HAAK AUTO

HAAK AUTO

5320 N IH 35, Austin, TX 78751

Used 888-379-3923

Great service and honest people

by from Austin, TX |

Great experience. HAAK have friendly staff, easy to work with, and provides excellent service. We purchased a vehicle from HAAK Auto Sales and were provided with an Auto Check report, if you go just ask for it, it costs them but they do it anyway. I had the car inspected by a reputable mechanic, and Kay ensured the car was in a safe working condition for my daughter. His prices are competitive and selection good. My experience with HAAK AUTO was great! I highly recommend them.

terrible

by from Austin texas |

I had an awful experience the dealer got me into a car then repossessed the vehicle due to the bank not wanting to finance the vehicle after me having it for a month they didn't try at all to help me get into a new vehicle and they did not give me any of my money back after them telling the bank not to talk to me I finally got in touch with corporate who told me that I was entitled to a full refund that they never gave me so im out of money and a car

Great Dealers good car with good prices

by from Austin,TX |

One of the best dealers l have seen. I bought my car 5 months ago with great price & monthly payments &still running great they very honest and very respectful when ever need help they be more than happy to help me with service, payments etc. like you guys you the best thank you all.

Great experience

by from round rock tx |

Great experience, they welcome me at the door and help me pick what I need and give all the info I need about the car. Even they had me to try hot tea it was my first and test good I like,

Haak Brothers

by from Austin, TX |

Best Ever I never see any dealer like them they so social With People they will take care of you even after you buy the car i still go there and drink chie with them and they treat me like brother .

Haak Brothers

Happy Customer

by from San Marcos, TX |

I purchased my car from HAAK Auto about 2 months ago, and they asked me to write a review about them about my experience. This was my first time to this dealer and I would not hesitate to go there again, great services and very helpful. I remember I had seen the ads from on-line and decided to give them a call. They answered my finance questions to see if I qualified. I came in from San Marcos and they were ready to help me. The car I wanted I didn?t get but checked on my second option and it was a perfect fit, a 2006 Honda Accord, I love it and it runs great with no problems!!!!!!!!! They did not hassle me and where ready to help at every turn. Great job! Thank you!

Very VERY satified!!!!

by from austin texas |

I came to Haak Auto looking for a good quality car for a good price! K was a really big help. Especially when it came to the down payment which I did as a deferred payment. He helped every step of the way and there's nothing negative to say about the dealership, car(s) and/or him!! The whole staff was very friendly and made me feel comfortable! I will definately be referring friends and family to Haak Auto!! THANKS :)

don't even think about it

by from Austin, TX |

When working with Haak Auto you are greeted pleasantly. the dealers are very generous and thoughtful,but as for the quality of the vehicles I was sold an older model car with a bad transmission and can't seem to find a way to get my down payment back because I keep getting led around and they will not give me a definite answer to any of my questions. They also tend to not answer the phone during business hours and have no answering machine. So frustrated Unhappy Customer