Acura of Brooklyn

(2.0) 3 Reviews

2729 Nostrand Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11210

Great people

by from Brooklyn |

It was a two car deal at plaza for my wife and I. We leased a 2016 MDX Tech and a 2016 Kia Sportage. We could not believe the luck we ran into on that day, after leasing our Kia we walked across the street to lease the MDX only to find out that Julian the finance manager at Kia is also the General Sales Manager of Acura. We loved how everyone worked together at Plaza Auto Mall and we felt so comfortable knowing that Julian was going to be helping us again. Kai, my sales person an older gentlemen treated us like gold (great knowledge of the product) Showed us the vehicle and went over every feature before Julian went over the lease term with us. I really appreciate everything you guys have done for us and want you all to know that my wife and I are enjoying our new vehicles. We would recommend everyone we know looking to purchase or lease a new vehicle to go there. Thank you all for being so kind! You guys are great :)

Absolute Disaster! Extremely long wait time!

by from Staten Island |

Had an appointment for 1pm, 15 minute appointment to show that my Torque Converter failed under recall. I was told i need to wait 3-4 hours!!! Absolutely non-professional, i traveled from Staten Island, a phone call would be nice, i turned around and left. i also waited 3 hours last time to have a 20 min AT Update done to my car.... By the way, no one knows about this recall, its not listed anywhere (fishy?) if your car vibrates at 1200-1400 rpm that's the issue, Acura will replace it for free for 09-11 TL and MDX models. I always drove Infinitis and BMWs, their service locations were nice and accommodating, Acura however has a filthy waiting area, something that puts their brand to a much lower level.

Terrible service department

by from Brooklyn |

This is the worst Acura service department by far! Every time I bring my car in for an oil change, I'm stuck here for 4hrs! They won't give you a loaner vehicle unless it's major repair and they don't offer a car wash. For a pristine brand like Acura, this service department sucks.