Southern Car Emporium

Southern Car Emporium

4901 Chapman Hwy, Knoxville, TN 37920

Used 888-449-3293

Cash Priced Vehicles Ready to Move... CASH,CASHIER"S CHECK OR PRE-ARRANGED CERTIFIED FUNDS ONLY!!! PLUS TT&T..

Very Happy With Our Purchase

by from Baxter, KY |

My husband and I recently bought a 2009 Dodge Caliber. LOVE THIS CAR. This is a rebuild, but the repairs were excellent. Love the way this car handles, plenty of room and the gas mileage is great, as advertised. Great vehicle and the people were super nice and the clerk went out of her way to make this happen for us. We would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a good used vehicle.

04 Chevy Cavalier

by from Chicago, IL |

This place is wonderful! I came from Chicago for the exact car I've been looking for. Low miles...car was exactly as advertised..... Wonderful car buying experience..... Wonderful people to do business with. I'm thrilled I got such a great deal! Honest people! Loved every moment of my car buying experience. Please go check them out!

July 24, 2014

Thanks for your glowing praise of us...glad we had what you needed. Tell all your friends..

Miss Melody

by from Kingston, Tn |

Very misleading place. Car listed as a private sale. NOT Was told son was handling deal, never saw him. Told car was in excellent condition. Absolutely not. Scratched, dented, faded, dirty, etc. After test drive, waited 10 minutes inside to give keys to someone and no one was around so finally hunted some to relinquish keys to. Please beware going here. Wanting top dollar for mid to low mid cars

July 23, 2014

We are sorry for your experience. We usually have what our customer wants, which obviously from the description of your experience, we did not. Sorry we couldn't help you in your quest for a new-condition used vehicle, and we wish you well in your search.

SteveA

by from knoxville, tn |

Recently bought a jeep here. Great vehicle..fair price...sales team very helpful. Buying process swift and efficient. Great overall customer service. I love my choice. If your in the market. This is THE place to go.!!

July 20, 2014

tHANKS FOR YOUR GLOWING REVIEW...GLAD WE COULD HELP...TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS

I GOT A GREAT DEAL

by from ATLANTA ,GA |

I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR 2 MONTHS FOUND 2004 DODGE RAM ON LINE THEY LET ME KNOW EVERY THING ABOUT IT I DROVE FROM ALANTA TO BUY IT THIS WAS THE BEST BUY I COULD FIND I FEEL THAT I FOUND A GREAT DEAL

July 24, 2014

Thanks for your feedback. glad we could help...tell all your friends.

BILL WAS VERY HELPFUL

by from KNOXVILLE ,TN |

WE'VE BEEN BY CARS FROM BILL FOR YEARS HE ALWAYS LETS ME KNOW EVERY THING ANE HELP US GET THE BEST DEALS I HAVE BROUGHT HIM MY CO WORKERS AND FREINDS THEY HAVE CARS FROM HIM TO WHEN I NEED ANOTHER ONE I WILL SEE HIM .

Didn't realize everything was a Wreck!

by from Knoxville, TN |

Looking for a first car for my new driver. Saw a couple of cars at this dealer that looked promising. When we went to look at them and possibly do test drive they did not look near as good in person as they did on website. Most of their cars have been in some sort of wreck. I will say the man was totally upfront about that. They repair and paint, paint jobs not all that good. And to be quite honest their prices where not in line with the quality of the vehicles.