Pure Pursuit Automotive

Pure Pursuit Automotive

1619 Walnut St, Kansas City, MO 64108

Used 888-840-5563

We are an auto-tech startup doing things differently, just like you.

Great experience

by from Omaha, Nebraska |

I picked up my car last week from Pure Pursuit Automotive in KC. I love the car, and I had a great experience working with them. And since I have picked up the car, they have continued to check on me to make sure the car is good and the title and registration process are smooth. That kind of service is rare, but much appreciated.

Fun. Easy. Comfortable.

by from kansas city, mo |

I needed to sell my truck and buy a different truck quickly. I knew of Pure Pursuit for a while but never explored it. I decided to learn more through Bret Ballard and was hooked on how quick and cool the process looked. I was specifically looking for a white F250 PowerStroke with less than 150k miles 2008 or newer, all leather interior and a bed liner. Once I decided to start the process, it was amazing how many resources they had at their fingertips to located and evaluate this used vehicle. We searched within a 1500 mile radius to get an idea of what was available. It was amazing how few of these vehicles were for sale! We searched auction houses and dealerships everywhere. We lost one to an auction locally and won one from a dealer in Natchez, MI (I'm in Kansas City). Once we agreed on price i was able to ask lots of questions and verify everything before we made the final decision to ship the vehicle to KC. Once it arrived, everything else with financing and my trade value (which was agreed upon in the beginning) went swimmingly. I loved the process and will be doing it again with my company's vehicles. Sincerely, Bryce Wittenborn - Kansas City

Great experience!

by from New Orleans, LA |

I bought a 2012 Honda Pilot through these guys. It's safe to say you don't classify a Honda SUV a "Sport-Lux" vehicle, but their business model seemed intriguing and I didn't have much time to devote to car shopping. I was in the middle of a move from Hawaii to New Orleans, and needed a second car. PureConcierge took all of the hassle out of buying a used car so I could focus on making the 5,500 mile move with my family. I told Bret Ballard, the sales manager, the make, model, trim and price and he did the rest. Due to unforeseen market conditions, it took over 30 days to receive my Pilot, however, Bret's customer service was impeccable and his personal drive to make sure I was taken care of was overly evident. Lisa handled the paperwork, cut through all the red tape, and sent me simple documents via email that I could digitally sign and return with the click of a mouse. I'm now driving the SUV I wanted, purchased at a fair market price, having never stepped into a dealership to haggle. If my mid-life crisis kicks in over the next few years and I'm in need of something fast and sexy, I will definitely be coming back.

You will not be disappointed!

by from Lafayette, Indiana |

I was in the market for what my wife calls my mid-life crisis, a Dodge Charger SRT8. To me I needed a vehicle to keep the mileage off my truck (2013 F150 Platinum). Regardless of the "justification," I could not find such a vehicle locally. My internet search took me to PPA. I signed up with their concierge service and documented my specifications (make, model, year, color, options, mileage, price, etc). Thirty days later, that exact vehicle is now sitting in my driveway. And yes, it was delivered to my doorstep. You want to learn how buying a car should be done? Then you need to let PPA show you. All documentation and finances were handled electronically. The process could not have been easier or more hassle free. The staff is knowledgeable, professional, and take the pain out of buying a car. You will not regret using PPA for your next vehicle purchase. Just let them prove it to you.

May 14, 2015

Mr. Seager, We don't need justification to have fun toys! Glad we could help find this gem for you. We will round it out for you when it's time for the H1.

Sport Luxury Car Buying Made Easy

by from Charlotte, NC |

I found the exact Audi S6 I was searching for at Pure Pursuit. I was able to take a virtual test drive via video on the site. Knowledgeable staff answered my call late in the evening (because I work 24-7) and forwarded all the verification of the vehicle, including free Carfax (very clean). Once I decided to move forward, they had a concierge (Lisa) walk me thru the steps A-Z. Once my loan was secured, I simply mailed my check and my car was on the way to my home. Car was clean as a whistle when it arrived. I am extremely impressed with the knowledge, technology and process of Pure Pursuit, which made this experience AWESOME! Special thanks to Bob and Lisa who were communicating with me thru entire process. I highly recommend Pure Pursuit.

May 14, 2015

Karl, Welcome to the new way of buying cars. We appreciate doing business with you, and thank you for already referring a friend to buy from us as well!

Excellent experience

by from Lansing, KS |

After drooling over the Camaro ZL1 on their website for months, I finally pulled the trigger. I had worked with Pure Pursuit in the past via their concierge service, but this time chose to visit the company showroom. Bob and Lisa were very helpful and went well out of their way to make sure that all of my questions and concerns were met. I won't be working with a major dealership ever again and I strongly recommend Pure Pursuit to anyone considering an automotive purchase.

May 14, 2015

Mr. Harrison, Welcome to the Pure Pursuit family! Thank you for the kind words sir. We are glad to see this awesome car go into good hands.

Trustworthy place. Got my dream car.

by from Chicago, IL |

I purchased a used 2012 BMW M3 ZCP from Pure Pursuit several months ago, and I could not be happier with my decision to trust the reviewers of this "dealer." I live in Chicago, made a deal online, flew to Kansas City where I was picked up by Bob, drove to the dealer for some quick paperwork, and then drove the car back to Chicago. The car is amazing, everyone I dealt with was honest, responsive, thorough, helpful, and friendly. Do not hesitate to trust Pure Pursuit!

February 9, 2015

Thank you so much for your kinds words! The feeling is mutual and we enjoyed working with you to get you into your amazing M3! We look forward to working with you when it comes time for your next automotive purchase!

Highly Recommend Pure Concierge by Pure Pursuit

by from Kansas City |

I used the Pure Concierge Service to buy my BMW M3 and couldn?t be happier. I had a long list of specific options I was searching for and Pure Pursuit delivered the perfect M3 as promised. It refreshing to go through an ?open book? process where I knew exactly was I was paying for the car, shipping, and the disclosed fee. The best part is I bought the M3 for less than if I?d bought one online myself. I would highly recommend Pure Pursuit and their Pure Concierge Service.

January 19, 2015

The pleasure is all ours! Working with you was a pleasure and we hope that we can help you (or any of your friends/family) in the future!

Very Contented Buyer

by from Kansas City, MO |

After shopping on the net for what I thought I wanted to buy, I discovered Pure Pursuit Automotive had pretty much what I was searching for. It was a late model Jaguar XKR in Jet Black. The individual I worked with, Bob Krebs, was extremely knowledgeable about the car and answered all my questions. I took the car for a test drive on two occasions and was sold! The whole purchasing process was simple and I would definitely recommend Pure Pursuit to anyone looking for a high end, late model vehicle.

January 20, 2015

Ken, thank you for your kind review! We enjoyed working with you as well and hope you keep us in mind in the future!

Great Experience!!! Highly Recommended!!

by from Kansas City, MO |

I have always wanted to have a car dealer I could buy cars from for the rest of my life. My little insider secret only friends would know about and this is it!!! My experience and the ease of purchasing has exceeded my expectations and I will purchase all my cars from Glen and the team at Pure Pursuit Automotive!!! My Yukon SLT was super clean and I got it below market value making it an even better experience!!! Thanks again for a great experience and I would highly recommend in the future to all my friends and family!!!

January 19, 2015

The feeling is mutual! Providing you with the purchase experience you had is our #1 objective and we look forward to being there when you need us next time.