Pure Pursuit Automotive

Pure Pursuit Automotive

2711 Warwick Trafficway, Kansas City, MO 64108

Used 888-840-5563

We are an auto-tech startup doing things differently, just like you.

Infiniti G37 IPL

by from Jeffersonville, IN |

Quick and easy transaction, will definitely recommend to others.

Great Experience start to finish

by from kansas city missouri |

Very easy to deal with. Not a high pressure environment. Unlike the normal experience I am used to. No pressure got them the sale.

Outstanding Experience

by from Jacksonville Fl |

After an exhausting search on my own for a 2012 Shelby GT500 that had all of the options I wanted with low miles, I found Pure Pursuit Automotive. The guys were great to work with, very nice, knowledgeable and made the purchase extremely easy. My wife and I flew from Jax to St. Louis to pick up the car, they were waiting at the airport for me with the car and we drove it back to FL. It was so effortless. I highly recommend Pure Pursuit Automotive and I will be using them again when it is time to purchase another car. Thanks guys!!! - Chris

Fantastic experience

by from Springfield MO |

I typically do not like buying cars, but these guys found exactly what I wanted for a price I wanted without any problems or hidden fees.

A great car dealer.

by from Marion, MS |

Very happy with my trade. Professional transaction. I look forward to trading cars with Pure Pursuit again.

Professional and passionate

by from Canton Ohio |

Pure Pursuit is a dealer who is very professional and passionate about what they do. The transaction was simple and the vehicle was exactly as advertised. They are professional and pay attention to detail and take extra effort to make the transaction flawless.

Professional and passionate

by from Canton Ohio |

Pure Pursuit.... A company you can trust

by from Little Rock, Ar. |

I recently purchased a 2011 Porsche Cayenne Turbo from Pure Pursuit Automotive out of Kansas City, Mo. I found them to be extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle and more importantly, they were very straight with me regarding the slight imperfections existing on the car. If "trustworthy" is at the top of your list as a desired quality in the company from which you buy a car, then Pure Pursuit should also be at the top of your list!

best dealer i have ever seen

by from Chicago,IL |

The best dealer i have ever seen! I purchased a used C63 AMG from this dealer. They provided very personalize service and make everything comfortable and ready to go for me. All I need to do is to enjoy my beautiful new car. BTW, C63 must be the best car I have ever drive as well.

Great company to do business with!

by from Lima, OH |

After looking online for an Infiniti G 37X for weeks I kept coming back to Pure Pursuit Automotive. Even though I live in Ohio I felt it was the best deal and really appreciated the time they spent with me on the phone and explaining in detail about the car. My decision to fly out and get the car was a great one. They treated me great and the car was exaclty what they said it was as advertised. Very easy company to deal with. If I need a high end used car I would definitely do business with them again.