Clay Cooley FIAT

698 E Airport Fwy, Irving, TX 75062

1 of 1 review

Horrible Service Experience

by from Dallas Texas |

I had the worst experience trying to get service at this location. I called to let them know what I needed (some general maintenance and some was warranty issues) and I was told by TJ to bring the car in at 9AM. I was there at 9AM, but TJ wasn't. Another guy helped me but he seemed confused as to why I was there. He told me TJ moved here from another state and he had to get his license and car registration updated because it had expired but the he would be in later. I gave him my number and told him to have TJ call me when it's ready. Not wanting to be a pest, I called around 12 since I hadn't heard anything. NO ONE could tell me the status of my car. They said TJ was the only person I could talk to and he STILL wasn't at work. I waited an hour and called back; still nothing. No TJ - no status of my car. Finally got back up to the service center around 3:30 (had to wait for a ride) and my car was sitting in the EXACT location when I left it. The guy in the service center said TJ did show up and he would page him. While I am waiting I see 5 people standing around talking. Another guy takes a picture of a playboy bumper sticker on another FIAT and then sends it to his friends on his phone. Stands around a while playing on his phone. Finally TJ shows up and I asked him what the status was on my car as it appeared NOTHING had been done all day. He tells me that it's next in line to have the oil change done. The only thing they've done is drive it to do the diagnostics. NEXT IN LINE after six and a half hours. YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. The he tells me that he was out due to a doctors appointment. So at that point I know I am being lied to by someone in that location. I told him to give me my keys and he proceeds to tell me that based on the amount of work I needed done I should not have expected it to get done in one day and he offers me a loaner car so he can keep the car and do the repairs. Apparently I am supposed to know how this process works. If that's the case - why didn't you tell me at the time I made the appointment that I should expect this to take a couple fo days to complete? Set the expectation up front; don't expect that your customers know your internal processes. But again, I already felt lied to and the lack of responsibility on anyone let me know that I was best off getting out of there before any further actions were done that I wasn't sure needed to be done. DO NOT GO THERE TO HAVE YOUR CAR SERVICED. Horrible experience.

(1-1 of 1 review)