Experience Cars

2500 N Carson St, Carson City, NV 89703

Used 855-292-3978

Before you buy

by from Carson city nv |

Before you buy anything from this company, goto google and search about the company, check reviews on yelp as well as this site, I'll guarantee you will buy elsewhere, if you buy here, I wish you the best of luck.

Experience junk

by from Carson city nv |

Just keep this in mind, take a certified professional mechanic with you, have the car checked before sign anything, otherwise you get what you get as we did. Be smart, check it out thoroughly before you buy, or expect anything!

Great place to buy a car.

by from Wellington, NV. |

I have bought three cars from these people and have been happy every time. Raul the owner has a good crew and makes sure you are satisfied. The finance company Amalgamated Lending is great to work with. I have recommended them to friends who bought and are happy with their purchase.

BUYER BEWARE!! And Get an Extended Warranty!

by from Gardnerville |

I bought a 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan from these people. Where do I start? The salesman Roger was very nice, no pressure and no sales gimmicks. Janna the Finance person actually works for Amalgamated Lending of Lake Tahoe not Experience Cars and she was very nice. Raul the owner is pleasant enough. This is where the good stuff ends. When I test drove the car it had a real bad stumble on deceleration and a check engine light. It was a bad EGR and they fixed that right away. I also noticed that the rear door locks didn't work so they put it on the contract that they would fix them. Well after 3 tries and several weeks they still don't work right. The first time they broke the door, the second time the doors wouldn't open due to being miss aligned and the third they did get them to open and close but they are still so badly miss aligned that they whistle going down the road and the door locks sound like joy buzzers when they lock and unlock.. I was also smart enough to get an extended warranty at the time of purchase, they have now spent about $4500.00 fixing this thing. Replaced all brake calipers, TPS sensor, alternator, almost the entire front end. And now I get to take it in again due to the power steering pump leaking and the belt tensioner squealing. BUYER BEWARE!!!!! Like I said very nice people but make sure to get an inspection from a reputable shop before you even think of buying a car from these guys. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

Love my focus!!!

by from Carson City, NV |

I bought my focus from experience cars last year and i love it. It is saving me a bunch of money in gas. I traded in my f350 and they gave me a good trade in my price. My salesman was really nice and i didnt feel pressured at all.