Southern Car Emporium

Southern Car Emporium

4901 Chapman Hwy, Knoxville, TN 37920

Used 888-449-3293

Cash Priced Vehicles Ready to Move... CASH,CASHIER"S CHECK OR PRE-ARRANGED CERTIFIED FUNDS ONLY!!! PLUS TT&T..

Friendly staff, good selection

by from Madisonville, TN |

Saw a truck online which looked nice and was reasonably priced. The test drive went smooth and the salesman was not pushy and answered all my questions. Allowed me plenty of time to check out the vehicle and I never felt pressured to buy. Even came down on the price a bit, which I appreciated. The entire staff was friendly, and the buying process was smooth. Would definitely recommend to others...

October 7, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to do this review...I appreciate the consideration...glad we could provide your vehicle needs...tell all your friends.

Not very Friendly

by from New Maket, TN |

Not very friendly and didn't want to show us anything when I told them how much money I was working with. What he didn't know is I had more money but had to start our lower... He could have sold me something but his inventory was in rough shape...

December 21, 2014

Sorry to hear your experience was less than you expected. Unfortunately, our sales team is limited on negotiating a price difference on our inventory to what they are given as pricing in dealing with customers. It is unfortunate too, that lots of folks have a champagne taste with a draft beer budget to work with. Good luck in your quest for a used vehicle.

Vehicle promlems within the 1st wk

by from Knoxville, TN |

I went to Southern Car Emporium bought a 2005 Ford Freestyle the first week of having it i started having problems so i took it back to Southern Car Emporium i explained what was happening to the vehicle the macanic tightened the battery and that's all he did. I went inside to pick up my license plate and i ask the lady @ the front desk would the macanic be honest with me and she said the guy's who work on the car's didn't know anything about the mechanical part of the car. I was referred to take it to another place. I think that it is unfair to the me i just get this car and the very first wk of getting it has problem's and can't take it back to the place where it was bought. So this means more money out of my pocket. I am a UNHAPPY camper.

December 18, 2014

We are sorry to hear that your buying experience was not what you expected...Electronic problems, expecially stemming from transmission related problems are beyond our capabilities to diagnose or repair.

06gmcpu

by from knoxville, tn |

I needed a new vehicle after my wife's accident...I shopped around and thought I wouldn't find a truck that would fit into my budget. The I went to Southern Car. I found a gmc truck for the perfect price with great miles and my wife and I couldn't be happier with our purchase. If you need a vehicle, this IS THE PLACE!!! Great people..great vehicles.

October 1, 2014

Thanks for the praise...hope readers will take your advice...glad we could help...tell your friends.

tundra purchase

by from Knoxville tn |

I searched high and low for this up... Found the perfect one here. Salesman was great and the buying experience was painless. I couldn't, ask for a better deal!!!

October 1, 2014

We are pleased that we could meet your vehicle need...tell all your friends...thanks for the praise.

Great service!!

by from Knoxville tn |

Found a really great deal for a wonderful car! Would definitely recommend!!

September 10, 2014

We're glad you found what you were looking for with us...please...tell all your friends....

Great service that went above and beyond

by from St. Louis, MO |

I was looking for a certain car and flew to Atlanta from St. louis to buy one from a large dealer in Lagrange. After that fiasco, I drove to Southern car emporium. I called ahead and they agreed to wait for me until 7pm which was 30 minutes after they normally close. I drove the car and talked to my wife about it on the phone and they never rushed me. I bought the car and drove it to st. louis that night. They were very consiterate and did give me a great deal all around on my car. It might not be a fancy new dealership, but they are honest about what they have and will deal. Thanks.

August 26, 2014

Hey, thanks for the praise...I hope your purchase gives your family years of reliable service...tell your friends.

Very Happy With Our Purchase

by from Baxter, KY |

My husband and I recently bought a 2009 Dodge Caliber. LOVE THIS CAR. This is a rebuild, but the repairs were excellent. Love the way this car handles, plenty of room and the gas mileage is great, as advertised. Great vehicle and the people were super nice and the clerk went out of her way to make this happen for us. We would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a good used vehicle.

August 23, 2014

Thanks for your praise....glad we could help. Please tell all your friends.

04 Chevy Cavalier

by from Chicago, IL |

This place is wonderful! I came from Chicago for the exact car I've been looking for. Low miles...car was exactly as advertised..... Wonderful car buying experience..... Wonderful people to do business with. I'm thrilled I got such a great deal! Honest people! Loved every moment of my car buying experience. Please go check them out!

July 24, 2014

Thanks for your glowing praise of us...glad we had what you needed. Tell all your friends..

Miss Melody

by from Kingston, Tn |

Very misleading place. Car listed as a private sale. NOT Was told son was handling deal, never saw him. Told car was in excellent condition. Absolutely not. Scratched, dented, faded, dirty, etc. After test drive, waited 10 minutes inside to give keys to someone and no one was around so finally hunted some to relinquish keys to. Please beware going here. Wanting top dollar for mid to low mid cars

July 23, 2014

We are sorry for your experience. We usually have what our customer wants, which obviously from the description of your experience, we did not. Sorry we couldn't help you in your quest for a new-condition used vehicle, and we wish you well in your search.

SteveA

by from knoxville, tn |

Recently bought a jeep here. Great vehicle..fair price...sales team very helpful. Buying process swift and efficient. Great overall customer service. I love my choice. If your in the market. This is THE place to go.!!

July 20, 2014