Clem Auto Sales

Clem Auto Sales

201 N Mojave Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89101

Used 855-845-7917

Good Deals for Good People!

Helpful and a pleasure to deal with

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Although I didn't buy from Clem at this visit, I am waiting for the right car and in no hurry. I had visited his website and then called about 2 of the cars I was interested in. He did let me know that one of the cars I was interested in was no longer available. I tested out 2 cars and decided they were not for me but Clem was very helpful and kind, he took my car for a spin and gave me recommendations on what to fix up before trading it in. He is not pushy, which I really appreciate. I will be back.

Great service, clean facilities

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Good service as well as patient throughout the process. I recommend this car dealership to anyone looking for a good vehicle at a great price.

Great deal and honest service

by from las vegas, nv |

My buying process was a great exprience. Clem is/was fair and I got a good running car for a good price. Anyone looking for a good running vehicle should definitely check out Clem Auto Sales they will not be disappointed.

They are amazing!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Clem is amazing...great service. I was referred to him by my mom and I'm glad I listened to her. I'm happy to be driving. I highly recommend his dealership, because he's honest and doesn't play thoses games that car dealers are known for.