Faulkner Fiat

6722 Carlisle Pike, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050

Spot on service

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

Prompt, courteous, very helpful, answered all questions and fixed all problems. We were in and out in 30 minutes without an appointment. Our first experience with the service department and it was all positive. And by the way we love our Fiat 500L!

Great place!

by from Birdsboro, PA |

Love this place! I live in Birdsboro, so I don't have a Fiat dealership super close to me, our salesman, Jason Haring, drove the style of Fiat I wanted to me for a test drive! He did all my paperwork after that over the phone or via email, so when we went to pick up my car, it was a couple of signatures and I was on my way. The absolute most painless car buying process i've ever been through. Hes also just a normal nice guy, not a typical salesman. I would absolutely recommend Faulkner Fiat!

Excellent experience

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

Everyone was super helpful and went above and beyond to make feel comfortable from the moment I walked in. I feel confident that I made the right decision.

Great sales service

by from ShermansDale, PA |

Laura McCauley was very helpful in finding the right vehicle for my needs. I bought a Dodge caravan love it.

Definitely would recommend them

by from shutesbury, ma |

I bought my car online, through Jason Haring (salesman) who I highly recommend. He was knowledgeable, not pushy and answered all my questions (and all my phone calls!) without making me feel rushed. I was pretty nervous buying the car without seeing it but received it in great condition, just as he said and the pictures showed. I absolutely love it. He made the whole experience really great. I appreciate his help and honesty. I would definitely recommend this dealership and Jason Haring in particular if you have a choice.

fiat experience

by from harrisburg, pa |

this is our first fiat and not sure if that's what we even wanted. from the first time we walked on the lot til we drove off in our new 500x it was a good, relaxed and comfortable feel with lauren being our car rep. she walked us thru everything and answered all our questions and if she didn't know the answer, she inquired. we are very pleased with our new baby and hope to drive it well into retirement!

Excellent service, highly recommended

by from near Amherst, MA |

I highly, highly recommend my salesman in particular, Jason Haring. Buying a car by phone/ online is a scary and uncomfortable thing to do (I'm in MA, dealership is in PA!) and I really felt like I was in good hands. He was very informative, not too pushy (which would have sent me running) and really was great, every step. Also was available for my many questions without making my feel rushed. Never went in person, had the car shipped. It is in as perfect condition as Jason said (whew!). Thank you.

Faulkner Fiat Review

by from Great Neck, NY |

I found the Faulkner Dealership, specifically Laura,to be pleasant and professional. She expediently helped me with a problem that arose after purchasing my car

Denise Gibson

by from Mount Joy, PA |

Thanks to Laura McCauley for selling us our 2nd & 3rd Fiats. Great dealership, great customer service!

Experience was great our third Fiat purchased

by from Mount Joy, Pa |

Holly and Laura are just super to work with! This is our third purchase of a Fiat and we couldn't be happier. They listened to what our purchase needs were and what we wanted to spend and made it happen. The Fiat product is just awesome.....great experience.