Malibu, CA |

My younger brother bought a beautiful BMW from here and referred me. I'm so glad that he did, as soon as i walked in the door Yolanda and CJ made me feel at home. It was a very simple process to get approved and the website made it easy because i had pre-determined which vehicle i wanted online. The whole experience was fun and exciting. I love my new Car! Thanks

Very Disappointed and Angry

by from Torrance, CA |

DO NOT BUY FROM OR DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THIS DEALER!!!! They sold my 19 year old son a used truck with "interior cosmetic issues" and assured him that this was a sound vehicle. They would have charged us 3% extra to pay by credit card so I wrote a check. Very bad move. At least I would have had recourse with the credit card company. It has been more than 100 days and he still does not have title to the truck. After repeated calls we were told that they were working with the auction company to "restructure" the title and they could not tell me what else needed to be done or how long it would take. They have never returned one phone when they promise to and hours have been spent in trying to get this resolved. In the meantime it turns out the truck is basically a piece of junk and one thing after another is breaking or leaking. I am not sure it is even drive-able without major repairs even though we have already put several hundred dollars on it. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!!!! THEY ARE DISHONEST and are worse than your worst nightmare about used car salesman. Shame on them for taking advantage of a young man buying his first vehicle.

never again!!!

by from sylmar ca |

Thought it was good but no was I wrong. The never have a mechanic on weekend you know people have work. I dont understand when they have a car in need of repair and they dont fix unless on their time is ridiculous. You call for a guy and he is always busy and never there and never calls back what is the deal.

May 21, 2014

Hey, madgirl. Our mechanic's only days off are Wednesday and Sunday. Fixing your car must be in our time because most times we have other appointments set up for their cars to be fixed.

No response from dealer.

by from Azusa, CA |

Emailed twice about availability, never got a response after two weeks. Was interested in two vehicles but with service(or no service) like this now staying away.

May 21, 2014

We get up to 50 emails a day. Sorry we could not get back to you. If you call (562) 402-0422 a salesperson or one of our managers will get to you right away.

Bad Attitude From JC the Manager

by from LosAngeles |

Jc is very rude and was rushing me to buy a car. All the cars has some kind of problem broken this broken that I wouldnt buy from hear Owner Martial Tagni.

May 20, 2014

Sorry to hear you weren't pleased with the way you were treated on your visit to South Bay Autos #3. We have hired a new manager. And also all of our cars with a warranty for engine and transmission.

best deal ever....!!!!

by from lennox ca |

I bought my 04 tahoe from here and i got really good customer service but over all i got a really good deal that no other dealer gave me untill i came here.The cars are great and prices are so good you cannot and will not say no to.i love my tahoe and glad i came here and got my moneys worth i really recommend everyone to come here and buy a car they got different choices at unbelievable prices this is the real deal so come and close that deal here best choice i made was to come here and get my truck.

May 21, 2014

We are glad you were happy with your purchase Johnny.

Very friendly environment

by from Orange County, Ca |

For a dealership that just opened up, they seem to know what they're doing. I am very pleased with my car and the attention they've given it.

March 20, 2014

Thank you! We try our best to please our customers.

Beware of Bait and Switch

by from 714, OC |

Says ad has "fine print" which more than doubled the vehicle cost, buyer beware.

March 21, 2014

We are very sorry you weren't happy with your visit. We have a new manager and have changed our ways of listing our prices.