Clem Auto Sales

Clem Auto Sales

201 N Mojave Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89101

Used 888-706-5962

Good Deals for Good People!

Excellent Dealership that Really Cares!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

These guys made the process of buying a used car quick and painless. I was nervous because I have bad credit and not much money to work with. I found a car I was comfortable with and they found a bank I can work with and allowed a fair, very low, down payment as well as a low monthly payment. These guys really care to help someone in a tight financial spot. I would recommend anyone looking for a car to come tom this business. Great, no-pressure service, and nice selection of vehicles. I would definitely come again!

I don't like to be hustled

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Buying a new car is kind of daunting because salesmen are out for the quick buck. BUT NOT HERE. Clem did NOT try to hustle us, and didn't have to sell us on anything. We went to his lot and found a couple of cars we were interested in. He simply handed over the keys, gave us a tag, and let us experience the car for ourselves. When we got back and decided to buy, we went in his office and were done in under an hour. He found a great financing option for us and was super professional and nice. No hustling. No bother. No problem. Would I recommend him again?? YES YES YES. He's got a nice facility, professional environment, and simple selling tactic. I'd go back over and over if I needed to.... and will CERTAINLY recommend him to everyone else I know. Thanks, Clem!

Helpful and a pleasure to deal with

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Although I didn't buy from Clem at this visit, I am waiting for the right car and in no hurry. I had visited his website and then called about 2 of the cars I was interested in. He did let me know that one of the cars I was interested in was no longer available. I tested out 2 cars and decided they were not for me but Clem was very helpful and kind, he took my car for a spin and gave me recommendations on what to fix up before trading it in. He is not pushy, which I really appreciate. I will be back.

Great service, clean facilities

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Good service as well as patient throughout the process. I recommend this car dealership to anyone looking for a good vehicle at a great price.

Great deal and honest service

by from las vegas, nv |

My buying process was a great exprience. Clem is/was fair and I got a good running car for a good price. Anyone looking for a good running vehicle should definitely check out Clem Auto Sales they will not be disappointed.

They are amazing!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Clem is amazing...great service. I was referred to him by my mom and I'm glad I listened to her. I'm happy to be driving. I highly recommend his dealership, because he's honest and doesn't play thoses games that car dealers are known for.