Arizona Fine Cars

1333 W Broadway Rd, Tempe, AZ 85282

Used 888-259-7351 Used 888-259-7351

Financing Available with rates as low as 1.69%, Best Value for the Money!,

Great service, great deals!

by from Surprise, AZ |

The manager of AZ Fine Cars, Abdo, was extremely helpful and easy to work with. He was very kind, very informative and we never felt pressured at any point. We must have gone back to see the car 3 or 4 times until we baught it and each time he answered our questions and made us feel very comfortable being there. He worked with is to get us the best deal possible and we did get a great deal for a great car. Thank you Abdo and AZ Fine Cars. We will be coming back!

September 29, 2015

Val & Abedin, Both of you are very nice and very pleasant to deal with. It brings me joy and happiness to know that you are happy with your experience and satisfied with your purchase from us. We will always be here if you ever need us in the future.

Best place to buy a car, hands down.

by from Cave Creek, AZ |

What can I say? I am 63 years young and have purchased at least 20 vehicles since my first car, a 1957 Ford Fairlane. I hav NEVER had a better car buying experience in my life, even though this was by far my most expensive purchase. Fantastic vehicles, knowledgeable owner, fair prices, outstanding customer service are just the tip of the iceberg. Abdo is the son every father would be proud of. He is honest, hard working and excels at customer service. Do not buy a car without checking with him first. You will be happy you did. Thanks again, Abdo.

Honest, informative and easy going staff

by from Ajo, AZ |

I wish all car dealerships were like this one! The salesman made buying my car a pleasure and not the stressful chess match I have experienced in the past. He was honest with no pressure and no games! We will be back next time we want to buy. Thank You so much I love my car!

Arizona Fine Cars Delivers

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Now this is the way used car buying should be. All a buyer wants is to get what is advertised. AZ Fine Cars has exceeded their excellent reputation. They answered all my questions and were willing to back up their product. You will find great conditioned cars priced to sell. I'll be a repeat customer. No strong arm sales tactics. Very easy to walk in and know that you will be hard pressed to find a better used car at a lower price.....I am very critical and always do tremendous research as a caution buyer. Get your car from AZ Fine cars and sleep with peace of mind.

July 24, 2015

Bernie, Thank you for trusting us and allowing us to get you the car you have been looking for. We love hearing back from our customers and we are so glad to hear that you are satisfied with your purchase because that's all that matters to us! If you ever need us we are here to help you and again thank you!

AzFineCars

by from Nashville |

Let me start off by saying i hate car shopping and wasn't really looking for a new car but when i found Azfinecars online and i was memorized by the condition and prices for the vehicles! I was working with Abdu and he made it very easy and simple for me although could have been a little more quicker,due to the fact i was out of state purchasing a car in Arizona but he worked with me and got everything done and i appreciate it and i would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to purchase an automobile

The Best Dealer in Town

by from Tempe, AZ |

This is my first review because I never like to write one, "even when I had a great experience," but I was inspired to write a review for AZ Fine Cars. I bought an Infiniti G37 from them and had an amazing experience. Special thanks to Abdo. You cannot fine anyone nicer than Abdo who prides on his integrity! The car was immaculate and the price was way under suggest retail price, so you won't find it cheap anywhere around town. It was hassle fee, fun, and extremely friendly. I was in and out within 30 minutes, of course I was pre-approved before coming in. I was pre-approved from a bank before going to this dealership, but AZ Fine Cars finance company was able to offer me a better rate! I would recommend anyone who is looking to buy a luxury car, go see Abdo at AZ Fine Cars! You will thank me because the experience is that SUPERIOR!

They clearly have earned their 5 Stars!

by from Mesa, AZ |

I HATE car shopping but Abdu made me forget that entirely! This is by far the most pleasant, simple, hassle free experience I have ever had on a car lot of any kind. Abdu went above and beyond in every way to make sure this was a pressure-free and hassle-free car buying experience and I am entirely grateful to him and the team there for that. I do not normally write reviews at all but this place stood out enough to me that I felt I owed them a bit of publicity... It is weird to walk away from a dealership feeling like you owe them for the experience but that was the case for me! I have had many nightmarish trips to dealerships that ended in hours of walking, sitting and having the "salesman" try to convince me that I wanted a car that I knew I did not want. Luckily I stumbled upon AZfinecars. I am an extremely happy customer and I will do my best to steer people here for the rest of my life!

Great Dealership!

by from Chandler, Az |

Would recommend this dealership to anyone! They have a wide range of great inventory to choose from, I purchased a Infiniti g37s and was very happy with the vehicle. There were no missing catches all cars are priced to sell, have clean titles and the lowest prices I could find. I was a first time car buyer, Abdo and staff were super helpful with the process and got me financed down to 3.99%!

February 11, 2015

Erik, Thank you for your kind words and letting us know what we truly aim for. We are always determined to meet or exceed our customer's expectations. Our customers always get the best value for their money and a hassle free auto purchase experience.

Amazing service and experience!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Best car buying experience ever! The team at AzFine Cars was so nice, professional, patient, and made the experience very pleasant! We bought a BMW 328i and it was immaculate, and just as described. Abduhl was helpful, gracious, and exceeds expectations for his customers. We will definitley continue to do business here for our car buying needs!

December 5, 2014

We truly appreciate and value our customers feedback. Happy customers, excellent customer service, are the core values of Arizona Fine Cars. We specialize in late model, low mileages, and lightly used vehicles. Most of our inventory comes with remainder of the manufacture warranty. Here at Arizona Fine Cars, our customers get the best value for their money and a great vehicle to enjoy.

The Cadillac of Auto Dealers

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I have never had an easier car buying experience. The staff is honest and upfront about everything. I would recommend this dealer to anyone interested in a fine automobile.