Answer One Motors

(5.0) 2 Reviews

2504 W Tennessee St, Tallahassee, FL 32304

Experience

by from Tallahassee, FL |

My experience with Answer One was fantastic. The staff was friendly and I felt I was part of the Answer One family. They were honest with me which is refreshing for now a days. They followed through on their word. I have referred not only my familly and friends to Answer One but also other people in the Tallahassee area. When I am ready to purchase another vehicle, Answer One will be the first place I will go and it will no doubt be the last place I go.

Like Family

by from Tallahassee |

We have bought 2 cars from him in the past 2 years and have had a great deal on both. My son is now getting a car from Brian and he got a great deal.They are low pressure and make you feel that you are getting a great bang for your buck. I have had enough of the big guys who sell whatever comes in if its good or bad. Want a good deal go to Answer One Motors.

Answer One Motors responded to this review

September 12, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words. We strive to make every experience a positive one and having repeat customers like you is our highest praise!!!!!