Holloway Fiat

915 Gold St, Manchester, NH 03103

New 888-297-5948
Used 888-295-9783
Service 866-295-1027

Holloway FIAT, helping you live BIG and drive small!

Superior Service

by from Merrimack, NH |

My 23 year old daughter was looking to buy her very first new car. We went to Holloway Fiat during an open house event that was going on to check it out. The staff was extremely helpful. Located a new 2014 Fiat 500L that she drove and fell in love with. Being it was her first car loan I had to cosign. The fact that she lives in Massachusetts made the registration process slightly more complicated but the salesperson, Aleesha, and the sales manager, Nate went the extra mile-literally, by driving the paperwork to my daughter's office in Waltham so we could get the car registered & insured quickly. Yesterday she was able to pick up her new car. I would highly recommend this dealership. The Fiat's are a great car, offering tremendous value for the money. If you are looking for a new car check out Holloway Fiat.

Great dealership

by from Manchester, nh |

Ryan Allen was a great help, to me and made the buying process easy, and relatively painless. Would definitely use him again.

Just simply a great experience

by from Mont Vernon NH |

My wife had looked at a few new cars at other dealerships, and my son and myself laughingly suggested she look at an Abarth, as it suits her driving style and personality. So off we go to find the hidden Holloway Fiat, where we met Aleesha, simply a great sales rep.looked around, and much to my surprise my wife liked the size and look of this little rocket. She chose a black one with some options, and we left a deposit. Next day we come back...and she'd had a change of heart, the red car that she had emphatically said "NO' to the day before was the one she had to have. Aleesha, without blinking an eye, changed the sales order to the red car,we picked it up the next day, and it has been a flawless and amusing car. Nowhere do we go that we aren't stopped and asked about it, and we tell all honestly that it is simply a fun car to drive, inexpensive to fuel, and that Holloway Fiat is an easy no pressure place to find a great little car. And yes, the car comes with a track day, itself worth $500 alone..........try getting THAT from another manufacturer.

Holloway Fiat responded to this review

November 18, 2014

I am happy to hear that your wife was able to find the perfect car to suit her needs! Alesha is amazing! She makes buying a car simple and fun! Welcome to the Holloway FIAT family!

Best car-buying experience I've ever had!

by from Atkinson, NH |

I was in the market to purchase a new car so I visited several other dealerships (Subaru & Honda) and in both cases I was subjected to long waits, extreme low-ball bids on my trade-in, high mark-ups on the new car and high-pressure sales tactics. Holloway Fiat was the exact opposite. The saleswoman, Alesha, was wonderful. She answered all of my questions and was honest with me throughout the entire process. It only took a few minutes for them to evaluate my trade-in and they offered me the highest price of any of the dealers I went to. Instead of marking up the new car they gave me rebates that brought down the price quite a bit and they didn't pressure me to purchase any high-cost add-ons. They even encouraged me to take my time and come back another day if I needed to. I was pre-approved by my credit union for a car loan at a very low interest rate, but the folks at Holloway were able to match it. Then they kept searching and found a loan at a 1.59% interest rate. The entire car-buying process was smooth and easy and only took a few hours. I love my new Fiat and am now a loyal customer of Holloway Fiat!

Superior Car Buying Experience

by from New Hampshire |

I purchased my second Fiat 500(automatic), and traded my first 500(manual) at Holloway Fiat in May 2014. The overall buying experience was excellent. The salesperson Aleesha and sales manager Nate were extremely helpful. I was given a very fair price for my trade and for the new car. I also had my first 500 serviced here and that was also a very positive experience. I can thoroughly recommend Holloway Fiat for your next car buying experience.

Great Sales Help / No Surprises / Clean Facility

by from Chelmsford, MA |

Just purchased a 2014 Fiat 500L. Researched on-line and visited the dealership. Had a particular car in mind and it was available, on the showroom floor and for the discounted on-line price as advertised, without exception, which was competitive. No price negotiation was needed which was a pleasant surprise. Wasn't pressed to purchase extra's (i.e. extended warranty). Sales person, Lou Gangi, was super nice. Took us for a test drive, answered all our questions. Even received a follow-up call this week checking on how the new car was operating and to say thanks again. If anyone I knew was looking to buy a Fiat, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this dealership. Dealership was bright and airy and clean.

Great Experience at Holloway Fiat.

by from Derry, New Hampshire |

Bought a 2013 Fiat Abarth from Holloway Fiat. The buying process was very cordial. Dealer prep was outstanding. Had a minor problem with the coolant tank which was immediately taken care of by the service dept. Erik, service manager, makes sure that all issues are addressed and rectified. Just went to their 1 year anniversary celebration and test drove a Fiat 500 POP. The Product Specialist, Alesha set up the test drive, answered all my questions I had and pointed out the different functions available in this model. Thank You Holloway Fiat.