AutoNation Hyundai O'Hare

1509 S River Rd, Des Plaines, IL 60018

New 855-311-7559 New 855-311-7559
Used 888-714-5895 Used 888-714-5895
Service 888-710-8742 Service 888-710-8742

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

Great Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

I went into Auto Nation with low expectations based on my experience through another car dealership. I must say I am Extremely Satisfied with my over all experience with Auto Nation! My car salesman was John Kraniotis. He approached me with an up beat attitude and was ready to hear all my needs from the start. John was sure to not only meet all my standards as to what I was looking for in a vehicle but also went above and beyond to be sure to do all he could to get me exactly what I wanted. He was patient, honest and over all great to work with.

December 18, 2015

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

Blessed and Highly Favored by the Lord!

by from Des Plaines, IL |

I had a pleasant experience at AutoNation Hyundai O'Hare from start to finish. Upon my arrival, I was immediately greeted by Mr. Gold who asked, "what can I do to assist you?". Thereafter, I shared with him the type of car that I was interested in buying which lead him to take me outside on the lot to see the car. while outside on the lot, Mr. Gold gave me a thorough detailed review of the car, asked if I wanted to take a test drive, and offered to answer any questions that I may have had about the car. From this point on, Mr. Gold went over-above-and-beyond to ensure that I was given the best deal possible to be able to take the car home; and I truly received the best deal possible! In closing, before I drove the car home, Mr. Gold re-visited what appeared to have been the "audible Hyundai Owner's Manual" {LoL}, scheduled a free health-checkup appointment for the car, and vowed to give me a follow-up call the next day regarding the vehicle purchase.

Autonation Bob G a great experience

by from Morehead, KY |

I went to many dealers looking to purchase a new vehicle and was treated very bad and that lead me to Autonation Ohare. My dealer at Autonation was Bob G. And he was professional, knowledgable and very kind. Thank you to Bob for making my first new vehicle purchase a great experience!

January 6, 2016

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

A Satisfied customer

by from Schiller Park, Illinois 60176 |

I have been very happy with the customer service and buying process from Auto Nation Hyundai. I bought a certified 2012 Sonata from them last year. I have had 2 minor problems with the car, both of which were fixed in a timely and satisfactory manner with no charge to me. All staff are knowledgeable about the Hyundai brand and take the time to explain things to you. I have called on several occasions with questions and have received satisfactory answers. Although buying a car can be stressful I felt that I was getting a quality car for a fair price. It is very easy to make an appointment for routine maintenance or repairs. I love my Sonata and would not hesitate to buy another, and it would for certain be from this dealership.

The best buying experience

by from Chicago, Il |

THIS WAS THE BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD! DARREN CONWELL WAS AND STILL IS THE BEST SALESMAN EVER. I HAVE RECIEVED MULTIPLE EMAILS FROM HIM (SINCE I PURCHASED MY VEHICLE) MAKING SURE THAT I UNDERSTOOD HOW TO WORK AND CONNECT EVERTHING. I DID THE PRE-CREDIT APP AND WAS APPROVED BEFORE I CAN IN SO WHEN THEY SAID I WOULD BE IN THERE ANY LONGER THAN 2 HOURS AT THE MOST THEY MEANT IT. I SAW AND TEST DROVE MY VEHICLE THEN WENT DIRECTLY IN WITH FINANCE. I GOT ALL THE PAPERWORK SIGN AND I WAS OUT THE DOOR WITH MY NEW VEHICLE IN UNDER 2 HOURS (LIKE THEY SAID) LIKE I SAID I HAD BEEN TO MULIPLE DEALERSHIPS BEFORE GOING TO AUTONATION BUT THEY WERE TOO PUSHING AND BOSSY FOR ME TO BE GIVING THEM MY MONEY. THE ATMOSPHERE WAS NICE AND RELAXED WITH NO PRESSURE, JUST PEOPLE OUT TO GET YOU THE BEST DEAL POSSIBLE

December 3, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your recommendation of our location and we hope to be of service again in the future.

Good Buying Experience

by from Chicago, IL |

We were very pleased with the efficiency and cordiality of the transaction. On our first visit to Auto Nation Hyundai O'Hare we met with Mort Famili who showed us the Kia Sorento and answered our initial questions. Mr. Famili had the next day off, so when we returned, Ted Wala was on hand to bring us further along in the process, which he did smoothly. Since we very rarely buy a car we were really helped by the patient guidance Mr. Wala demonstrated. He sealed the deal with the assurance that we'd get a second key when we brought our Sorento in for the service check-up on Nov. 23. Altogether a smooth and pleasant experience! Ken Raabe

December 5, 2015

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. Thank you for this feedback!

They showed us the best car to suite our needs.

by from Des Plaines, IL |

I took my seventy year old mother to AutoNation Hyundai O'Hare to look at a used car I saw advertised. Bob asked us what we were looking for in a car and our price range. First he showed us the car we came to look at, then he said he had a newer car with fewer miles that he thought would be a better fit for my mother. He was right, it was the perfect used car for her. It was originally priced out of our budget range, but Bob gave us a great deal. It's the perfect car at the price point we were looking for. A week after we took the car home we realized one of the key fobs did not work. We sent Bob an email explaining the problem. He call back, had us bring the car in and they reprogramed the key fob at no charge.

October 2, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

great service...

by from chicago, il |

very pleasant experience in the purchase of a new car from the whole dealership.

Great

Very good experience with Bob our salesperson. Would recommend again

2015 Sonata

by from Des Plaines, IL |

Our salesman Brian Zimmerman was very knowledgeable about the car. We were very impressed that, even after the sale, he took a lot of time to thoroughly explain how to work all the fine features of the car. We are very happy with the car. It has a beautiful stylish appearance inside and out. It has many features that we would normally expect on a luxury priced car. It is smooth riding and spacious inside. I can't think of anything I would want added to what's already there. It is FABULOUS.