Sunnyside Automotive Group

Sunnyside Automotive Group

12715 Aurora Ave N., Seattle, WA 98133

Used 888-561-0961

"The Best Deals under the Sun"

Great Dealership

by from Washington |

These guys definitely made me feel comfortable with my purchase. As a first time car owner, they guided me through the process and explained all the paperwork to me. They weren't hesitant to answer any of my questions and the whole time they were friendly about it! Great customer service, glad i bought my first car from them!

Recommend this Dealership!

by from Lynnwood |

I was looking for an everyday commuter car since i drive long distance for work, and that is exactly what i found. I found this dealership through an add that I saw on craigslist, i called to make sure they still had it on the lot, thankfully they did! Although i came in specifically for a Honda the salesman did not pressure me to purchase it right away. He even offered other options that would help with my long distance drive. Ended up buying the Honda and I have no regrets! Very professional and the sales team definitely knows how to provide great service!

Great buying experience, transparent salesmen

by from Sunnyvale CA |

I had been looking for a 1994-1995 Jeep Wrangler and found a very clean Jeep using Cars.com. I live near San Jose, California and made the trip to Seattle after talking to Jordan a few times over the phone. He was very clear about the condition of the vehicle and agreed to hold if for me. My girlfriend and I flew into Seattle, bought the Jeep and drove back to San Jose that weekend! Jordan and the sales team were great to work with. Thanks guys!

Great To Work With

by from Woodinville, WA |

We were looking for a passenger van for our business. We searched online and found what we were looking for at Sunnyside Automotive Group. Kandis made us feel welcomed and helped us through the buying process of our van. We had our mechanic inspect it and he didn't find anything wrong with it. Considering the mileage on the van we were very happy to hear the news. We would definitely recommend Kandis and Sunnyside Automotive Group.

2005 FORD MUSTANG

by from SHORELINE WASH. |

NO PRESSURE WHAT SO EVER, AT 55YRS OLD I WOULD HAVE TO SAY THE BEST DEAL IN TOWN GREAT CUSTUMER SERVICE, KANDIS WAS SO GREAT IN GETTING ME THE PRICE AND DEAL I WANTED TO GET. IF I DO BUY ANOTHER CAR YOU CAN BET IT WILL BE HERE AT SUNNYSIDE AUTO

Great dealer

by from Seattle wa |

Very friendly and generous. Willing to explain everything in a step by step process. Would recommend :) my used car runs great

Very Professional and Friendly

by from Seattle, WA |

I cam into this dealership following a craigslist ad. The staff was friendly and fair with very little pressure to buy. Great staff, thank you

2008 BMW 5 series

by from federal way, wa |

First time buyers at a dealer and so far no regrets. Great friendly enviorment and the employs always recieved us with a smile.

Sunnyside Automotive Group responded to this review

November 20, 2013

Your business id greatly appreciated. Thank you and enjoy your BMW.