Englewood Ford

1908 S McCall Rd, Englewood, FL 34223

New 888-200-7418 New 888-200-7418
Used 888-450-1311 Used 888-450-1311
Service 888-459-8253 Service 888-459-8253

Englewood Ford Your Hometown Dealer!

Great Salesman!!!

by from North Port, Florida |

After going to a few other local dealerships we happen to search online and saw that Englewood Ford had the vehicle we wanted and as soon as walked in the door I knew we were in the right place. Everyone was so nice and they were not your typical pushy salesman. I can not say enough about them and how easy they made it to purchase a vehicle and I would highly recommend them for your next vehicle purchase!!!

December 19, 2015

Thank you for your kind words and review, Steven and Heather Boggess. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We hope to be of service again in the future!

good service

by from Port Charlotte, FL |

friendly, knowledgeable people.range of appointments available. Waiting room seating is torture for short people. Not good to sit with legs dangling for an hour or more

February 3, 2016

Hi Linda, We would like to thank you very much for your feedback. I am glad to hear that your service appointment went well. I will definitely mention the seating situation to the service manager. We appreciate any suggestions so that we can make everyone's visit more pleasant. Thank you again and be safe!

Best service ever!

by from Port Charlotte, Florida |

Great service! Great truck. All issues always addressed promptly.

January 29, 2016

Hi Todd, We here at Englewood Ford would like to thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and loyalty. We always strive for excellence, and your reviews are a crucial part in helping us get there! So again we thank you and hope you have a safe and happy year!

Used Car Purchase

by from Englewood, FL |

Overall a good experience. If not for Paul I would have left, a second time, without a car. The salesman appeared to not care either way. I believe him to be good at his job but perhaps he didn't care for me much; not very personable towards me. No harm done though. We were all satisfied with the deal, and I would still recommend Englewood Ford.

January 25, 2016

Hi Lori, my name is Leah. I just wanted to tell you how much we appreciate your feedback. On behalf of Englewood Ford I would like to apologize for the salesman who wasn't very friendly. We value your input because it shows us where our dealership needs work. If you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to call. Thank you again and be safe!

Awsome place to buy a new or used vehicle.

by from Englewood ,Florida |

My husband and I were looking for a starter car. To build credit. I went in with no credit. Jack asked questions and showed us some cars in our budget. We found a Kia soul would fit our needs. They worked on getting us approved. With a low down payment. We got into I gently used 2012 Kia soul last year. Now that my credit is up. A new baby on the way and our needs of a bigger vehicle we are going back to see if we can get into a truck. Thanks to Jack and the Ford team to giving us a chance not only to have a nice vehicle but to build credit. You all are so kind and helpful. We can't imagine going any where else. Thank you. P.s this review was harder then buying a car at Englewood Ford.

January 23, 2016

Hi Samantha, My name is Leah With Englewood Ford. On behalf of Englewood Ford we would like to thank you for your feedback. We value you as not only a customer, but as a member of our Ford Family! Don't hesitate to call if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks again and be safe!

Grate service

by from Rotonda West, Florida |

2010 F150, full service oil change, staff was very helpful.

January 19, 2016

Charles, on behalf of Englewood Ford, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you as a valued customer. We are glad to hear everything went well with your service visit. Thanks again, and be safe!

oil change/tire rotation

by from Port Charlotte, FL |

I had the oil changed and tires rotated. The service was very good. I do not have any complaints. I would recommend to all

January 19, 2016

David, on behalf of Englewood Ford, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you as a valued customer. We are glad to hear everything went well with your service visit. Thanks again, and be safe!

5 Star Ford Dealer

by from North Port FL 34287, Central FL |

Helpful and engaging staff at all levels. Listen to my questioning, seeing I was switching from almost a lifetime of GM Products. y new Escape titanium is so exciting to drive so many safety features I enjoy. My wife and I are like a couple kids again. Thank you and 3 cheers for Englewood Ford!

January 19, 2016

Joseph, on behalf of Englewood Ford, we would like to thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you not only as a customer, but as a member of our family. Don't hesitate to call if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks again and be safe!

New car,great service!

by from Port Charlotte,Florida |

Ken Baumhart is an exceptional saleperson ,along with him,his manager and the person who wrote our contracts,they all worked very hard with us to get us the best deal possible.Our budget is tight,and they were able to work with us to get a vehicle we really love.Ken has sold us two other vehicles,and I'm also a Publix employee,and we left quite happy all the way around.The personal service we receieved was exceptional! Thank you so much,and we love the new Escape.

January 19, 2016

Arthur, on behalf of Ken and Englewood Ford, we would like to thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you not only as a customer, but as a member of our family. Don't hesitate to call if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks again and be safe!

Great service

by from Port Charlotte, florida |

It's always a pleasure! Your guys are friendly and fast! Best service I have ever received at a dealers quick lane. Thank you!

January 19, 2016

Shan, on behalf of Englewood Ford, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you as a valued customer. We are glad to hear everything went well with your service visit. Thanks again, and be safe!