Pure Pursuit Automotive

1619 Walnut St, Kansas City, MO 64108

Used 888-840-5563 Used 888-840-5563

We are an auto-tech startup doing things differently, just like you.

Best car buying experience i have ever had

by from Austin, TX |

I met these guys about a year ago when looking for a different car and liked the way they do business. I was on a time crunch then, and needed to pull the trigger on a car locally. This time we weren?t requiring the car today and I wanted to see if Pure Pursuit really could do what they say they can. We gave a steep order, red on black A3 Convertible with every option. They found a few that fit what we were looking for, we tried to move forward on two only to find out they were bad listings that had already sold. The third car was real and we ended up getting that one. Bret kept me updated the whole way through, and even helped schedule delivery around my work travel. When the car arrived, everything checked out and we couldn?t be happier.

Great buying experience.

by from Lenexa, KS |

The was one of the easiest car transaction I have ever experienced. The Panamera GTS was everything they said it was and the service was outstanding.

Very Good Experience

by from Kansas City |

I had been searching for a very particular 911 for a few years. I was pleased to see the car I wanted show up at a dealer in my metro area. I worked with Bret at Pure Pursuit. The entire experience was easy, user friendly, and conducted in a good faith manner. I had a third party PPI performed by a local Porsche specialist who uncovered a small leak near the RMS. Upon notifying Bret of this, he immediately had the car repaired, all was documented, and the sale price remained the same. If you are in the market for a high end luxury sport vehicle, I recommend Pure Pursuit and Bret whole heartedly.

Wow, why isn't this the standard for car buying!

by from Nebraska |

I started off trying to shop around and find 'the best deal' but quickly remembered how I despise they way car dealers treat you and how you never know how much they are screwing you. As soon as the first car salesmen from a local dealer said they cannot budge on the price and can't wiggle on their almost 500 dollar processing fee I contacted Pure Pursuit. They guaranteed they could find my car, outfitted the way I wanted and at or below the price the other guy had no wiggle room on. Sounded too good, but they were open and honest about all the fees, stepped me through the whole process. But, most importantly, treated my professionally and friendly through the entire search. They do the heavy lifting behind the scenes, keep you informed, do all the paperwork online (super easy) and delivery the car right to your door (or you can pick it up). It is a different process than I was used to, but now I wonder why this isn't THE WAY everyone does it. Certainly will be back when it is time for another car.

Great experience

by from Omaha, Nebraska |

I picked up my car last week from Pure Pursuit Automotive in KC. I love the car, and I had a great experience working with them. And since I have picked up the car, they have continued to check on me to make sure the car is good and the title and registration process are smooth. That kind of service is rare, but much appreciated.

Fun. Easy. Comfortable.

by from kansas city, mo |

I needed to sell my truck and buy a different truck quickly. I knew of Pure Pursuit for a while but never explored it. I decided to learn more through Bret Ballard and was hooked on how quick and cool the process looked. I was specifically looking for a white F250 PowerStroke with less than 150k miles 2008 or newer, all leather interior and a bed liner. Once I decided to start the process, it was amazing how many resources they had at their fingertips to located and evaluate this used vehicle. We searched within a 1500 mile radius to get an idea of what was available. It was amazing how few of these vehicles were for sale! We searched auction houses and dealerships everywhere. We lost one to an auction locally and won one from a dealer in Natchez, MI (I'm in Kansas City). Once we agreed on price i was able to ask lots of questions and verify everything before we made the final decision to ship the vehicle to KC. Once it arrived, everything else with financing and my trade value (which was agreed upon in the beginning) went swimmingly. I loved the process and will be doing it again with my company's vehicles. Sincerely, Bryce Wittenborn - Kansas City

Great experience!

by from New Orleans, LA |

I bought a 2012 Honda Pilot through these guys. It's safe to say you don't classify a Honda SUV a "Sport-Lux" vehicle, but their business model seemed intriguing and I didn't have much time to devote to car shopping. I was in the middle of a move from Hawaii to New Orleans, and needed a second car. PureConcierge took all of the hassle out of buying a used car so I could focus on making the 5,500 mile move with my family. I told Bret Ballard, the sales manager, the make, model, trim and price and he did the rest. Due to unforeseen market conditions, it took over 30 days to receive my Pilot, however, Bret's customer service was impeccable and his personal drive to make sure I was taken care of was overly evident. Lisa handled the paperwork, cut through all the red tape, and sent me simple documents via email that I could digitally sign and return with the click of a mouse. I'm now driving the SUV I wanted, purchased at a fair market price, having never stepped into a dealership to haggle. If my mid-life crisis kicks in over the next few years and I'm in need of something fast and sexy, I will definitely be coming back.

You will not be disappointed!

by from Lafayette, Indiana |

I was in the market for what my wife calls my mid-life crisis, a Dodge Charger SRT8. To me I needed a vehicle to keep the mileage off my truck (2013 F150 Platinum). Regardless of the "justification," I could not find such a vehicle locally. My internet search took me to PPA. I signed up with their concierge service and documented my specifications (make, model, year, color, options, mileage, price, etc). Thirty days later, that exact vehicle is now sitting in my driveway. And yes, it was delivered to my doorstep. You want to learn how buying a car should be done? Then you need to let PPA show you. All documentation and finances were handled electronically. The process could not have been easier or more hassle free. The staff is knowledgeable, professional, and take the pain out of buying a car. You will not regret using PPA for your next vehicle purchase. Just let them prove it to you.

May 14, 2015

Mr. Seager, We don't need justification to have fun toys! Glad we could help find this gem for you. We will round it out for you when it's time for the H1.

Sport Luxury Car Buying Made Easy

by from Charlotte, NC |

I found the exact Audi S6 I was searching for at Pure Pursuit. I was able to take a virtual test drive via video on the site. Knowledgeable staff answered my call late in the evening (because I work 24-7) and forwarded all the verification of the vehicle, including free Carfax (very clean). Once I decided to move forward, they had a concierge (Lisa) walk me thru the steps A-Z. Once my loan was secured, I simply mailed my check and my car was on the way to my home. Car was clean as a whistle when it arrived. I am extremely impressed with the knowledge, technology and process of Pure Pursuit, which made this experience AWESOME! Special thanks to Bob and Lisa who were communicating with me thru entire process. I highly recommend Pure Pursuit.

May 14, 2015

Karl, Welcome to the new way of buying cars. We appreciate doing business with you, and thank you for already referring a friend to buy from us as well!

Excellent experience

by from Lansing, KS |

After drooling over the Camaro ZL1 on their website for months, I finally pulled the trigger. I had worked with Pure Pursuit in the past via their concierge service, but this time chose to visit the company showroom. Bob and Lisa were very helpful and went well out of their way to make sure that all of my questions and concerns were met. I won't be working with a major dealership ever again and I strongly recommend Pure Pursuit to anyone considering an automotive purchase.

May 14, 2015

Mr. Harrison, Welcome to the Pure Pursuit family! Thank you for the kind words sir. We are glad to see this awesome car go into good hands.