Pure Pursuit Automotive

Pure Pursuit Automotive

2711 Warwick Trafficway, Kansas City, MO 64108

Used 888-840-5563

We are an auto-tech startup doing things differently, just like you.

Sport Luxury Car Buying Made Easy

by from Charlotte, NC |

I found the exact Audi S6 I was searching for at Pure Pursuit. I was able to take a virtual test drive via video on the site. Knowledgeable staff answered my call late in the evening (because I work 24-7) and forwarded all the verification of the vehicle, including free Carfax (very clean). Once I decided to move forward, they had a concierge (Lisa) walk me thru the steps A-Z. Once my loan was secured, I simply mailed my check and my car was on the way to my home. Car was clean as a whistle when it arrived. I am extremely impressed with the knowledge, technology and process of Pure Pursuit, which made this experience AWESOME! Special thanks to Bob and Lisa who were communicating with me thru entire process. I highly recommend Pure Pursuit.

Excellent experience

by from Lansing, KS |

After drooling over the Camaro ZL1 on their website for months, I finally pulled the trigger. I had worked with Pure Pursuit in the past via their concierge service, but this time chose to visit the company showroom. Bob and Lisa were very helpful and went well out of their way to make sure that all of my questions and concerns were met. I won't be working with a major dealership ever again and I strongly recommend Pure Pursuit to anyone considering an automotive purchase.

Trustworthy place. Got my dream car.

by from Chicago, IL |

I purchased a used 2012 BMW M3 ZCP from Pure Pursuit several months ago, and I could not be happier with my decision to trust the reviewers of this "dealer." I live in Chicago, made a deal online, flew to Kansas City where I was picked up by Bob, drove to the dealer for some quick paperwork, and then drove the car back to Chicago. The car is amazing, everyone I dealt with was honest, responsive, thorough, helpful, and friendly. Do not hesitate to trust Pure Pursuit!

February 9, 2015

Thank you so much for your kinds words! The feeling is mutual and we enjoyed working with you to get you into your amazing M3! We look forward to working with you when it comes time for your next automotive purchase!

Highly Recommend Pure Concierge by Pure Pursuit

by from Kansas City |

I used the Pure Concierge Service to buy my BMW M3 and couldn?t be happier. I had a long list of specific options I was searching for and Pure Pursuit delivered the perfect M3 as promised. It refreshing to go through an ?open book? process where I knew exactly was I was paying for the car, shipping, and the disclosed fee. The best part is I bought the M3 for less than if I?d bought one online myself. I would highly recommend Pure Pursuit and their Pure Concierge Service.

January 19, 2015

The pleasure is all ours! Working with you was a pleasure and we hope that we can help you (or any of your friends/family) in the future!

Very Contented Buyer

by from Kansas City, MO |

After shopping on the net for what I thought I wanted to buy, I discovered Pure Pursuit Automotive had pretty much what I was searching for. It was a late model Jaguar XKR in Jet Black. The individual I worked with, Bob Krebs, was extremely knowledgeable about the car and answered all my questions. I took the car for a test drive on two occasions and was sold! The whole purchasing process was simple and I would definitely recommend Pure Pursuit to anyone looking for a high end, late model vehicle.

January 20, 2015

Ken, thank you for your kind review! We enjoyed working with you as well and hope you keep us in mind in the future!

Great Experience!!! Highly Recommended!!

by from Kansas City, MO |

I have always wanted to have a car dealer I could buy cars from for the rest of my life. My little insider secret only friends would know about and this is it!!! My experience and the ease of purchasing has exceeded my expectations and I will purchase all my cars from Glen and the team at Pure Pursuit Automotive!!! My Yukon SLT was super clean and I got it below market value making it an even better experience!!! Thanks again for a great experience and I would highly recommend in the future to all my friends and family!!!

January 19, 2015

The feeling is mutual! Providing you with the purchase experience you had is our #1 objective and we look forward to being there when you need us next time.

Time is important

by from Kansas City, MO |

Pure Pursuit is a pleasure to work with. They take the hassle out of searching for a car, and work for you. The timing is on point. Our family needed an suv for winter and space. We wanted a vehicle that was like new, with low miles. They got us a luxury suv which made the deal even better. The staff stays in contact with you, and shows you a list of options. Even the setting of their facility is different, it's not the traditional overwhelming pressure atmosphere, but laid back and chic. With our schedules, having a family, work, extra activities, and events we appreciated Pure Pursuit looking for us, they help you save time and money.

January 20, 2015

Justin and Keisha, thank you so much for the kind review. We strive to provide the best customer experience possible and we are glad that we were able to provide exactly what you needed! Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can do for you when it comes time for your next purchase.

Love my CLS63 from Pure Pursuit!

by from Austin, TX |

I was recommended to Pure Pursuit from a friend. I checked out their website and they actually had my dream car in stock. I did my research on the vehicle and felt the price was fair and started the paperwork process. Everything went very smoothly. They offered for me to fly in to see the car myself before the purchase. Even offering to pick me up at the airport! But, honestly there are so many videos showing features and test drives and TONS of pictures of practically every inch of the car inside and out, I felt it was not necessary. Within a week, the car of delivered to my door! VERY easy process and I felt very well taken care of during the entire process. This is not my first car to purchase, but it was my first super luxury car to purchase on the internet. I was treated with the greatest of respect (which is not always the case when a female is purchasing a vehicle) and felt Pure Pursuit was not looking at me as just a buyer, but rather they truly wanted a satisfied customer.

January 20, 2015

Brenda, thank you so much for the kind words. We are so happy we were able to provide you with such a enjoyable purchase experience, which is our #1 goal. We were so happy that we were able to get you into that beautiful CLS63, it's quite the machine! If there is anything Pure Pursuit can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Amazing Service, Excellent Car!

by from Lansing, KS |

I have always wanted a red Cadillac Escalade. When it was time to get a newer car, my husband recommended we utilize Pure Pursuit Automotive to purchase my dream car as he heard they did an awesome job in finding clients exactly what they wanted. Pure Pursuit found the perfect car for me with low miles and all the bells and whistles you could think of. Within a week, they had the car delivered to me from Texas to Kansas, sight unseen. I was so nervous because I was purchasing a car I had not seen or test drove (it was something new for me). However, because I trusted Pure Pursuit Automotive's expertise to find the best vehicle for me at a price I could afford, today I couldn't be happier driving around in my premium 2012 Escalade. Pure Pursuit Automotive's concierge service is unique and makes your car buying experience a breeze. They took care of all the paperwork so I did not have to worry about anything. They made my dream become a reality and for that I will always be thankful.

January 19, 2015

Thank you so much for the positive review! Our team is so happy that we able to get you into your dream Escalade! More importantly, we are happy that we were able to provide you with such enjoyable purchase experience. If there is anything Pure Pursuit can do for you in the future, please let us know!

The Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Lansing, KS |

If you are looking to buy a great used vehicle, look no further! Pure Pursuit Automotive is the best luxury car dealership out there. I was just dreaming when I told my husband I wanted a 2012 red Escalade with fancy options and low miles to replace my old Tahoe I loved for 11 years. He spoke with Pure Pursuit Automotive and within a couple of days, they found the perfect car for me. Within a week, the car was shipped from Texas, detailed and delivered to my front door in Kansas with all the documents. Pure Pursuit employees go above and beyond to make your experience a memorable one. Everything was so easy; I did not have to do anything. They filled out all the paperwork and spoke to my lender. I even got a framed picture of my Escalade, a nice shirt and the user manual mailed to me. When people comment that they wish they had a car like mine, I tell them they can get one through Pure Pursuit Automotive. :)

January 19, 2015

Thank you so much for the kinds words! Working with you was a pleasure as well! Our team hopes that you keep us in mind for you next purchase!